Chapter 6

Foolin' Around

When you got home you're mom was surprised to see you.
"Where did you go?" she asked. "Don't tell me you thought there was school today?" she added.
You nodded shyly. “I heard you say that I might be late so I assumed that there’s school.”
“I was talking to your appa at that time I didn’t even notice you. Anyway go change then accompany me to the market."
"Ne umma." you answered as you went to your room and changed.
After changing both of you went to the market.
"Here's a list." she said as she handed you a paper.
"What's this for?" you asked as you got the paper.
"I divided the things we need to buy. Text or call me when you're done."
"Ne." you answered as you parted ways.
Your POV
"Let's see I need to buy soap." you said as you made your way to that section. Then I went to look for the other things on the list. After getting everything I called my mom and she said she was on cashier 10 so I immediately went there. While waiting for the person in front of us I was just looking around. And my eyes landed on a very familiar figure. And when that person turned around she saw me and went her way towards us. My mom was smiling.

Normal POV
"It's nice to see you." greeted your mom to the said person who approached you.
"Annyeong." you greeted with a smile.
"Are you with Hoya?" asked your mom.
"Yeah but I lost sight of him. I don't know where he went he was just behind me." Mrs. Lee answered.
"Probably he's hitting on a girl he saw." you muttered to yourself.
"Did you say anything?" asked your mom.
"Ani." you said as you shook your head.
It was your turn already so you helped your mom place everything first.
"After this are you going home?" asked Mrs. Lee.
"Yes." your mom answered.
"Then let's go together." Mrs. Lee insisted.
"But we've transfer so your route would be different from us." your mom answered.
"Really? Hoya didn't tell me. It's alright I'd like to talk to you." she said.
Your mom can't say no so after paying you were all waiting for Hoya.
After a few minutes he finally arrived.
"Where have you been? I've been calling you but you weren't answering." Mrs. Lee scolded him.
"I'm here already." he said. "Good afternoon." he greeted you and your mom.
"We'll take them home first."
"Okay." he said and led the way. Your mom and Mrs. Lee were busy talking so you walked with Hoya.
"You were probably hitting on another girl right?"
"She was the first to approach me." he answered.
"Sorry if you have to take us home." you said as you don’t know what topic to open up.
"It's okay. It doesn't happen often anyway."
"By the way when did Auntie get back?"
"Yesterday and she dropped by my apartment today to check on me. And she wanted to buy food for me that's why we're here."
"You don't seem happy to see her."
"Of course I'm happy it's just that I was supposed to go on a date today."
When you heard him say that you tapped his head.
"Aish chincha? How can you be like that?"
"I was just joking. Would I be here if I'm not happy to see her?"
"Well you're prioritizing other girls than your mom."
"Don't tell me you’re jealous?" he suddenly teased.
"Of course not." you defended.
"My little ~~~~ is jealous, don’t lie ‘cause I can see that your nose is flaring. Don't worry you're second to my mom." he said.
"I don't believe you. Use that tactic to girls who are easy to get.”
“Oh so you’re saying that you’re hard to get?”
“I am.” you said as you held your chin up and crossed your arms.
“You are so cute.” he said and then pinched your cheeks.

 

 

 

~hi I decided to update since it's my birthday today ~hope you like it and please do leave comments ~and thank you Horany thanks for reading and leaving comments I really appreciate it ^^