Chapter 29

Foolin' Around

 

After about an hour of just wandering around a nearby park your phone rang. You looked at the caller, you were expecting it would be your unnie but you were wrong. You didn’t want to answer because you didn’t want to meet up with him. You already had a feeling of what was going to happen but nonetheless you took the call.

“Oppa.” you said in a lifeless tone.

“We need to talk. I’ll text you where we’ll meet.” he said then hung up. Hearing what he said your heart started to beat so fast. A few seconds later you received a text and you went to that place without any hesitation. You said to yourself that it was bound to happen anyway.

On the other hand…

“Why are you two so down? Aren’t you happy to be able to go to the amusement park?” Dongwoo asked as he looked at the gloomy children in front of him.

“It was supposed to be you and noona.” Kyun whispered.

“Did you say anything?” asked Dongwoo.

“Nothing. Kaja.” Kyun said as they headed to the car.

“I can’t believe you two. You decided to go there without even telling me.” he said as he followed them.

The car ride was quiet since Kyun and Miho were totally quiet. It was the first time that they didn’t talk so Dongwoo thought that there was something wrong.

“Alright we’re here.” Dongwoo exclaimed but the two was just unresponsive.

“Okay tell me what’s wrong.” he said as he unbuckled the seatbelt and faced the two who was seated at the back. Kyun and Miho looked at each other then back to Dongwoo.

“We had formed a plan to get you and unnie together today but she can’t make it.” Miho started.

“The both of you were supposed to go here.” Kyun added.

Dongwoo looked at them with pity he felt sad for the two since their plan was a total failure. “Is it that really important to them?” he thought. At the same time he was amused that two children would be able to think of something like that.

“You two are still kids. You’ll understand when you grow up that some things aren’t meant to be together. Besides you both know that she and Hoya are together, right?”

“But unnie doesn’t seem to be happy with Hoya oppa.” retorted Miho.

Dongwoo pinched their cheeks. “Aigoo~ forget about that and let’s just have fun. They can fix their problem.” he said as he was about to open the door but was stopped by Kyun’s statement. “But hyung you love unnie, right? I believe that you and her are much more suited.”

“I like her but I don’t want to push myself to her. Besides I’m happy with our current relationship. At least this way even when we get into misunderstandings we can still go back to the way we were before. Unlike if we’re together and then we fight it’s hard to be back to being friends. Don’t worry I’m not that too attached to her anyway so it’ll hurt less.” Dongwoo said with a smile as he got out of the car. Miho and Kyun followed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~sorry once again for the short chapter... and sorry to disappoint you that Kyun and Miho's plan was unsuccessful... but maybe they'll plan another one and it might just work :p don't forget to leave comments ^^

~and wow I've had 36 subscribers OMG thank you so much you don't know how happy you make me feel ^_^ saranghaeyo ^^ here's a pic of YaDong :p cr. to the rightful owner