Chapter 34

Foolin' Around

 

Hoya’s POV

This will be the day that I’ll talk to ~~~ after we broke up. I took a bath and wore my casual clothes. I didn’t bother eating breakfast since I don’t have the appetite.

I headed to ~~~’s house, I texted her that I was already outside. I didn’t want to get inside since I know that I will be scolded and I’m not yet ready. I’ll face uncle after patching up with her.

It seems like she just woke up since it was still early so I told her that I’ll wait in the park near her house. As I turned around to make my way towards the park I saw Dongwoo through the window. He was looking, more like glaring at me. I didn’t acknowledge his presence and I just made my way when I heard him call me.

“Can we talk while waiting for ~~~?” he asked and what else can I do? I just nodded my head and we were now walking to the park.

“Please don’t tell her what I said last night.” he said. Was that the only thing he was worried about? I actually don’t have the intention to tell her even if he didn't ask me. I’ll let her figure it out.

“What makes you think that I’d tell her? I have no plan on helping you.” I said as I looked ahead.

“Well that’s all I wanted to say. I hope you guys would make up now.”

“What if I want to take her back?” I didn’t know why I asked that but I didn’t like the idea that when we’re back to being friends she’ll be with Dongwoo. I’m starting to be selfish here.

“It all depends on her.” was all he said as he smiled.

I didn’t know what to say anymore so I remained silent.

“I better go, I don’t want her to see me here.”

He was already halfway when he looked back and told me something which I didn’t know how to react.

“Since you’re going back to being friends I’ll get a chance with her. I just want to tell you that I’ll try to win her heart so please don’t interfere.” he then continued to walk away.

 

After he left just a few minutes and ~~~ came. Did she run? She was obviously panting so hard.

“Yah! Did you run?”

“I’m sorry for making you wait. I thought that you’ll leave so I ran all the way here.” she answered as she calmed herself down.

“Babo.” I told her and she glared at me just like the old times, well at least the atmosphere isn’t awkward or so I thought.

 

We were now sitting on the swings and she was moving back and forth.

“I asked you here because I want my old Hoya oppa back.” she started after being silent for a while. I just sat there and listened to whatever she has to say. “I’ll forget about our relationship and what you did to me as long as we get to be friends again. You don’t know how lonely I feel when you’re not around.”

“Give me time. Honestly I’m purposely ignoring you because I can’t face you. I know it’s hard seeing that the person you love is just fooling around with you.” she stopped swinging so I looked at her and her eyes were staring back at mine.

“Oppa let’s just forget it ever happened and be back to being friends. I’ve also talked to appa so you don't have to worry about him.”

My eyes widened after all the pain I’ve given her she still covered up for me. Now I know how much of a fool I’ve been.

“Sorry and thank you.” was all I said and she stood up in front of me and hugged me.

“Thank you too oppa.” she said and as I looked up I saw her smile once again, this time it was a real smile.

 

Normal POV

After talking with Hoya you were so relieved and happy that you won’t have to spend Christmas with a burden in your heart. Your dad didn’t bother to lecture Hoya since that was your request from him as a gift.

Hoya apologized to your parents as well, he was ready to face all the scolding he would get but he was surprised that they just forgave him that easily. He couldn’t help but hug them and they hugged back. As much as they wanted to be mad at him they treated him as their own son as well so they couldn’t be mad at him for that long. Hoya was thankful that they still accepted him. You felt your family being complete again.

Soon after that you both went to Dongwoo and told him the good news. He was happy that you were back to being friends. The three of you were complete again and you couldn’t be happier.

 

You and your family spent Christmas and New Year with Dongwoo and his family since Kyun insisted on that. He actually had a few plans up his sleeves. He did his best to give you and Dongwoo time together by distracting all the adults with his fake tantrums or anything he can think of. You and Dongwoo had noticed that but the two of you just let him be since he was just too adorable. You felt closer to them than ever it was like you were one big happy family.

 

Slowly as the days pass you and Hoya’s relationship are returning and you can talk and tease each other again. But one thing didn’t change and that was him still dating every now and then.

 

“Unnie said that her wedding will be at the end of January.” you excitedly said as the two boys just looked at you.

“Why are you so excited?” asked Dongwoo as he followed you with his eyes going up and down since you were jumping out of excitement.

“I’m just so happy for her. I’ve been really waiting for this.”

 

Dongwoo’s POV

I’m glad that ~~~ is back to her old self. I can see her smile a real one now and Kyun and Miho were happy as well. They said that they were glad that she was back to her old self.

We are now on our way to the church for noona’s wedding. She really looked beautiful but I can’t help but laugh at her cuteness. She looks like a child who would go to a wedding for the first time.

“I bet unnie will be so pretty.” she whispered to me.

During the wedding ceremony I would glance at Hoya and look at his reaction. I guess he was really in love with her since he still had a hint of sadness in his face.

 

Your POV

We congratulated unnie one last time before heading home. I hope someday I’ll be able to wear a wedding gown and be as beautiful as her, being married to the man I love.

Anyway I’ve officially moved on and I’m really happy about that. The two most important guys in my life, apart from my dad, are with me again

 

It was just me and Dongwoo now since Hoya has a different route.

“Hey!” he called my attention and so I looked at him.

“I know that valentines is still far but do you have any plan on that day?” he asked me and I can’t help but laugh. Why is he suddenly asking about it?

“Yah! I’m serious.” I stopped laughing and shook my head.

“Then would you like to go on a date with me?” Okay everything is happening so fast. Dongwoo is asking me out on a date? Why am I even making a big deal out of it? Is it because up until now I still like Hoya? I hate to admit it but I still have feelings for him.

“Dongwoo…” he cut me off.

“It’s not a real date I just want to spend that day with you if you’re alright with that?”

“Sure why not?” I smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~sorry for a late update and sorry for the crappy chapter... I'm loosing inspiration :( thank you for not unsusbcribing ^^ I think this will end maybe at the 40th chapter... anyway please leave comments... if you're not satisfied with this chapter I'll try to rewrite this once I get inspired...