Chapter 10

My Sister's Annoying NamjaChingu

Krystal followed Jessica as they ran through the corridor. Krystal pushed the glassdoor of the cafeteria and Stood there to see where Tina was.She found Tina sitting at a table with her friends. Krystal walked up to her.

'Well,who do we have here?'

'It was you who posted that pic,right?' Krystal asked with an angry face.

Tina smirked and stood up,'Yeah so?Got a problem?'

'You are....really.... ' Krystal formed a fist and squeezed her skirt.

'What about to hit me? Go on but remember "Give and Take" and Jessica is not on your side,Crybaby.'

'OooHh~ ' the whole cafeteria gathered round them. And in the meantime,Jessica,Suho,Tao and Sehun arrives.

' I don't care about what that big mouth of yours says.'

'Ouch!' the boys exclaimed at Krystal's comment.

'A is better than someone who steals its sister's man, .' Tina stated.

'YAH! ' Krystal was about to slap her but Jessica held her sister's hand.

'Unnie...' Krystal called softly.Jessica noded and stepped in front of Krystal. Jessica raised her hand and swiftly slapped Tina on the cheek.Tina fell on the ground while holding her cheek.

'I'm always on my sister's side.? ' Jessica snickered and continued as she looked at Tina with a sharp face, 'You're the one who's a .Wait  you don't deserve the word "" you're more like a .Stripping in front of everyone makes me disgusted.' Jessica said and pulled Krystal to leave the cafeteria.

'Burnnnn~! ' everyone exclaimed at the embarrased Tina.

'Wait.' Krystal told Jessica and ran back to Tina.Krystal had an evil smile.Krystal took a cup of water from a table and poured it onto Tina. Everyone gasped as they watch water being poured down on Tina. Everyone took out their phonea and started taking videos and photos.

'This is gonna be a hit on Youtube!' one guy exclaimed.

'I'm gonna get so many followers!' Another exclaimed.

Tina bit her lip in embarassement and ran out.

'Aww...poor her... ' Tao exclaimed. 'Then go help her.' Sehun said. 'Nah.She deserved it.' Tao exclaimed and they both high-fived each other. 'Thats surprising, Jung Sooyeon.' Suho stated.Jessica flipped her hair dramatically and they cracked up. 'What about me?' Krystal asked sweetly. 'That was expected from you.' Suho replied and they laughed again.Krystal pouted at first but her stomach tickled as she wanted to laugh and finally did.


School finished and the Jung sisters were on their way to the gate until Kai put his arm on Krystal's neck and bend her down as he ruffled her hair with her head squeezed between his arm 'Good job,Krys! It was awesome to see you like that! ' 'Kai,let go of me! I'm choking!' Krystal exclaimed as she tried to get out. 'Okay,kiddo.' he ruffled her hair again and let go of her. Sehun put his arm over Jessica's shoulder and walked lovingly while Kai and Krystal were noisy.

'Are you guys dating?' Jessica asked .

'Unnie!' Krystal shouted.

'Yah! Are you crazy?!' Kai excalimed

'Noona!' Sehun exclaimed.

The three were confused to why Sehun said that. Sehun cleared his throat 'Let's go.Its late.' he walked faster leaving the rest behind. 'It's so obvious that he's embarassed.' Kai stated and the sisters agreed.

'Are ya guys coming or not?!' Sehun shouted from far ahead of them.

'Why's he so loud? He sounds like a crow!Geez...' Kai said.

The sisters looked at each other and smiled. 'Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby.' the sisters started singing and they went home.

'Stop it! ' Sehun said

The sisters automatically switched songs and started singing BAP's "Stop It"'.

'Hajima Hajima Chaebal Kheurogyima!'