Chapter 3

My Sister's Annoying NamjaChingu

Krystal's P.O.V

Riiinng! Riiiing! Riiing-!

'Oh,Shuddup!' I exclaimed as I reached out my hand to deactivate my alarm.I groaned and sat up on bed.I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms.I got out of bed and dragged myself to the bathroom.I yawned as I looked myself in the mirror.A few minutes later,I got out with a bathing suit and opened my closet.I took out my uniform and changed my PJs to School uniform.I combed my hair and put on my make-up.I wore my bracelets.I slide my bag onto my shoulder and went down for breakfast.'G'd Morning.' I greeted Jessica.She greeted me back and I sat at the kitchen table and began eating my pancakes.'You sending me to school today?' I asked.Jessica nodded,taking a sip of coffee.'Let's go!' I said,finishing up my juice.We got up and went to the car.I sat at the backseat like always and listened to music while Jessica drove.A while later,the car stopped in front of the school gates,indicating that I had arrived.I shoved my phone into my bag and opened the door.I closed the door.Jessica waved at me and did a "Hwaiting~!" with her fist.I nodded and waved back.I went into the school and Jessica drove off to SM.I went to my locker and took of the books I needed by replacing them with the rest.'Hey,Krys.' Luna greeted as she patted my shoulder.'Hi.Whats up?' I asked in english.'The celings are up.' Amber joked as she came to us with Sulli and Vicky Umma (Victoria).We chatted along the corridor until the bell rang,signalling it was time to start our studies.We parted into different ways and Sulli and I linked arms.Yes,we had class together.

*In the class*

Sulli sat beside me and we were sitting on the left of our class.I was beside the window.The teacher was at the front and looked like he wanted to speak.'Is everyone here?' he asked.Tao raised his hand,'Baozi- I mean Xiumin- I mean-' 'Kim Minseok is missing.' Sulli finished for him. The teacher nodded his head and asked next,'Anyone else absent?' The whole class looked around,turned back to the front and shook their heads.The teacher nodded his head and commanded,'Turn to page 134.' We took out our books and flipped to page 134.As the teacher was about to say something,the door flew open and Xiumin stood there.'I'm very sorry.' He bowed 90 degrees.'Stand outside the class with your  hands up.' the teacher stated. Xiumin groaned and dragged his feet outside and put his hands up.Tsk.Tsk.Tsk.I shook my head slowly.The teacher gave us homework about page 134 and 135.Geez,I hate homework.The bell rang and we got out of our seats and headed to our locker.Xiumin's locker was right next to mine.He growled as he opened his locker and took out his book.I leaned to his side and whispered,'What happened?' 'Luhan.He put off the alarm clock.' He sighed.I nodded my head and offered,'Wanna borrow my book?' A smile spread over his face and nodded.I took out my book and handed to him.'Thanks,Krysty.' He thanked me and we went off to our next lesson.There were no F(x) in the next class so I had to sit beside a nerd.I just sat quietly and did my lessons.After one more lesson and RECESS!

No one's P.O.V

*Lunch time*

Krystal went to her locker to get her phone and purse.She went into the cantine and ordered her food.She paid the lady and headed to the football court where F(x) usually hang out and also EXO.She sat down beside Luna.'Whats sup?' Amber asked and Krystal shook her head. 'Is Sehun bothering you?' Luna asked.Krystal shot her a laser stare,'Don't even mention about that Jerk.'

'I heard that,Krysty.' That familiar voice spoke and it was no other than Sehun.

