Chapter 10

Foolin' Around

The next day you were on your way to school when you heard someone call you so you stopped and turned around to see the person.

You saw Dongwoo making his say towards you.

“Let’s go to school together.” he suggested.

“Sure why not?” you said.

Along the way the two of you talked just about anything until you reached school.

 

Hoya’s POV

Aish why didn’t I wake up on the alarm? Now I’m running late I’m sure ~~~-ah is gonna scold me again. I was running my way to school and I was near the gate when I saw ~~~ talking to someone. I stopped on my tracks and just walked. He looks familiar I thought. As soon as I approached them ~~~ greeted me with a smile so I greeted back.

“Oh by the way he’s my new neighbor.” she said as she introduced the man beside him.

“Hi! My name is Dongwoo.” he said as he held out his hand to shake.

I looked at him for a while before shaking his hand and introducing myself.

I have a feeling that I know this person but I can’t seem to remember where I have seen him.

“Let’s go to class.” I said to ~~~ as I held her wrist.

She said goodbye to Dongwoo and then she took her hand away from my grip.

 

Normal POV

“You’re early today.” you said after you got away from his grip.

“Yeah I thought I was late because my phone didn’t ring and the sun was up so I didn’t bother checking the time and just hurriedly fixed myself.”

“Aigoo… then would oppa want me to call you every day for you to wake up at the right time?” you asked while you stood in front of him and so he stopped walking and was now looking at you.

“Is that what you really mean? or do you just want to hear my voice first thing in the morning.” he teased.

“There you go again. It’s still early to be flirting the bell hasn’t even rang yet.” you said as you went ahead of him.

But since he was fast he immediately caught up to you.

“Is it bad for me to think that way? After all I know my charms.” he said.

“You are so full of yourself.” you said as you gave him a smack on the back of his head.

“Ow that hurts.” he said as he held the back of his head.

“That’s your punishment for today.” you said as you stuck your tongue out.

 

Time flew by so fast and it was time for you to go home.

“I can’t walk you to the bus stop today. I need to go somewhere.” Hoya said as he got up from his chair.

“Just tell me that you have a date.” you said as you stood up as well.

“It’s not really a date.” he defended.

“Don’t worry I’ll be fine just go to your date already.” you said as you pushed him towards the door.

“Arasso see you tomorrow.” he said as he went ahead.

 

Your POV

This morning you made me feel that you were jealous and now you’re there going to a date with a new girl. I knew I should’ve just accepted the fact that you really won’t see me as more than friends but it’s also your fault that sometimes I get my hopes up. Anyway enough with that thought I better go home.

I took my bag and then went out of the building.

I was already waiting at the bus stop when someone approached me.

“Annyeong.” he greeted with a smile.

“I didn’t expect to see you here.” I said as I offered the seat beside me.

“Well I got off early since my Uncle didn’t have any errands for me.” I heard him answer I was actually looking at the streets checking if a bus was coming.

“I see.” I said as I stood up.

He looked at me and I just pointed to the bus approaching.

“Do you always go home by yourself?” he asked as we seated at the very back.

“Yeah after we transferred but at times Hoya would walk me to the bus stop.” I answered as I took out my phone to check if there was any message.

“Is he your boyfriend?” he asked.

I laughed before answering him so he looked at me kind of confused.

“Am I wrong?” he asked.

“He’s just my best friend besides he’s such a playboy how would we be together?”

“Well you seem close.”

“We are since we grew up together.”

“Then that explains everything.” he said.

We were quiet the rest of the trip. I wasn’t in the mood to actually talk so I just kept quiet and just answer if he has questions.

 

When I got home I greeted my umma and appa then I went straight to my room and plopped myself to bed. I don’t know why but I felt really tired and my eyes just closed by itself and before I knew it I fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

~here's another update hope you like it ~don't forget to leave comments :)