Chapter 1

My Sister's Annoying NamjaChingu

Krystal's P.O.V

I leaned my back on the couch with both my busy hands :one was holding the remote and the other was holding my chips.Luckily today,my sis and I didn't have any schedule so it was time for us to spend some Sisters Time! I looked up at the clock and Jessica still hasn't come down to watch TV with me.I sighed as the thought of her,texting to Sehun,arrived in me.'I wish we could go back to the days...when you didn't meet him...' I thought.

Flashback

'Unni,you take anything!I will choose after you.' A 6-year-old Krystal smiled.'Aniya.You take first.' A 8-year-old Jessica smiled as she gestured her sister to decide on which toy she would take.Krystal put her index finger over her chin and thought,'I will take this one!' Krystal announced as she took out her doll.'Then,I will take this one.' Jessica smiled as she took out her doll.They played under a tree and there was nothing but happiness.

'Krystal,how was your test?' A worried 15-year-old Jessica asked as Krystal came home.Krystal sobbed and Jessica patted her down as she hugged her 13-year-old sister.'Unni,I-I'm scared.Wh-What if I-I fail?' Krystal stated as she cried.Jessica smiled and faced lifted up her sister's chin to face her,'Dongsaeng,Don't worry because you won't fail and Unni will be always right here for you.'.Krystal wiped away her tears and a smile slowly formed on her lips,'Cheongmal-yeo?' .Jessica nodded with the brightest smile ever.Upon seeing her sister's nod,Krystal hugged her sister and smiled,'Gomawo,Unni!Saranghae~'.

                                                                                                        *

But those smiles and sister-love only lasted until I was 15....when Jessica met Sehun at SM and she had fall for him when he debuted.

*Three years ago at SM Concert*

'Jalaseo,Sehun!' Jessica praised in the backstage after EXO finished performing.I was there watching them before I got onto the stage to perform with F(x).'Thank you,Sunbaenim!' Sehun bowed back.I observed them as friends or a Sunbae and Hobae.'F(X),you're up next.' the staff member announced.I went up to the stage and didn't know what happened to their chat.I finished performing "Electric Shock" and after Super Junior,TVXQ and others.It was time for me and Jessica to perform "Tic-Tok".I knocked the door of SNSD's waiting room and peeked inside.'Annyeong,sunbaenims.' I bowed and searched for Jessica but she wasn't there.'Sunbae,where is Jessica?' I asked Yoona.'Jessica?I heard she went to have a talk with Sehun.' Yoona replied.I bowed as a saying of "Thank you" and searched for Jessica.I ran along the corridors and finally found her with Sehun near the stairs.'Unni,we have to get ready to perform.' I gasped as I ran with high-heels.Ouch!My legs hurt.'Coming!' she came to me but turned to him and said,'See you later.' then turned back and we went to the dressing room.We dressed up and next thing I knew.We were performing on stage and the fans' cheer risened to the sky and filled up the whole place.We hugged each other after performing and got changed.The concert ended and Jessica and I decided to go home instead of heading to our dorms.I waited for her in the van but it seemed to take forever.'Where is she?' I thought as I took out my phone to look out at the time: 11:18 pm.I sighed and called her.She picked up after the 11th ring.

'Yeobuseyeo?' Jessica answered.

'Unni,its Krys.' I said.

'Oh,Krys!' Jessica said and I heard giggles.

'Unni.where are you?' I asked.

'In the building.I'll come out now.' Jessica replied and i heard a man's voice'Who was she with?Probably the CEO.' I thought

'Araso,Unni.I'll hang up then.' I hung up the phone and Jessica came out with a smile plastered on her face.

We got in the van and Jessica was still smiling.I poked her with my shoulder and asked,'Why are you smiling so much?'.She turned to me and started to play with her fingers,'It's just nothing.' 'Geez.C'mon!I've known you since birth.Well,I won't ask anymore then.' I leaned on the seat with folded arms and crossed legs.Jessica chuckled and cleared .'I'm serious.There really is Nothing.' she said in a serious but shaky tone.I raised my eyebrow,'Right,I believe ya...NOT.'

