Chapter 5

My Sister's Annoying NamjaChingu

It was now 8 pm and Krystal and Sehun were watchng TV in the living room.And ofcourse Krystal kept a safe distance between Sehun.They were watching "Gag Concert " but even though it was funny,Krystal didn't laugh but kept looking at the clock. ' Jessica,come home quickly so that this Jerk go back to his house!' Krystal folded her arms and begged for Jessica to return home.Sehun smirked,'You want me to leave that much?' 'Yes.Very much,indeed.' Krystal replied,not looking at Sehun.'And do you have the ability to read my mind or something?' she added.He chuckled,'What if I can?Well,I can read you like a book if I look at your face.' 'Don't look at my face.' Krystal told hima as she covered her face with the pillow.                        He chuckled again and moved closer to her.

She moved away still covering her face with the pillow

Sehun moved closer.

She moved away.

He moved closer

She moved away,'Yah.Stop it.I hate it.'

He moved closer and smirked,'Your HATES are my LIKES.'

Krystal groaned and moved away.But no luck.She was already at the end of the sofa.'Damn it.' She cursed.

'Trying to run away,y Kitty?' Sehun moved closer and was now an inch away from her.He his lips as he stared at her.

Krystal gulped and stuttered,'Yah Oh Sehun,you're creeping me out.'

Sehun smiled and pushed her down on the sofa as he grabbed her wrist and his legs locked her legs making Krystal unable to move.Krystal struggled but his grip tightened more.Krystal winced in pain,'Yah,it hurts!Let me go!' 'Sure.In one condition.' Sehun smiled evily.'And that is?' Krystal asked. 'Let me sleep here.' Sehun responded.Krystal's eyes widened and gasped,'Never!' she struggled but his grip became more firmed.'Yah,I'm gonna report you for abuse!' Krystal shouted.'Thats makes me want to abuse more.' Sehun said.Krystal tried to struggle but no use.This guy was really stong.At last,Krystal gave up.'Ok...Fine...' she sighed.Sehun smiled and let her go.He got up and sat at the other sofa.Krystal got up and stomped to her room with anger.Sehun laughed at her behaviour and clasped his hands together with an evil grin,'Krystal Jung,this is just the beginning.'

                                                                                       ***

down...' I told myself but before I realised it.I was already stomping towards their room with my tight fists.I kicked the door with a loud BANG! my hands on my hips.And I almost vomit when I saw their positions.Jessica was lying on the bed with Sehun over her and he was tickling her.Yes.tickling her.Thank god he didn't do anything dirty....

'Ilbayeo,do you know what time it is?!11:00!!And please volume down your tones cuz P

Krystal's P.O.V

It was 10:30 pm and good news!Jessica came back meaning no more Sehun with me- but we're still under the same roof...And I hate to spent 2 FREAIKING HOURS WITH HIM!!!Well,he is now with her while I'm at my room.Feeling Safe & Sound.I sat at my desk and began taking out my books.Crap,there's homework.I groaned and pick my pencil.Flipped through the pages while writing down in my book.

Mission Acomplished.Homework done.

And now I have to read the textbook.Well,I don't actually need to but why not stuy in advance?I grabbed the textbbok and threw myself on the bed.I laid on my stomach while reading it.I finished reading 3 chapters.I closed the boook and went to the bathroom.I brushed my teeth and washed my face.I climbed on my bed and laid down.Time to sleep~ I closed my eyes.Its been quite a while and I haven't fell sleep yet!I looked at the time.

10:56 pm

Well,I have closed my eyes but couldn't fall asleep.

Why?

BECUZ JESSICA KEPT GIGGLING AND LAUGHING IN THE NEXT ROOM!

'Aish.They are starting to get on my nerve!' I raised my voice at the end.I punched my pillow and kicked the bed.'Sehun!Stop it!' I heard Jessica say. 'Wae,noona?' I heard that Jerk ask in a whiny tone.Did I tell you how others voices can be heard through the walls? 'Calm down,Krystal...Calm EOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!' I shouted.They both looked at each othe and then at me.They smiled innocently as if nothing happened.Sehun walked over to me and stopped in front of me.He ruffled my hair,'Aigoo.Can't sleep?Well,Oppa will give you a kiss.Muah~' he kissed me on the forehead and i pushed him away.Jessica giggled.I glared at her.'Krys,we're sorry.But we haven't seen each other the whole day.*giggles* Anyway,Jajalya,dongsaeng~' she smiled.I groaned and left the room.I opened my room door and threw myself on the bed.'What did I do to deserve this?' I said while my face was hidden in the blanket.

'What are you mumbling?'

I turned and a frown appeared on my face as soon as I saw him,Sehun,leaning on the door.I punched my bed.He smirked and sat on the bed.'What now?' I asked with a heavy tone.'Just checking out my kitty's room.' he answered.I frowned at him.He smiled nad laid down on my bed with his hands under his skull,'Ah~ Its comfy~'.I smirked in sarcasm,'Get outta my bed.' 'MAke me.' He shot me a sharp eye contact.'Yah,Oh Sehun.I'm serious.Get out!' I raised my voice.'Make me.' he repeated.'Neon Jinjja...where'a Jessica?' I growled.'Hving a phone call.' he answered.I face-palmed my forehead.He chuckled and I shot him a glare.He sighed and finally got off bed.A smile appeared on my lips.I waved at him but more like SHOO-ed him.He walked out of the door but came back and gave a small kiss on my...

'Jajalya.' he said as he walked out of the door.I looked down and touched the place where he gave the kiss.II was speechless.

He gave a small kiss on my......on my......lips.....

                                                                                           ***