'Aissh.' Krystal said.Sehun sat down beside her,followed by EXO. 'Suho,don't forget the deal.' Victoria said.Suho nodded his head. 'What deal?' Sulli asked. 'Yeah,What deal?' Kai asked. 'Well,' Suho scratched the back of his neck 'We just had chemistry and I asked Victoria to help me out.' 'And in return, he must treat me Durian~' Victoria continued.'You're really crazy about durian.' Chanyeol stated.Victoria giggled. 'So how's my kitten doing?' Sehun asked as he wrapped his arm around Krystal's shoulder.Krystal put away his arm,'No skinship.And I'm doing fine if you're not around.' Krystal replied,sarcastically.'Why don't you guys date instead of Jessica?' Luhan asked.Krystal picked up the earser from Luna and throwed it to Luhan. 'Yah!It hurts!' Luhan whined as he rubbed his head.Krystal mimicked him and they LOL.'Hey,I need that to earse my work!' Luna complained.Well,Luna was solving her math problem and she needed that eraser.Luhan picked up the earser and handed her,Luna took it with a smile and continued solving the problem.They all ate and chatted until a girl passed by.Krystal pulled the Blazer of the person beside her and asked 'Hey.Who's that girl?' and she was pulling Sehun's blazer.'Who?' Sehun asked.'That girl!The one doing a catwalk and flipping her hair!' Krystal pointed.They all looked at the direction Krystal was pointing to and saw a girl.Not a familiar one. 'Ah.Thats a newbie.She's in my class.' Lay said. Krystal raised her eyebrow,'Newbie but she looks like a drama queen.' 'More like .' Kris stated.They all looked at Kris.'What?' he asked.They quickly turned back and replied 'Nothing.' 'Hey,I like her eyes.I wonder what eyeliner she use....' Baehyun said.They all cracked into a laugh. 'What?I'm serious.I wanna know her eyeliner brand.' Baekhyun added.'I'll buy you 10 eyeliners for your B-Day.' Krystal told him,still laughing.Baekhyun clapped his hands like a little girl. The bell rang and lunch time was over.

It was now time for students favorite lesson. Entertainment time.All students from the same level like 12-A,12-B and 12-C had to perform and watch. And today was for 11-A,11-B and 11-C in which F(x) and EXO were included.They went to the theatre and sat down at the seats while Miss Han was on the stage,announcing the order to perform.EXO was right after F(x).

F(x) got on stage and grabbed their mics.The music started and they started singing.

Hot Hot Hot Hot Summer Hot Hot Hot Hot Breathe
Hot Hot Hot Hot Summer Hot Hot Hot Hot Breathe

[Krystal] Dojeohi ireoken deo andwegesseo
Naega eodeohgedeun jom sonbogesseo

Sehun mimicked Krystal.

[Sulli] Nalgeun Style bakke moreneun neol
Produce eolmana meotjyojilji jom algesseo

Krystal shot Sehun a Laser Glare

[Victoria] Gyosileseo samusil chaeksangeseo
[Luna] Ddeugeoeun gwangseon ssotajyo at ddakkeumhae
Nunbusho saljjak jjipurin neun sun-glass
[Krystal] Eoleumeul kkaemun ip sok hwajak eoleolhae
Haneuleun parada mothae tumyeong haejyeo

Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot Summer
Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot neomu deowo
Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot Summer
Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot ige je mat

EXO did the hand gestures of the dance and F(x) giggled

Victoria] Malibu haebyeoneun anideorado
Geumgaru ppuryeossni bunbusho pado
[Luna] Bal teukteuk teolgo ice cream gagero
Gaship gadeukhan TV ga jaemi eobseo

[Amber] Hangangeseo meul paran deonghaeeseo
[Sulli] Jeo wateo pateueso jaemissge nolja eoseo

[Krystal] Ddeugeoeun gwangseon ssotajyo at ddakkeumhae
Nunbusho saljjak jjipurin neun sun-glass
[Luna] Eoleumeul kkaemun ip sok hwajak eoleolhae
Haneuleun parada mothae tumyeong haejyeo

Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot Summer
Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot neomu deowa
Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot Summer
Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot ige je mat


EXO did the hand gestures of the dance again.


