Chapter 11

My Sister's Annoying NamjaChingu

The sisters entered their house and as soon as they arrived, they ran up to their rooms and changed into their pyjamas as they were gonna fall asleep any sooner. Jessica was lying on her bed with her phone as the door opened and Krystal came in. Jessica looked up and smiled at her sister. Krystal sat on the bed and Jessica made space for her sister to lie next to her. Krystal lied next to her. Jessica was going through her phone for a while and got bored.

'Soojung-ah~' Jessica called but she only received absoulte silence.

'Soojung?' Jessica turned to look at her sister who was sound asleep. Jessica covered the blanket over both of them. Krystal,with eyes closed, snuggled to Jessica like in their childhood. 'Aigoo.It must've been a tiring day.' Jessica said and her younger sister's hair. A knock was heard on the door and a maid came in.

'What would you like-'

'Shhh!' Jessica put a finger on her lips and the maid bowed as apology.

'What would you like for dinner? ' the maid whispered in a soft voice.

'Ramyun.' Jessica moved her lips without making a single sound.

The maid bowed and was about to leave but Jessica called her back.

'And blueberry tarts for dessert.' Jessica whispered.

The maid nodded and left.Jessica put down her phone and reached for her book on the bedside table. She was reading "The Fault In Our Stars" and she yawned about 5 times while reading it. After a few pages, her eyelids became heavy and she soon fell asleep. The sisters were cuddled up in bed and sound asleep like babies. After a few hours, Mrs.Jung was home and she went in Krystal's room but she was not there so she went into Jessica's room and found the two of them sleeping. Mrs.Jung smiled and the bedside lamp as she closed the lights.

'Goodnight and sleep well,my girls.' Mrs.Jung kissed them on the forehead and left the room.

'Their dinner is ready, madam.' the maid told Mrs.Jung.

'I don't think they'll eat.Thank you,dear.' Mrs.Jung thanked her.

The maid bowed with a smile and left.The sisters didn't wake up once in the night and eventually skipped dinner.


Krystal woke up before her alarm rang so she checked the time. 5:25 a.m. She yawned and stretched her arms. She got out of bed and went to her room to take a shower. Jessic  woke up by the sound of her alarm that she set at 5:45 a.m. She sat up on bed and rubbed her arms. she got up amd did her daily routine. She got changed into her uniform and went down to eat breakfast. She set her bag on the couch of the living room and went up the stairs. She knocked Krystal's door and went in. 'Breakfast is ready.' she said and saw Krystal seated in front of the mirror, combing her messed up hair.

'Aigoo.' Jessica sighed and stood behind Krystal.

She took the comb and combed Krystal's hair while Krytsal looked at herself in the mirror.

'You've got uglier.' Jessica joked.

'Right back at you.' Krystal shot back and Jessica combed her hair roughly as a teasing.

'Ouch! Yah! ' Krystal pouted and pinced her sister on the arm.

'Yah! ' Jessica exclaimed and tickled her sister as she put down the comb.

Krystal wiggled and ran away.She went out of her room and went down the stairs into the dining room.Jesica followed her.

'Woah.Girls! Be careful.' the chief said as he platted the plates on the table while the girls were circling the table.

'Nae, chief-peunim.' they both echoed and went into the litchen to get their juices.Krystal held the refrigerator's handle until she noticed a note stuck on it.She put it off and read it as Jessica showed up. 'It's a note from mom.' Krystal said as she handed the note to her sister. Jessica took it and read it.

'Sorry to leave again,girls.Won't be returning for a month.Stay healthy. :-) - Mom.'

'I guess its a business trip again.' Jessica said as she tossed the note in the dustbin. Krystal nodded and opened the refrigerator and took out her plum juice and handing one to Jessica. 'Why thank you.' Jessica smiled as she took it and they sat round the table. They ate their breakfast and slipped into their shoes.

'Are you going home with me?' Krystal asked as they walked to school.

'Nope.' Jessica replied.

'Are you going with that Byuntae (ert)?! ' Krystal asked with an angry tone.

'Nope and stop calling him byuntae!' Jessica hissed.

'Then are you gonna spent the night out?' Krystal asked.

'I'm gonna go to the library with Suho.You're so talkative.' Jessica flipped her hair as she said the last part.

'Heol.' Krystal rolled her eyes and walked to their school.

They were getting nearer to their school as they could already see the school gates. Jessica had an evil smile.

'The last one to arrive to the school gates is a rotten egg!' Jessica exclaimed as she ran.

'Yah!Thats cheating!' Krystal strarted running.