Chapter 14:

My Sister's Annoying NamjaChingu

‘Unnie Unnie Unnie!!!!’ Krystal shouted as she banged into Jessica’s room. Jessica stopped typing and looked up from her mac book. Krystal ran to her and shoved Jessica with her hip and sat in front of the computer. Krystal held the mouse and closed down her computer bar. ’Hey I’m not done saving it!’ Jessica whined. ‘Whatever sis.’ Krystal replied as she was going to her school’s website. She typed something and pulled the screen off and showed it to Jessica.

’Read it.’

 Jessica stared blankly at her sister before she took it and scrolled down as she read. Jessica’s eyes widened as she saw this :

 

’ For one month, the students of Class 3-B and 3-D will be going to the US to study.

There they will experience a training camp for peforming arts

And would be competing with the students from there

They would be leaving in September

1 week free would be given to them to explore the US’

 

She scrolled down quickly and as she finished reading she stared at Krystal with those I-CANT-BELIEVE-IT eyes. Krystal was smiling widely as well. A huge smile formed o Jessica’s lips and she hugged her sister.‘OOMMMGGG~ we’re going ~!!!!!’ Jessica squealed with happiness. Krystal smiled and hugged back, ‘I know Unnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’  They were hugging each other and jumping until Jessica’s phone rang.

‘Yeobuseyeo?’ Jessica asnswered with a giggle in her voice.

 

Sehun was lying on his bed with his laptop on his lap.He scrolled down and stopped to see the announcement.’Dear student …..blah…..

 blah…..blah……Wht?!!!!!! Oh damn this luck!!!!!’ he exclaimed and put his laptop aside as he grabbed his phone from his bedside table.He unlocked his passcode and dialed a number.

‘Yeobuseyeo?’ Jessica asnswered.

‘Hey,did you see it?’ Sehun asked

‘YEEEEESSSSSSSS’ Jessica squealed in the phone that made Sehun keep a distance between him and his phone. After she finished squealing,Sehun put the phone back to his ear. Jessica continued ‘Whhheeee~ I mean,like, September is only two week away!! WAhhhh~~~~~’

Sehun chuckled and told her,’You sound like a mouse.’

‘I sound like a mouse?ME A MOUSE?’ Jessica tensed up.

‘Now you sound like a horse.’ Sehun laughed

‘Totally agree with you,Sehun!’ Krystal shouted beside Jess.

‘Yah!!!’ Jessica shouted to Krys and he could hear Krys laughing.

‘Okay,okay.Then what are you?’ Sehun asked

‘ I’m a-‘ Jessica was about to speak but Krystal cut her off, ’An ugly duckling!’ ’Yah!Soojung!’ Jessica shouted at her.

‘Okay,girls.Stop fighting.Bye.’

’Bye~’ Jessica bid good bye to Sehun and hung up.

Sehun put down his phone and continued typing on his computer.

 

Jessica lied down on her bed, ’I’m bored.’ ‘Me too.’ Krystal said as she laid beside her sister.There was a moment of silence until Jessica turned to Krys and asked, ’Wanna go to the park?’ Krystal smiled and nodded.

‘Okay! Leggo!’

Jessica got up and walked towards the wardrobe while Krystal went to her room. She scanned her wardrobe with her finger on her chin. ‘Hmm…this would do!’ She smiled and took out a pink dress.She put it on her as she looked in the mirror.She smiled and went inside the bathroom to change clothes. She came out with the dress on and combed her hair,She put a ribbon clip on the side and admired herself in the mirror. She grabbed her purse and phone and went to Krys’ door.’

She knocked on the door, ‘Soojung-ah~ are you done?’