Sulli] Ddam heulrineun wigukineun gileul alryeojuja
[Luna] Neomu deowoomyeon kkaman gi ot ipja

[Amber] Yeah! It Must Be Burning
Cuz I Got You Sweating In This Weather
All Them Heads Be Turning True Dat
You Know I Got It

[Krystal] Ddeugeoun gwangseon ssotajyeo at ttakkeumhae
Nunbusho saljjak jjipurin nun sun-glass
[Luna] Eoleumeul kkaemun ip sok wajak eoleolhae
Haneuleun parada mothae tumyeonghaeyeo

Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot Summer ([Krystal] I feel it in the air~)
Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot neomu deowo
Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot Summer ([Luna] I feel it in the air~)
Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot ige je mat

Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot Summer ([Krystal] I feel it in the air~)
Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot neomu deowo

Sehun,Luhan,Chanyeol and Beakhyun mimicked Krystal and Luna saying 'I feel it in the air~' while the rest of EXO did the hand gestures

Hot Hot Hot Hot Summer
Hot Hot Hot Hot Summer

The audiance aplauded them and F(x) bowed.EXO got up and went towards the stage while F(x) came down.EXO passed by them and when Krystal passed by Sehun.He leaned to her and whispered seductively,'Good job,Kitten~'

They got on stage and put on their mics.The music started:

Tao] Yo!
Ok

(y)

[Kai] Neo hokshi molla gyeonggo haneundae (Jaldeureo)                                                                                                                                Jigeum wihome (So dangerous)
[Sehun] Jakkeu nareul jakhukhajima (Keunil na)
Nado nal molla

[Baekhyun] Sumi jakku meotneunda                                                                                                                                                           Naega nal hyangeu georo onda
Chen] Nareul bomyeon utneunda
Neodo naege kkeullineunji
[BaekHyun] Nunapi da kamkamhae
Nega ddurheojyeora chyeodabeol ddae
[Xiumin] Gwitgae gakawojin sumsori
[Chen] Nal michige mandeuneun neoingeol

[BaekHyun] Amudo neol mot boge ([Kai] Useul ddae)
Pume gamchugo shipeo ([Kai] I’m so serious)
[Xiumin] Neol norineun siseobdeuri nae ane ireonan
[Chen] Geosen soyongdori

Geomeun geurimja nae ane kkae eona
Neol boneun du nune bulkkochi twinda
Geunyeo gyeoteseo modu da mulleona
Ijen jogeumssik sanawojinda
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

F(x) sang along the chorus and made funny faces to EXO


[Tao] Neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon
Dachyeodo molla

[D.O] Nari seon nunbitgwa
Beildeuthan ginjanggam
Jigeum tamsaek jungiya
Neoui juwireul
[SuHo] Neon geunyang geudaero isseo
Namaneul bara bomyeonseo
Jeolttae neol bonaeji anha dugobwa
Baby

[LuHan] Heurin gonggan sogeseo ([D.O] Heurin gonggan sogeseo)
Seonmyeong hage bit naneun ([D.O] Seonmyeong hage bit naneun)
Neol norineun shiseondeul nae ane ullineun
[D.O] Gyeongbo ullimsori

Geomeun geurimja nae ane kkaeeona
Neol boneun du nune bulkkochi twinda ([D.O] Oh~)
Geu nyeo gyeoteseo moduda mulleona
Ijen jogeumsshik sanaweojinda ([D.O] Sanaweojinda )
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae ([D.O] Eureureong eureureong~)

The audience sang along


[Kris] Neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon
Dachyeodo molla

[SeHun] E X O

Krystal stick out her tongue at Sehun when he said that.Sehun pouted and Krystal giggled.

[ChanYeol] Tto dareun neugdae deuri bolsaera
Neomuna wanbyeoghan nae yeojara
Pumsogen budeureopge neoreul ango
Neomaneul wihaeseo naneun nanpoghaejigo
[Kai] Gyeolgukhen ganghan jaga eodge doeneun miin
Jariga eobseunikka geunyang doraga
[Kris] Ganeung seong jeroya
Darheunikka geumanbwa

Amber rapped quietly from the seat.                                 

