Chapter 28

Foolin' Around

 

After the phone call your phone suddenly rang again so you immediately answered.

“Unnie.” you heard Mihos’ voice.

“What made you call?” you asked as you stood up from your bed and went out of your room and headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

“I was wondering if you would like to come and play with me?” she cutely asked.

Your heart suddenly sank, you wanted too but you already promised your unnie that you would accompany her.

“Mianhe but I’m going with a friend of mine.” you said.

“Is that so? Then maybe some other time.” you heard sadness in her tone.

“Jeongmal mianhe. Unnie promises to make it up to you arasso?” you tried to cheer her up but it didn’t work she was still kind of down.

“It’s alright unnie bye.” she said then hung up.

After eating you took a bath and waited for your unnie to arrive. After 30 minutes she came and you went with her to meet up with Hoya whom you haven’t seen for a week now. You felt really nervous but you didn’t let your unnie see right through you.

You arrived at a café where the three of you would usually hang out back then. Hoya was already there and when he saw her he suddenly had a frown on his face. You approached him.

“Noona.” he whispered but loud enough for you to hear.

“I’ll leave the two of you alone for a while.” you said as you looked at your unnie. “Just call me.” after that you left them and they weren't able to stop you. When you were already far away from the place your tears suddenly fell. You had a feeling that after their talk Hoya would not be the same anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~sorry for the short update... I think there'll be a little drama coming up...

~thank you so much for subscribing.... and thanks to my new subscribers as well ^_^ thank you so much guys you don't know how happy you make me :) by  just subscrbing and commenting ^^ *throws hearts* saranghaeyo :)