Chapter 12

My Sister's Annoying NamjaChingu

Krystal was still nagging Jessica about how she could go study with Suho when there was JUNG SOOJUNG right infront of her. Jessica laughed at her sister's nagging. 'Yah,unnie, why do you need to go to Suho.I'm quite a smart student ya know!' Krystal nagged her. They arrived at the school hall and Jessica stopped on a spot to turn around. 'Yes, you're smart.... only in Maths!' Jessica stated.

'Unnie, do you know how hard maths is? Do you know how to find the unkwon variable without any numbers given-! '

'Araso.Nae,nae.' Jessica smiled and pated her sister's head, 'My sister is very clever.'

Krystal pouted and stomped her foot. 'Aigoo.' Jessica smiled and ruffled her little sister's hair. They walked up to the lockers. Krystal unlocked her combination and took out whatever was necessary. Jessica was also about to walk up to her locker until she saw Suho passing by the corridor.           'Suho-sshi! ' Jessica shouted but he was already gone. She ran to the directionof where Suho went. 'Unnie,do we- Unnie?' Krystal looked up from her book and looked around.She saw Jessica running. 'YAH! UNNIE! JUNG SOOYEON!' Krystal shouted and ran after her sister.

Jessica's heels were making klacking  sounds as she ran on the cold marble floor. As she turned a corner, there was Sehun who was whistling. A smile formed on his lips as he saw Jessica. 'Noona, you didn't have to search for me~' He said sweetly as he opened his arms. She came running towards him and Sehun was ready to hug her. He hugged but only the empty air as Jessica dodged under his arm while saying 'TTYL.'  He turned around and saw Jessica turn a corner.He sighed and as he faced front again, he bumped into someone and fell on the ground. 'Sheesh...' he grunted and looked at the girl who was piled on him. 'Aish....' Krystal groaned and looked at his face. Their eyes locked and they blinked several times. Their eyes widened and they quickly got off each other. They both got up and Sehun cleared his throat. Krystal looked at the floor and her head lit up when she remembered to be chasing after Jessica. She ran and was back on track.

'YAH!You should at least apologize-!' he shouted but Krystal was out of view.

He turned to face the front and he stood quiet for awhile. Thump! Thump! Thump!  he could feel his racing heart.He beat his chest and made a blowfish.

'Why's my heart beating so fast?... Dun tell me...... *shakes head* No that can't be!....Yes.It must be because of the scandal.' he said to himself and walked off.


'Suho!!!!!' Jessica shouted from a distance. Suho looked up from his book and turned around. 'Ah, Sooyeon-ah.' he said as he closed the book. Jessica panted and was breathless as she walked up to Suho. 'What's wrong?' Suho asked worriedly as he looked at her. Jessica leaned on the wall, breathless. 'Yah, don't tell me.... you ran all the way here?!' Suho raised his voice. Jessica gave a slight nod. 'Babo-ah.' he stated and helped Jessica to stand up.

'What is it?' he asked as they both sat down in the classroom. 'You see... i was absent for quite awhile and the test is nearing so i was wondering if....' Jessica trailed off. 'If I could lend you my studies?' Suho finished for her. Jessica looked at the floor and nodded. 'Ah.. what to do? I need to study too.' Suho said as he placed his arms on the table. 'Well, I guess I have to ask another one.' Jessica said and stood up, ready to leave.

'Wait!' Suho said and pulled her hand.

Jessica turned and looked at their hands.Suho released her hand and cleared his throat. 'Maybe....I could guide you?' Suho said as he looked away and scratched the back of his neck. Jessica's eyes widened and a huge smile curved on her lips. 'OMG! Thank you!!!!!' Jessica squealed and hugged Suho.

'You're the best!!' Jessica exclaimed and kissed him on the cheek.

After that, she hoped across the classroom to her seat. Suho was frozen like a statue. He gently raised his hand and touched his cheek. A small unnoticeable smile formed on his lips.

'YAH! Didn't I tell you not to get out of your seats?!'

The students quickly went back to their seats as they heard Mrs.Kang's voice. Class started and nobody made a noise as she was the Scariest teacher ever. Krystal was secretly passing letters to Baekhyun, nagging him for when he was gonna treat her. Taeyeon noticed and was angry not at Krystal but at Baekhyun for being so Ungentleman-ish by not keeping his word. Nickhun was secretly texting Tiffany who was at the other class. Victoria was biting her nails as she couldn't get the question in her book. Then the student in front of Suho slipped him a letter. He read the small note:

'Thank you very much and I hope we can start studies right after school. :-)

- Jessica '

Suho put the note in his pocket and went back to studying. After an hour, class ended and the students headed to their next class. Krystal and Taeyeon nagged Baekhyun for not treating Krystal and surely, Baekhyun felt like dying. Nickhun still had his phone in his hands, texting the whole way to his next session. Luhan was trying to act more manlier but Sehun being some sorce of annoyance, disturbed him and ended up laughing like hell that everyone had to hush them. Well, they were not as talkative as Baekhyun.

(Baekhyun to Author-nim: Author-nim, i have a pride too. -_-

Author-nim to Baekhyun: Stop talking and do your role in the story! )

Tired of nagging, Krystal handed her letter of resignation of Nagging Byun Baekhyun to Taeyeon and went over to talk with Kai. Lay and Chanyeol were trying to talk about their duet with their guitars but the Happy Virus Chanyeol and Gloomy Lay were not compatible.

They went to their class Happily Ever After.

Chapter End