‘Nae,Unnie!’ Krystal replied and the door opened as she stepped out.She was wearing the opposite of Jess.She wore a black T-shirt with the words “PEACE OUT”. Jessica furrowed her eyebrows and folded her arms as she looked at her sister. Krystal looked at her clothes and turned to her sister. 'What?' Krystal asked. Jessica raised her eyebrows in a ARE-YOU-KIDING-ME-? feeling. 'Ok, I really don't get it.' Krystal said. 'Are you seriously wearing that?' Jessica asked. Krystal nodded. Jessica sighed and grabbed Krystal's wrist as she pulled her into her sister's room. She opened Krystal's wardrobe as she asked, 'Don't you have anything that has the Bright  feeling?' 'Let me guess.A BIG NO.' Krystal replied. Jessica shrugged and continued searching for a dress. Krystal sat down on the bed as she laughed at her sister.

'Unnie,there's no-'

'AHSO!!!!!! I FOUND ONE!!!!!!' Jessica exclaimed as she pulled out a flower pattern dress.

Krystal stood frozen on the spot. Her jaw hung open as she looked at that dress. Jessica was smiling from eye-to-ear and was hopping like a little girl. 'Where.....did.....that come....from?' Krystal asked as she pointed to that dress. 'God had sent it from heaven ~ He had saved me~' Jessica sing-songed. Krystal sighed 'My nightmares are becoming real....' 'Yah,go change.' Jessica threw the dress on Krystal's face who removed it and shook her head. Jessica frowned and she was about to scream aloud.

'NO!! DON'T YOU DARE SCREAM!!!! IM GONNA CHANGE!!! ' Krystal got up and ran to the bathroom to change clothes.

She came out with that dress on and she looked beautiful- except that frown on her face. Jessica smiled ,'Lets go now.' as she went downstairs. Krystal pouted and kicked her bed and accidentally hit with the bed post. She held her right foot as she hopped on the other while saying, 'Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!' she rubbed her toes and limped alittle on the stairs. Jessica was sitting in the living with her legs crossed. Krystal closed the TV and idicated Jessica that they could go now.Jessica nodded and got up.They slipped into their slippers and went out onto the quiet streets. They walked side by side and Jessica was skipping steps like a 5-year-old girl. Krystal watched her and ended up laughing. Jessica glared at her. Krystal covered but she was still laughing.

'Yah,stop laughing.' Jessica said as she continued glaring.

Krystal replied with a laugh with a laugh in her voice, ' Its too much' and laughed again.

'YAH,IM SERIOUS! STOP LAUGHING CAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE A HORSE.' Jessica raised her voice.

'Then you sound like a witch ' Krystal said as she stook her tongue out.

They continued quarreling till they got near the park gates.

'Yah!!!!' Jessica shouted.

'Ugly wrinkly witch!!!' Krystal said and ran into the park.

'Yah YAH!!!!!!!' Jessica shouted and chased after her.

Krystal ran over the grass as she passed in front of a lot of people. Jessica, the one who never gives up, chased her and her pace was getting faster and faster by the minute. Krystal looked behind and screamed as she saw how close Jessica was chasing her. She rounded a tree with Jessica and ran away agin. After a few rounds, Krystal got tired and sat down on the grass while panting. Jessica followed but she was walking with a tired face. She sat on the grass and panted along. She looked at Krystal and they both laughed. Jessica flicked her little sister's forehead. Krystal pouted and rubbed her forehead while Jessica chuckled at Krystal's cuteness. They both lay down on the grass and looked at the sky above them. There was a moment of silence until Jessica spoke.

'That looks like an egg.' Jessica pointed to an oval-shaped cloud and laughed.

Krystal laughed along and pointed at another cloud, 'Thats ice cream.'

Jessica laughed and spanked Krystal softly on her shoulder.

'Omg we love food too much.' Jessica said with a laugh

'We're pigs.' Krystal laughed.

They turned to face eachother and said at the same time 'Oink Oink!'.They laughed loudly and rolled on the grass. Time passed by and it was 5:34 pm already. They watched the sky becoming orange and red. Krystal slept on her sister's waist and after a few minutes, she fell asleep. Jessica her sister's hair as she smiled. She also rested her head on her arm and fell asleep.