Chapter 8

My Sister's Annoying NamjaChingu

Krystal quickly pushed Sehun away before anyone noticed.

'I gotta go.' She pushed back her chair and bowed before running out of the cafe in the rain.

Sehun just leaned on his chair and sighed while massaging his temples.He rested his face in his palms.He pushed back his chair as he stood up and wore his blazer.He walked towards the door.

'You haven't paid yet-!'

Sehun took out his credit card and threw it to the waitress.

'I'm gonna fetch it later.' He replied and pushed the door open before galloping on the stairs and turning on the car.He opened the car door and went in.He the car engine and started driving at a fast speed but not too fast though.

'Damn it!

You're such a jerk,Oh Sehun! You freaking have a girlfriend that is Jung Sooyeon aka Jessica but you are attached to Jung Soojung aka Krystal like a koala! Have I gone mad? How could I like two at one time?!'

He stepped on the gear and the car drove at such a fast speed.As it was raining a lot and the roads were slippery.Sehun almost bumped into a truck but luckily,he turned the wheel and avoided the accident.He stopped his car under a tree and rested his head on the seat and ruffling his hair in frustration.

'Jung Soojung....how did....how did I.....ever come across...to love you?'


Krystal ran up to her room and closed the door.She laid down on her bed and sobbed bitterly.She felt bad for hanging out with Sehun and the fact that her sister didn't know a thing about what happened between her and Sehun.

'Miss!Are you okay?!' Ms.Jane asked.

'No!I'm-I'm okay.' Krystal said as she sat up on bed and wiped her tears with the back of her hand.

'Call me if you need anything,Young Master.' Ms.Jane replied and her footsteps could be heard drifting away.Krystal stood up and went under the shower.She the hot water and cried under it.

'Mianhae,Unnie....Cheongmal mianhae.'


Krystal climb down the stairs and entered the dinning room.

'G'd morning!' She greeted cheerfully.

'Good morning,young master.' the ladies bowed back.

Krystal placed her bag near her chair and sat down.As she was about to dig into her bowl,she looked up and asked, 'Unnie,audiseo (Where's unnie)?'

'She's still in her room,young master.' Ms.Lynn replied with a bow.

'Thanks and please stop calling me "Young Master".I feel old when you call me that.' Krystal said as she gestured with her chopsticks.

'What should be call you then,Young- I mean Miss.' Ms.Jane quickly corrected her  sentence.

'Call her ugly!' Jessica's voice could be heard behind.

Krystal turned and her eyes widened at what she saw.

'Good Morning,Young princess.' the ladies bowed.

Krystal choked on her food as she wanted to laugh. 'Are you kiddin me? "Young Princess"?!' Krystal turned to the ladies and asked,'Why call her that? Old Witch would suit her more!' she said with a laugh in her voice.

Jessica kicked Krystal's feet and growled,'Yah!Quiet!'

Krystal was holding onto her tummy as she laughed too much and Jessica,upon seeing Krystal laughing,kicked her harder. 'OKay.I'll stop.' Krystal said,still laughing abit. 'AHEM!' Jessica exclaimed and Krystal calmed herself down.'I should stop laughing or I'll get wrinkles.' Krystal said and stopped laughing. 'Anyway,why are you wearing a school unifrom?' Krystal asked as she chewed her food. 'Please close your mouth when you eat.' Jessica commented. 'Oops!Mian!' Krystal exclaimed and swallowed.

'So why are ya in that unifrom?'

'Umm,hello?I'm still in highschool!'

'Oh Yeah!Totally forgot!'

Jessica had been absent for almost 3 months as she had to prepare for her album and she didnt have much time for school as her schedule was full.It was nice to see her wear that unifrom again.

'Bye!We'll be leaving!'

The sisters gpt up and picked up their bags and slipped into their shoes.They entered the car and off to school!

Krystal and Jessica got out of the car and entered the hallway. 'I'll go find Suho.You go first.' Jessica said and went off to find Suho in the other building.Krystal nodded and walked up till her locker.She took out her needs and closed the locker.She passed through the corridor and all the students were in small groups looking at their phones and whispering.They looked at Krystal and whispered again. ' Something's fishy.' Krystal thought and quickly snatched away one of the phones.She looked at it and hung open with big eyes.She saw a picture of

SEHUN AND HER KISSING!

She looked at the person's phone with angry face.

'Who posted this?WHO THE HECK POSTED THIS THING?!' she shouted and pushed the girl aside.

She stomped her feet and walked towards the garden.She ran down and on her way,someone pulled her. 'Hey,' Sehun said as he held her. 'Let go of me.LET GO OF ME NOW!' Krystal yelled and tried to control her tears. 'Woah woah woah,calm down first.' Sehun tried to reassure her. 'HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN A ING PERSON JUST POSTED SOME STUFF?!' Krystal shouted and was about to cry but she held back.Sehun sighed and pulled her into a hug,'Don't hold back your tears,You can cry.Girls ain't good at that.' Krystal bursted out crying and Sehun caressed her back.


'Jessica!Jessica,where are ya?Jess-' Suho stopped calling put her name when he saw her leaning on the wall with her phone in her hands.

'Suho...' Jessica called out sadly and Suho helped her get up.

'You saw it?' Suho hesitated a bit whether he should ask or not.

Jessica nodded sadly but she forced a smile,'Its okay.Everyone does that.What's the deal?'

'Jessica...' Suho called softly.

'What're we doin?Lets go!I need to copy the lessons!' Jessica forced a smile and walked.

'I know you're not okay.' Suho said which made Jessica stop.

'No.I am fine.' Jessica said while trying not to cry.

Suho gave her a backhug and said calmly,'Let your tears out.I know ypu can't handle them'

Jessica turned and cried in Suho's chest.Suho hugged her and tries to calm her down.

'It's okay.I'm here.'