Chapter 15

My Sister's Annoying NamjaChingu

'Unnie, let's go now~' Krystal said sweetly as she she hung her bag over her shoulder as she put on her shoes and looked up,expecting to see her sister waiting for her to go to school but instead, there was no one. She pouted and looked around, 'Unnie?' No response. She walked over to the kitchen and found a note stuck on the refrigerator.She pulled it off and read it. "Soojung-ah, I need to go for a photoshoot.Mianhae." Soojung frowned and threw the note in the dustbin. She headed out of home while calling Xiumin. 'Oppa?Its me,Soojung.Could you come pick me up? 'Mianhae Soojung-ah but I'm already at school and so is the others.Hurry up nae?' 'Nae...' Soojung mumbled and hung up. She slipped her phone in her blazer pocket and sighed. 'It's gonna be a long day.' She pulled her bag up on her shoulder and walked on the pavement. 'I wish my manager was here.....why did he have to go to Malibu?!' she mumbld and kicked a stone but she slipped and fell on four legs, bruising her palm and knees. She got up and looked at her left palm, 'Ah...ah....' she winced as she saw a big cut and tears were forming in her eyes. She wiped her eyes with the arm of her blazer and looked at her watch. 07:41 am. 'Damn it.' She ran as fast as she could, trying to forget the pain of her injuries.

She ran up to the schoolgates and bowed quickly to Mr.Kwon and ran up the stairs to her classroom. She slidded past the corner and ran through the corridor, making loud footsteps. She turned the knob and banged the door to the wall. The classmates stopped their chatting and looked at her. Krystal leaned against the door while panting. Exo rounded up  at Suho's table and their eyes directed towards her. Kai got up and ran up to her, 'Yah,are you okay?' he asked as he helped Krystal to sit down at her seat. Krystal nodded and placed her hands on the table. Kai saw it and help her hand by the wrist, 'What happened?' 'Oh this?....nothing...' she lowered her voice as she slowly pulled her hand away. 'I think-' 'Let's go.' Sehun got off from his table and pulled Krystal's hand and dragged her to the nurse's office. 'Yah, Oh Sehun!' She shouted as he dragged her out. They passed across Lay. 'What's wrong with him?' Lay asked as he pointed at them with his thumb. 'Dunno.' Kai shaked his head. A small smirk appeared on Luhan's face.

Sehun pushed Krystal on the bed to make her sit. 'Ow...' she mumbled.He opened the cupboard and took out a cotton pad and some medicine and placed them  on the bed. He crouched and looked up at her as he held out his hand, 'Your hand?' Soojung mumbled and looked away. He sighed and pulled her left wrist softly while his other hand took the medicine bottle. He poured the medicine on the cotton. He blew on her cut softly and Soojung flinched as it stings. 'Mian.' he said softly and dubbed the cotton on her injury. Soojug winced silently and closed her eyes shut. He dubbed it lightly and blew on it once more. He placed a handicap plaster over it. 'Done.' he said and got up to replace the medicine. 'T-Thanks.' she bowed and got up. Luckily, her knees weren't bruised much. She walked out of the nurse's office and headed to her classroom while Sehun followed behind her.

Krystal opened the door and bowed to the teacher, 'I'm sorry.We were at the nurse's office' Sehun bowed along. The teacher nodded and they sat down at their seats. 'Psst.' Yuri hissed silently and Krystal turned to her right to face her. 'You okay?' Yuri whispered and there was a worried look on her face. Krystal smiled and nodded, 'Aw.Its fine.' Yuri smiled and they turned their heads towards their front to listen to their teacher's lesson. The teacher wrote on the chalkboard and the students were copying it. Krystal bit her lower lip and placed  her pen down.She turned around and looked at Sehun who was seated at the last row. He was copying down the notes and noticed Krystal staring at him. He looked at her and she quickly turned to the front. He chuckled softly and copied his notes again. Krystal bit her lip and knocked her head softly in embarrassment. 'Damn damn damn! Why did I look?Aish!'

Sehun noticed Krystal knocking her head and he chuckled once more. 'Such a cutie...' he tore off a sheet of paper and wrote on it: "I caught you" he rolled it up and checked if the teacher was looking and threw it to Krystal. It accidently hit her head and he covered his mouth so that his laugh could not be heard. Krystal rubbed her head and turned around to look for the one but she gave up and picked up the paper ball. She unrolled it and read it under her desk. She forwned at the note and  glared at Sehun. He stuck his tongue out and she rolled her eyes. She placed the note on the table and wrote back : "Caught me of what?" she rolled up and checked the teacher. She truned around and aimed for the paper ball to land on his head but he dodged. He stuck his tongue out once more and picked up the note. He read it and wrote back: "Caught you looking at my handsome face ;) " and threw it. It landed near Krystal's feet and she quickly picked it up. She scoffed sarcastically at what Sehun wrote and replied: "Handsome my ." she threw it back and copied down her notes. Then the note arrived back at her and she read it: "Your is handsome? 0.0" 'Sehun and Krystal I saw you.Get out of the class.' Mr.Kim said. 'It was him!' 'It was her!' they stood up and pointed at eachother. 'I said get out.' Mr.Kim repeated. Sehun and Krystal glared at each other and walked out of the class. 'ert.' 'Stalker.' they stuck out their tongues at each other and faced their backs.