Lay] Geunyeoreul neombondamyeon nareul meonjeo neomeobwa

[LuHan] Uri malgon hanadulsshik
Jiweobeorija
[BaekHyun & Chen & SuHo] Neohago naman yeogi nama
Meomchwojin deushi
[Chen] Yeah~

Geomjeong geurimja nae ane kkae eona
Neol boneun du nune bulkkochi twinda
Geunyeo gyeoteseo modu da mulleona
Ijenj ogeum sshig sana woji nikka
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae ([SuHo] Eureureong~)
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae ([SuHo] Eureureong~)
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

Everyone sang along while F(x) mimicked them but more like making fun of them


[Lay] Neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon
Dachyeodo molla ([Chen] Dachyeodo molla~)

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
[Kai] Neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon
Dachyeodo molla

The audience applauded like always and EXO got off stage with a bow.They sat in the row behind F(x) and Sehun mouthed to them 'You bad girls!'Krystal stick out her tongue  and F(x) sang the chorus of Lee Hyori's "Bad Girls" and CL's "The Baddest Female" and they all laughed silently.Miss Han cleared ,asking the students to not make noise.'Next is...' Miss Han said.A girl at the front row raised her hand and stood up.Her friends also stood up and walked up the stage.The way that girl walked was familiar...'Its that .' Kris said,leaning on his seat.Krystal looked at that girl and he was correct.It was that newbie.She got up on stage with her friends but she introduced herself first with a small bow,'Hi everyone.I'm Kim Tina (OC) and I'm gonna perform Hyuna's "Now." She smiled but she added 'I need a guy to be Hyunseung.' The hall gasped.No one has ever asked something like that.'Songsaengnim,do you agree?' Tina asked.Miss Han scratched her chin with her index finger and spoke,'Well,sure...why...not?I mean-' 'Khamsammida.' Tina cut off Miss Han and turned to the audience.She scanned through the audience and smiled.'I choose you.' She pointed behind Krystal.All heads turned to Sehun and Kris.Yup,they were behind Krystal.

'Did she choose Sehun?' a girl asked.

'Can't be.He is Jessica's!' anothr girl exclaimed.Tina had a grin over her face and pointed,'Yes,you.The one with blonde hair.' Sehun and Kris both had blonde hair.

'Is it Kris hyung or Sehun' Chen asked.Tina seemed pleased to hear that question and spoke.'I choose Sehun.' Sehun's eyes widened as well as the others.Kris had a relieved smile on his face and began driving water.

'BUT!' Tina raised her voice to attract attention.everyone turned to her and she continued talking with a smile,'But,....as Sehun is taken....I choose Kris.'

Kris choked on his water and cursed out loud '!'.Sehun let out a relived sigh and patted on Kris shoulder,'Its gonna be fine.' Kris glared at him 'Yes,It'll be fine for someone who isn't doing it!' 'Kris?' Tina called.'What?!' Kris shouted sarcastically.Tina gestured him to come with her index finger.Kris got up and growled 'Hate that .' He went up to the stage with an angry face.                                                                            Correction: Super Duper Hyper Mega Angry face.

The music started and Kris sang along with a derpy face and lazy voice while Tina was obviously flirting with him.The performance ended and Kris rushed back to his seat.He growled at her.'How was it?' D.O joked.Kris glared at D.O and said in an angry voice,'Don't mention that or I'll bury you alive.' 'Well,se was kinda y.' Sehun stated. Krystal smacked his head,'How can you say that when you have Jessica?!' 'Woah.Kitten is getting aggressive.And I thought you wanted me away from Jessica.' Sehun whined at the end.Krystal groaned and sat back at her seat. 'Kitten has finally approved me.' Sehun said with joy.Krystal turned to Sehun and grabbed his collar,'Excuse me but Jessica's never gonna be yours.NEVER.' Krystal released his collar and leaned back at her seat.'She sure is a haRd-t0-gEt girl.' Tao stated.Sehun leaned front and whispered in Krystal's ear 'If Jessica's not mine.' he chuckled and continued,'You're gonna be mine.' Krystal's eyes widened and turned to him.She sees hi smiling and he kissed her cheek,then leaned back at his seat.Krystal glared at him but Sehun winked her back.Krystal let out an angry groaned and kicked the floor.Sehun chuckled at her reactions.

                                                                                                ***