'I'm serious.' Jessica said in a serious tone.We stayed silent and 13 seconds later.We all cracked up.A few hours later and we arrived home.We ran up to our rooms and changed into our PJs.I was sleeping together with Jessica as my room was occupied.I was sleeping while Jessica was texting on the phone.We fell asleep soon.

                                                                                                 *

*1 year after EXO debut*

'Krystal,' Jessica came up to me while I was revising my lyrics.'Nae?' I turned to her as I grabbed my water bottle and gulped it down.She sat down beside me and held my hand,'Krystal,I....I'm actually......dating.' I puked out all of my water as I heard her words,'WHAT!' I wiped my mouth and Jessica continued her talk Well,you see-' 'When did you guys date?' I interrupted her.'4 months-' 'who is he? I interrupted her again.Jessica blushed and played with her fingers,'You'll find out soon~' she sing-songed.I looked at her with a WHAT-DO-YOU-MEAN-? face.She giggled and i got a text from Luna.

LUNA :

Sis,check out the news about Jessica!

KRYSTAL :

Huh?Okay.

I checked the news and i could not believe it!

" SNSD's Jessica and EXO's Sehun are dating!

On March 26th,SM Entertainment confirmed that they have been dating for 4 months and have kept it confidential until they decided to go on public..."

 

I scrolled down the news with an open mouth and looked at my sister with folded arms,'Why didn't you tell me!' 'Well,I couldn't bring myself to and I was worried that you might feel bad.' Jessica said with sincerity.I smiled and hugged her,'Anyway.Hope you guys stay long and be happy.' Jessica pushed my shoulder and faced me with a shocked impression,'You aren't mad?' I chuckled,'How can I?Its your feelings and I want to see you happy.'.Jessica hugged me and I hugged her back.  

END OF FLASHBACK

I accepted him but as 1 year passed by,I started to be alone.Jessica would spent more time with him and I was left at my house alone as our parents were abroad.I didn't hate him yet but as time passed by,he started to annoy me.He would be kind to me but I gave him my cold shoulder.But I still smiled to him in front of my sister and I couldn't tell her that I wanted them to be apart because I was the one who told her to last long and if i took back those words,the smile on Jessica's face would disappear.And I wouldn't want that to happen...

Just then,Jessica sat beside me and took the remote from my hands.I snapped out of my thoughts.'Sorry,if i came down late.I was a bit busy.' Jessica said as she switched the channel. 'Gwaechannah.' I smiled.We watched "The Heirs" and I begged Jessica to buy me a Dreamcatcher.She laughed and said she would buy me one so I did my little Happy Dance.She laughed as she watched me dance. She looked at the clock and quickly grabbed the remote and switched channel.And guess what we were watching? EXO Showtime

We watched it and we both were laughing.Did I tell you that Suho and Luhan are my bestfriends?Well,yeah...it just happened.Jessica was,of course,smiling and blushing when she saw Sehun but she mostly laughed at EXO's actions.Then a text came to Jessica and guess who it was from? Sehun.

SEHUN:

Noona,what are you doing?

JESSICA :

Hving SISTER time with Krys. ^_^

SEHUN:

Jjinjja?Then,say HI for me to her

'Krys,Sehun says "Hi" to you.' Jessica said.'Say "Hi and Bye" to him.' I replied,looking at my nails.Jessica giggled.

JESSICA :

She says "Hi and Bye"

SEHUN :

That's cute.Ok,spent some time together and be healthy~

JESSICA :

Okay,Bye~ ^_^

Jessica closed her phone and watched TV.The day passed by and it was time for dinner.We sat at the dining table and ate Jajangmyun.We finished eating and I was about to go to my room but Jessica shouted from the kitchen,'Krystal!We're spending the day tomorrow with Luhan,Suho and Sehun!' I groaned.Just My luck...WOW.... 'Araso!' I shouted back in a unsatisfied voice.I changed into my PJs and leaned on my bed while uploading my SNS.I put down and closed my eyes.Tomorrow was going to be a bad day for sure.