Chapter 13

My Sister's Annoying NamjaChingu

It was after school and Suho was waiting in fromt of the school gates for Jessica who was late at usual. He looked at his watch and it was getting pretty late.

'I'm Sorry I'm Late!!!!!!!!' Jessica shouted from afar.

She arrived while panting hard and rested her hands on her knees. 'You took away 15 precious minutes of my life.' Suho joked. 'Sorry.' Jessica apologized.  ' C'Mon.Let's go~' Suho said as they walked towards their car. They got into the car and a message from Krystal popped up on Jessica's phone. 'Your Sister?' Suho asked as he started the engine. 'Yup.My annoying sister.' Jessica replied. She read the text.

Krystal : Yah, Unnie. Come home early,Okay?!'

Jessica : Whyyyyy? :3

Krystal : =_= cuz its quiet and dark alone......... and that stupid Sehun keeps texting me!!!!!!!

Jessica : Lol, sissy. Behave well~ Unnie is gonna catch up the studies~

Krystal : Meanie.......... :'( Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jessica smiled and shut her phone. Due to schedule, Jessica didn't have enough sleep so she was feeling sleepy. The rain pouring down heavily cuased her to feel more sleepy. Jessica yawned heavily and looked out the window. Suho glanced at her and asked, 'Sleepy?' Jessica nodded while yawning. 'Sleep for a while.We've got some car traffic due to rain so we might arrive late.' Suho said as he handed her his jacket. 'Gomawo.' Jessica smiled and snuggled under the warm jacket. They drove for a while and after 1 hour, they arrived at Suho's house. He parked the car and stopped the engine. He took off his seatbelt and shook Jessica's shoulder softly.

'Sooyeon....Sooyeon....'

Jessica half opened her eyes and sat up straight while rubbing her eyes.

'We're here.' Suho said and ruffled her hair.

Jessica took off her seat belt and got out of the car. They walked inside the apartment and stood in front of the elevator. Jessica was still half-asleep as she continuosly rubbed her eyes.

TING!

The elevator opened and they stepped inside. Suho pressed the "4" botton. It took only a few seconds and they arrived. Suho unlocked his combination and entered his house. Jessica's eyes were half-open but as soon as she saw the window glass, her eyes widened as if they were going to pop in a minute. She ran towards the winodow glass and stuck on it like a leech.

'Wah~ It's so nice~'

Suho walked over to her and looked out with his hands in his pockets. The city's lights were shining along the banks of the flowing Han River. It was a beautiful sight that Jessica has never seen before.

'You're so lucky to live here.' Jessica exclaimed.

'I guess so.' Suho smiled.

There was a silent atmosphere until a rumbling sound came out.

'Oh! I know that sound......' Suho exclaimed. Jessica froze on the spot. 'It's..............'

'Na Eureurong Eureurong Eureurong Dae! You're hungry hungry hungry Yes!' Suho danced while singing and Jessica was red in embarrassment.

'Let's go eat later.Eat a snack first cause we gotta study.' Suho said as he walked towards the kitchen to fetch a snack. 'Now,Let's see...............' he opened the refrigerator and looked inside. 'What do ya wanna eat?' Suho asked. 'Let me see.' Jessica came and Suho moved for her. 'Ummm......' Jessica looked through '....... I will have Bread!' she exclaimed and took out the chocolate bread. She closed the refrigerator and they went to the living room. They sat cross legged on the floor, face to face.

'Let's start with the hardest subject-'

'SCIENCE!' Jessica left Suho dumbfounded.

'Oh OKay.' he said awkwardly.

They opened their textbooks and Suho explained her while Jessica nodded in understanding. taking one bite of bread once every 30 seconds. ' The vibrating hairs in our air passage clears the bacteria and germs in the air so that only clean air comes to our lungs.Get it?' Suho asked ashe pointed to the picture while explaining. Jessica nodded slowly. 'So what happens when those hairs are gone?' she asked. ' If they are gone then all the germs and bacterias will enter our body and we might die.' Suho explained. 'But can those hairs disappear?' she asked while taking down notes. 'Sure.It happens to people who smokes or drinks often like every day or so.But it mostly happens to people who smokes alot.' Suho explained.

' Nerd.' Jessica joked.

'Then you are being taught by a nerd.' Suho shot back.

Jessica pouted and continued writing her notes.

It was 8:42 PM and they both were super hungry. 'Should we go eat?' Suho asked. Jessica nodde quickly. They quickly got up and went down to the parking lot. They both got into the car and they started the engine.

'I know a famous place nearby so it won't take long.' Suho said.

'Famous or not. I'm hungry.' Jessica whined.

'Yes. your Majesty.' Suho bowed his head and they drove off.


They went inside and sat at a table.They made their orders and waited patiently. After a few minutes, their orders came out and they dug into their foods like hungry beasts but in a mannerly way. Jessica did not care about her image and stuffed everything inside. Suho was lost for words...

'I didn't know you could eat so well.'

'Didn't you watch "Jessica & Krystal" ? We are pigs when it comes to eating.' Jessica stated.

Suho raised his hand as he surrendered. They finished eating and they thought about drinking some alcohol to end the dinner. They ordered Sangria and they drank it passionately. Jessica finished it in a flash as it was her favorite drink.Suho's phone rang and he answered it

Suho : Hello?

Tao : Hyung~~~~~ !!!!!!!!

Suho : Yes? What?

Tao: Hyung,you know...... we're out of food.....

Suho: Are you saying that I need to bring food over to you guys?!

Tao : You know me so well. Yes, we are feeling super duper ultra mega hungry.

Suho : *sigh* OKay,Fine.I will come deliver the foods in a while.

'Was it Tao?' Jessica asked as she took a sip of Sangria. 'Yup.That Gucci Panda can always be whiny as hell.' Suho replied while slipping his phone inside his pocket. Suho ordered two kimchi fried rice for his children and one chicken box as well. He took the parcel and they drove off to EXO's dorm.


Suho rang the bell and a cheer could be heard from inside. The door opened and Lay stood there with a huge smile ,deepening his dimples than before.

'Yay!!!!!!!!!!' Lay exclaimed and quickly took the food from there and rushed to the living room.

'Disloyal beetles....' Suho mumbled and went inside.

Jessica went into the living room and the boys stood up and bowed, 'Annyeonghasseyeo Noona~' .Jessica bowed back and sat beside them.

'Where's Sehun?' Jessica asked.

'He's at home.' Xiumin replied while taking a bite of drumstick.

'I'm disappointed, Noona. You only care about Sehun.' Chanyeol put on his best puppy face.

Jessica giggled, 'Ayy~ I care about you all~'

They all laughed and they had a fun time together. It was 9:45 PM and it was getting late so Suho and Jessica bid their good byes to the boys. Suho was driving Jessica home. Minutes later, they arrived in front of Jessica's house. Jessica got off the car and waved at Suho. He waved back and told her

'Good night and Take care.'

Jessica nodded, 'Okey~ You too.Good night~!' she replied and went inside.

Suho drove back to his house with a smile on his face.

' Take Care Sooyeon..... hope to see you soon.'