Chapter 9

Foolin' Around

After you were done with your window shopping you went to the food court to eat. Well you and Dongwoo didn’t talk that much since you were busy looking at different stores.

“Sorry for dragging you.” you apologized.

“It’s okay I have nothing better to do anyway.”

“Thanks again. By the way how is Kyun?”

“You told me you’re not good at remembering names and yet you remember my brother’s name.”

“Well I tend to remember cute people’s name especially children.”

“So you mean to say I’m not cute?”

“Ani it’s not like that.”

Then he looked at you.

“Well sort of. Mianhe.” you said.

“No worries I know that for a fact.”

“Well it’s good that you know then I won’t feel guilty.”

“You could’ve said something like don’t feel bad or something.”

“Mianhe but I’d like to be frank and tell the truth instead of lying. But looking at you now I find you cute as well.” you said as you gave a smile.

You and Dongwoo didn’t really have an awkward atmosphere since you talked a lot and he was easy to get along with. You were able to tell him why you had to transfer houses and you were able to know a little about him. Apparently you guys are just the same age he’s just on a different section. You also had an idea on why you don’t see him often and it’s because he’s running errands for his Uncle.

After eating you guys went home.

 

“Hoya called.” your mom said as soon as she saw you in front of your room opening the door.

“Wae?” you asked, curiosity filled you.

“Molla.” she answered then went downstairs.

After you had changed your clothes you took your phone and dialed Hoya’s number.

“Wae?” you asked as soon as he answered.

“So you really went out without me?” he said on the other line.

“Wae? Are you jealous?”

“Ani I’m just curious who you went with.”

“I went with my new neighbor, I forgot his name again, it was Dongjun (lol this was the first name that came to mind) I think. That’s the only reason you called?”

“Not really. I want to tell you that I’m sad that you went without me.”

“Awww too bad you were too lazy to go out so it’s your fault.”

“Yah!” you heard him shout.

“Is Lee Howon getting jealous?” you teased. It was time for you to .

“Why would I? I just want to make sure that he’s not the bad guy type.”

“Wae? You don’t want me to have another friend like you?”

“I’m a good guy when it comes to you.” he retorted.

“Don’t worry oppa he’s a nice guy and I don’t think he’s the bad guy type since he’s a teacher’s pet.”

“Gurae if you say so. Annyeong it’s time for me to eat.” he said then hung up.

“Is it wrong for me to get my hopes up?” you thought as you went downstairs to eat as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~here is an update..... I just got back from a retreat and well I was kind of inspired so I decided to update :p ~hope you like it~ and I'm so happy that I'm getting more and more subscribers thank you so much you guys give me the encouragement to write ~please leave comments :))