Chapter 1

Foolin' Around

"We have to transfer" said your mom while you were eating your dinner.
You choked on your food and immediately drank water.
"Transfer?! Where? Why?" you over reacted a little.
"we're just going to transfer to a new neighborhood." she answered after chewing her food.
"why are we going transfer?"
"You're dad got transferred and so he was also offered a place to stay near his new office."
"Can't I just stay here? I mean I'm old enough to live by myself." you pleaded.
"You're my only daughter so I won't let you stay here and what if something bad happened like a robber suddenly came in?" you're mom said in an exaggerated way.
You had no choice but to accept since you know how your mom would react, she just might react exaggeratedly like the time you went home late 'cause you had a project to do at a classmate's house and she bombarded you with a lot of questions when you got home and she examined your whole body just to make sure that you were really okay. Your mom may over react a lot but you're really close to her and you love her that's why you just agreed.
"Alright mom I'll go with you." you said in defeat.
"If you're worrying about Hoya don't be because you don't have to transfer school." she said as she took another bite.
You almost choked on your food upon hearing what your mom had said.
"I am most certainly not worried about that." you defended.
"Don't try to deny I know that's the first thought that came to your mind when I said that we're going to transfer."
"Don't make stories mom. He's just a friend to me. Aigoo... I can't believe you." you said and as soon as you were able to swallow your last food you excused yourself and went to your room.
"Is it that obvious? If it is then he would've noticed right? Andwe jeongmal andwe." you said as you shrugged the thought away. "He can't and he musn't." you thought as you lied on your bed and fell asleep.
The next day you were walking your way to school when you spotted a familiar figure waiting for the stoplight to turn red. You silently approached that person and you wanted to surprise him but instead you were the one surprised. You were already at his back when he said "I know your there ~~~~~ -ah" in a cool manner and without even looking behind.
You raised both hands in defeat and stood beside him.
"Someday I'll be able to get you." you said as you stuck your tongue out.
The stoplight turned red signaling for you to cross the street.
You arrived to school with five minutes to spare before the bell rings. By the way you and Hoya have the same schedule. You went to your classroom and sat on your place. Your seat is at the very last row and beside the window while Hoya seats in front of you. You just looked outside the window thinking of how your new neighborhood would look like and how you would tell Hoya, while waiting for the bell to ring. After a few minutes the bell rang and the teacher came in and started the lesson. It seemed like it would take forever to reach lunch break, time passed so slowly. You looked at your watch every minute. You don't like the subject and you're starting to get bored until finally you heard the bell. All the students immediately stood up and went out and you did the same together with Hoya. You two went to the canteen to buy food and went to the rooftop that's where the two of you hang out most of the time.
"Oppa I have something to say." you started.
He looked at you with curiosity.
You took a deep breath before speaking again.
"We're going to transfer." you finally said it was like a thorn was pulled out of you. You glanced at him to see his reaction but he had a poker face.
"You're not surprised? Aren't you going to miss me?" you asked as you crossed your arms and pouted.
"I know that already auntie had told my mom and my mom told me so I'm not surprised and of course I'll miss you but we can still see each other at school and it's not like I can't come to visit or vice versa." he explained. "Aigoo you are so childish." he added as he ruffled your hair.
You just huffed and then continued to eat. You were kind of expecting that he would be sad and stop you from leaving but it was the exact opposite.
After finishing your lunch you went back to your classroom and waited for the rest of the day to pass by quickly.
It was time for you to go home and since you and Hoya have the same route home since his house is just a block away from yours he would always walk you home.
"When will you be transferring?" he asked.
"I think it would be this weekend." you answered your not actually sure since your parents aren't telling you any details.
"Tell me so I can see you off."
You were happy and sad at the same time when he said that.
"Don't you usually have a date during weekends? I don't want to interrupt your date."
"~~~~ -ah is an exception." he said with his killer eyesmile and pinched your cheeks.
You felt heat crept on your face and you tried to hide your blush behind your bangs.
"Is that a new way to get girls?" you said as you kept your cool.
"Did it work?"
"Lee Howon none of your flirting ways would affect me!"
"I thought that was a good style then I guess I have to change it."
You punched him lightly in the shoulders.
"When will you ever start to be serious again?" you mumbled to yourself.
"Did you say something ~~~ -ah?"
You shook your head and you two went on walking while teasing each other.

 

 

~hey what do you guys think? please leave a comment~ and I'm still thinking of a poster to use if anyone has any idea or can give me one please tell me thanks ^^