Kris leaving EXO

My Sister's Annoying NamjaChingu

Hye,guys Im writing this to tell you abt Kris Leaving EXO

SM Entertainment confirmed on its website that the estranged EXO-M leader, Kris will not be participating in the group’s concert this weekend.

“The upcoming concert at Seoul Olympic Gymnastics Stadium on May 23-25 will be given by 11 members,” The statement read.

“The current members are doing all they can to prepare for the upcoming performance. For all the fans who have been waiting anxiously, we promise you a spectacular show.”

The announcement comes after Chinese EXO member, Kris Wu filed a lawsuit against SM Entertainment on May 15 to have his contract annulled.

SM said it was unable to contact the 23-year-old rapper earlier this week, who has been reportedly been treated for his heart condition in China. Kris has not returned to Korea since he performed a showcase in China.

“Since he filed his lawsuit we have been unable to get in touch with Kris and we have heard no word from his attorneys on whether he had intentions of attending the concert,” stated an SM official.

“All of a sudden we only had 11 members for the concert, leaving us with a lot to change, so it has been very difficult for both the members and the staff. But we are doing our best to cope with the situation.”

Despite Kris’s absence, EXO will continue to hold their first solo concert this weekend in Korea before heading over to Hong Kong for another two shows.


I dont know why Kris is leaving EXO but I dun want him to leave.....

But i heard he said that SM was making SLAVE CONTRACT.

 

P.s sorry for not updating,its becuz skool has reopened but i'll try to write it tonight.