Chapter 9

My Sister's Annoying NamjaChingu

Jessica entered her classroom with red and puffy eyes.She held her head low and directed towards her seat.She folded her arms on the table and laid her head on it.The classroom was filled with gossips but Jessica just shut her ears.After a minute,the classroom went quiet and Jessica got curious.She lifted her head and saw Krystal standing at the doorway with her angry face.Krystal walked towards her seat that is behind Jessica.Jessica sat up and called her softly,

'Soojung-ah.'

Krystal just walked past her and sat at her seat.Gossip started again.

'How dare she do that?'

'I know.Poor Jess.'

'If I were her,I would've slapped Soojung already.'

Sooyeon bit her lips and tightened her fist.

'Me too.I mean she deserves one.'

'I wonder if Soojung has no shame.'

Jessica got up and glared at the students, 'DARE SAY ONE WORD ABOUT SOOJUNG AND YOU'RE DEAD!'

'Unnie...' Krystal got up,shocked.

She thought that Jessica hated her and would never be with her anymore but she couldn't believe that her sister just preotected her.She felt touched and she knew that she had to apologise first.It was the younger sister's role to apologise first.

'AND WHO SLAPS HER OWN SISTER?!KRYSTAL IS MY SISTER AND NOTHING CAN HURT HER!'

Jessica shouted again and the students were shocked.Krystal smiled.

At the same time,the teacher entered and the sisters sat down to start their lesson.


It was recess time and Krystal was running through the corridor to find Jessica.She went up the stairs and finally reached the rooftop.She gasped and rested her hands on her knees.She saw Jessica looking at the school view.Krystal bit her lip.She was nervous.What if Sooyeon didn't actually mean what she all said?What if Sooyeon just said it as a sister?What if... All kinds of thoughts were going through her head.

'Soojung-ah,come~' Jessica called in a soft and cheerful voice.

Krystal looked up immediately and froze at the spot.Did she heard right?Was Sooyeon actually calling her?

'What're ya doing?Come see!' Jessica smiled.

Krystal took small steps but Jessica grew impatient and stomped her foot.Krystal fastened up her steps and  stood beside her sister.

'Look over there.' Jessica pointed to the view.Krystal followed her hand and looked.

'It looks like the place we went in New York.' Jessica smiled.Krystal smiled and nodded.The wind passed by and Jessica closed her eyes to feel it.She opened her eyes again,'It's nice~' she giggled.

'Unnie...'

'Aw?'

'Aren't you mad at me?'

'For what?'

'That photo...with Sehun.'

'I don't care.What's so surprising about two people kissing?'

Krystal looked up to her,surprised to hear Jessica's response,'Jinjja?!'

Jessica nodded,'Imm.I don't mind.'

'Unnie..' Krystal was starting  to tear up.

'Aww~Don't cry~' Jessica pulled her younger sister to a hug.

Krystal sobbed softly and Jessica wiped the tears from her eyes.'Most people look pretty when they cry but not you.I think a smile would suit you better so smile.' Jessica smiled and Krystal smiled upon hearing her sister consolling.

'C'mon.Let's go down.' Jessica clutched arms with her sister and went down.On their way they meet Suho,Sehun and Tao.

'Hey guys!We- Wait.You guys are back together?' Suho asked,surprised that they could be sister-love again.

'Yup.' Krystal replied and Jessica nodded.

'Aish! We found the culprit for no reason!' Tao whined and scratched his head.Sehun kicked Tao.

'Wait.What?' Jessica asked.

'You found the culprit?' Krystal asked.

'No No.Tao didn't have enough sleep so he's talking rubbish.Don't mind him.' Sehun gave them the innocent look.

'I'm not falling for that Sehun.' Jessica stated.

'Nuna~!' Sehun pouted.

'Who was it?' Krystal asked.'It was-!' Tao was about to say the name but Suho covered his mouth. 'Sunbae,let go of him.' Krystal told him. 'Please?' Jessica put on her best puppy face and Suho fell for it.(No wonder Jessica is a great actress! >.<)He let go of Tao.Tao told them who it was and the sisters were in shock upon hearing the name.

'That is so gonna die.' Krystal exclaimed and ran off to find that person.Jessica followed her sister and the boys were left dumbfounded.

'Was it the right choice to tell them?' Sehun asked. Suho shrugged.

'Hey,I wanna go see their fight.' Tao stated. 'Yah! Huang ZiTao,you- wait.He's correct.Let's go and see.' Sehun said and Suho agreed so they went after the girls.