Chapter 7

My Sister's Annoying NamjaChingu

          Luna and Sulli waited for Krystal in front of the class.They held onto their books and looked around if Krystal arrived.They saw Krystal running towards them.'Hey,Krys!' Sulli waved.Krystal stopped in front of them and held onto the wall while panting hard,'H-Hey g-guys.' 'Whoah,whoah.No need to be in a hurry.We're still 2 minutes early.'Jinjja?' Krystal asked in a shocked tone as she thought that she was late.She leaned against the wall while putting down her bag.She massaged her shoulder and groaned,'Stupid bag!Why is it so heavy?!' 'Cuz you put your cosmetics in there?' Luna replied as she raised her eyebrow.'And your IPAD as well as Laptop.' Sulli snapped.'Maybe I shouldn't have brought them...' Krystal trailed off.

'Ahuh.' Luna and Sulli nodded at what Krystal had just said.

'C'mon,let's go in now.' Luna said.Krystal straightened herself up and slung her bag onto her shoulder.They entered their class and sat at their own seats. Krystal sat at the second row and Yoona was beside her.Krystal waved at Yoona but Yoona didn't see it as she had her head buried in her arms.Krystal decided to scare her.She tiptoed up to Yoona and stood beside her.She bend her head to Yoona's ear level.

'Boo!' She shouted that made Yoona lift her head swiftly.

'You scared me!' Yoona exclaimed as she held onto her beating heart.

Krystal chuckled and sat beside her.She and Yoona had become very close and for some reasons,people said that they looked alike which made Jessica pout.Well,it was true.Yoona and Krystal did look alike.Luna and Sulli were just in front of them and they turned around to talk with Yoona and Krystal.

Riiing! Riiing! Riiing!

The bell rang and Luna and Sulli faced the board.They took out their books and began studying.They learned the passages in the text book and memorized them as today was some kind of like a test.Krystal memorized them but she couldn't memorize it that well.She can't memorize the lyrics of songs well so thats the reason why that had to record it over 10 times.The alarm clock on the teacher's desk rang,signalling it was time to put away their textbooks and time to answer the questions on the sheet.

'Phooey.' Krystal groaned as she had not memeorized it well. Prof.Jang handed them a sheet of paper and instructed them to write down what they had remembered about page 207.Yoona smiled as she heard the instruction while Krystal was the opposite.She frowned. 'Oh Mother Nature,help me!You know how I hate these kind of questions !' Krystal complained in her mind and started writing her name on the top of the sheet.She wrote down what she could remember.She had finished writing one paragraph over 20 minutes.Yoona looked up to think for a while and smiled when she remembered another sentence.Krystal frowned and pouted when she saw Yoona smiling widely as she wrote down her answers while Krystal bit her pen and thought.

The 30 long minutes were over and the Prof.Jang took back the papers.Krystal groaned as Prof. Jang took her paper.Yoona smiled as she handed her paper.He signalled that class was over and that they could go home.Krystal slung her bag onto her shoulder and exited the class while dragging her body.Luna and Sulli followed silently behind while talking about how they could answer it.They whispered and talked softly so that they wouldn't upset Krystal.

'Hey,Yoona No.2!'

Krystal turned around and saw Yoona running towards her.She managed to smile ann waved at Yoona.Krystal's another nickname was Yoona No.2 as they were called twins.Yoona caught them up and she slipped her arm around Krystal's. Sulli and Luna took another direction as they headed towards the cafeteria while Yoona and Krystal waited in front of the school gate.

'Cheer up,Yoona No.2.You're gonna be fine.' Yoona rubbed Krystal's back,knowing how sad Krystal was for not being able to complete her sheet.Krystal nodded with a pout.Then,Yoona's car parked in fron tof them.

'I'll be going now.Bye,Yoona No.2!' Yoona waved as she headed inside her car.Her car drove off,leaving Krystal alone as almost everyone had headed home.She sighed and leaned on a tree as she waited for Jessica.

Beep!

Krystal took out her phone from her Blazer's pocket and clicked at the message box.

Jessica :

Hey,sis.I don't think I can pick you up today.Mind walking or bus?

Krystal sighed as she read the message and texted back.

Krystal :

No prob :)

She slipped her phone into her blazer and started to walk.On the way, it started raining heavily.She sighed and ran to the nearest shop to take cover.She took out her phone to call Luhan if he could pick her up.She went to the contacts and clicked on Luhan's phone number.He picked up after the 3 ring.

'Yeobuseyeo?Krystal?'

'Hey,Luhan.I was wondering if you could come pick me up cuz Im about to be soaking wet.'

'I would love to but I'm in a hurry as I have to got to my dad's office.Mianhae.'

'Jjinjja?Then it's okay.I'll just ask someone else and good luck,Mr.Heir of LH!'

'Lol.Thanks and Bye~ I'm sorry again.'

'Nah,no worries,I'll be fine so I'm hanging up?'

'Imm.'

'Okay.Got it.Bye.'

She hung up the phone and phoned other people.All of them were busy.She sighed as she looked at the only contact left on her phone :

Handsome,cute Sehun

She groaned as she did not want to call him to save her but it was a decidion between : Stay there until rain stop or get saved by the most annoying guy on Earth.After a 10 minute long decision,Krystal decided to call him.She dialed himand he picked up in the 1st ring.

'Yeobuseyeo~?'

'Yah,It's me.'

'Oh,Krystal!Wow,are you drunk?'

'No.Are you crazy?!Who would drink in broad daylight?!'

'I dunno.I said that cuz this is the first time you've called me in 5 years.'

'Whateve and -'

'Wait....OH ! ARE YOU IN THE RAIN RIGHT NOW!'

'Umm...well,yeah-'

'WHERE ARE YOU?!'

'At the ramen shop near the Public library -'

'STAY THERE AND DON'T MOVE!i'LL BE RIGHT THERE!'

He hung up before Krystal could say a word.Less than two minutes,Sehun's car appeared.'Wow...pretty quick.' Krystal said in her mind as Sehun stopped his car in front of her.He got out of the car and ran straight to her.

'Yah,why didn't you call me earlier?!You're almost wet from head to toe!' He shouted as she scanned her body from head to toe. 'Cuz I didn't want the most annoying guy ti sent me home.DUH!' Krystal replied as she folded her arms.Sehun furrowed his eyebrows.Krystal laughed at him.He pulled Krystal by the wrist and dragged her to his car.He opened the door of the passenger seat next to the driver's and Krystal got in.He closed the door and went to the driver's seat.He got in and closed the door.Krystal put on her seatbelt as well as Sehun.He looked at her and took off his blazer and placed it on Krystal's lap,'Better cover yourself warm.' Krystal blushed a bit.

Krystal's P.O.V

Who wouldn't blush when a guy does that to you?!

No one's P.O.V

He started the engine and drove.

'You hungry?' Sehun asked,still driving.

'No thanks.' Krystal said but her stomach began growling.She punched her stomach softly.Sehun chuckled as he heard the noise.Krystal bit her lip in embarrassment and expected Sehun to make fun of her but NO.He just stayed quiet.


'I told you that I'm not hungry!'

'Oh,really?Let me be the jugde of that.'

Sehun pulled Krystal out of the car and dragged her inside the cafe but Krystal pulled herself back.Sehun gritted his teeth and decided to carry her in a bridal style.He placed his arm behind her ankles and back but Krystal smacked him on the shoulder.

'Ow!Yah,apeudago!' Sehun winced.

Krystal did a merong and Sehun pulled her back.At last,he succeeded in dragging her into the shop.

'OH SEHUN! LET GO-!' Krystal stopped midway when she entered the shop and was receiving all kind of looks from people.

She bowed and walked quickly to one of the tables.Sehun cleared his throat so that people could turn their attention away from them.The people in the shop turned back to what they were doing and Sehun walked up to the table.He sat across Krystal and placed his hands on the table.Krystal hung her head low becaused of embarrassment.Sehun chuckled and lifted her chin up.

'Hey,Kitty.What d'ya wanna order?It's my treat.' he said in a calm voice.

Krystal raised her eyebrow which meant Are-You-Sure-?

Sehun smiled and nodded,'Yup.It's my treat.'

Krystal smiled and raised her hand and said cutely,

'One cappuccino,please~'

 

 Krystal blew her hot cappuccino and drank a sip of it.A smile formed of her lips as she tasted it,'I've never thought it could be so tasty.'

 Sehun smirked,'It's tasty cuz your stomach keeps saying "eureurong eureurong eureurong"!'

'Ooh..I never thought that my stomach could sing better than you.' Krystal stuck out her tongue.

'Yah,Jung Soojung!'

'Yeah,that's my name so?'

'Aish!' Sehun ruffled his hair in frustration.Krystal giggled and sipped into her cappuccino.There were some foams on her lips and Sehun felt uneasy.He loosened his tie and swallowed hard.As Krystal was about to wipe the foams,Sehun stopped her,'Hold on.'

He stood up and bend towards her.He leaned in and closed his eyes.He slowly placed his lips onto her and Krystal's eyes were wide open.She slowly closed her eyes...

'It would be a waste to wipe it off.'