Chapter 12

Foolin' Around

When you woke up it was still windy but it wasn’t raining that hard only a few drops. You went out of the room and you saw Hoya sitting in the sofa.

“Where’s umma?” you asked.

“They went out for a while to buy food since there’s still no electricity your mom said that it’d be better to just buy cooked food.” he answered.

“Appa went with her?”

He just nodded.

You were now sitting beside him when the doorbell rang.

You went to the door and opened it.

“Anyeong unnie.” greeted Kyun.

“Why are you here? Come in.” you said as you took the plate he was holding and the brothers went in.

“Well our auntie was able to prepare food and told us to give you.” Dongwoo answered.

“Thanks but you didn’t have too. You went all the trouble to come here when it’s raining.”

“Don’t worry the rain isn’t that heavy yet just a few drops.” Dongwoo said.

“I was the one who told auntie to give you because I know there is no electricity.” Kyun said as he was raising his hand.

“You are so cute. Thank you.” you said as you pinched his cheeks.

“Have a seat I’ll just put this in the kitchen.” you said as you pointed to the living room.

“Are you unnie’s boyfriend?” asked Kyun who sat beside Hoya.

Hoya looked at him while Dongwoo was covering his brother’s mouth.

“What if I said yes? What are you going to do?” Hoya teased.

You actually heard their conversation and you were now sitting in the middle of Kyun and Hoya.

“Unnie is he really your boyfriend?” asked Kyun who was now looking at you.

“Why are you asking?” you asked.

“If he isn’t unnie, will you wait for me to grow up?” asked Kyun.

You found that so cute while the two guys looked at each other and then laughed.

Kyun both gave them death glares.

“Brat you won’t stand a chance your unnie will be mine soon.” teased Hoya.

“Kyun you’re so sweet but I already have someone I like so I hope you understand. Let’s just be the best of friends. I’m sure you’ll find someone else, you’re still young anyway.” you whispered to him so no one was able to hear.

“Keep it a secret arasso?” you added.

“Really unnie? I will.” he said with a smile.

You just pinched his cheeks.

“Yah! What did you say?” asked Hoya.

“It’s our secret.” you said with a smile.

Kyun stuck his tongue out to Hoya.

 

After a while your parents got back and they saw your visitors.

“Umma they are our neighbors. He’s Kyun and that’s his big brother.” you said as you pointed to them.

“Annyeonghaseoyo.” greeted Kyun.

“Hello nice to meet you I’m Dongwoo.” he introduced.

“They bought food their auntie made. It’s on the table.” you said as you pointed to the kitchen.

“Thank you.” your mom said and went to the kitchen.

“Would you like to stay and eat with us?” asked your dad.

“No thank you I think we should go now while it isn’t raining that hard yet.” Dongwoo said.

“See you later unnie.” said Kyun as he waved goodbye.

You went to see them off and then you followed to the kitchen where everyone was.

 

After eating your parents took a nap and so you and Hoya were left and was staying in the living room doing nothing.

“waaahhh I’m bored.” said Hoya.

“Then you should go home.” you said.

“I can’t go home in this kind of weather though it’s not raining hard it’s still windy.”

“By the way what did you answer to that brat?” he added.

“What’s it to you? I told you it’s our secret.” you said.

“I’m just curious. Don’t tell me that you’ll wait for him?” he teased.

“Only me and Kyun will know.” you said as you stuck your tongue out.

“C’mon tell me I want to know?” he pleaded like a child.

“Why do you even want to know? I mean I don’t ask you about your date so don’t ask me about my answer.” you retorted.

“Arasso then I won’t ask anymore.” he said and pretended to be mad.

“Thank you.” you said and just ignored him.

After a while it rained hard again and there was still no electricity. You had nothing to do so you and Hoya just talked and reminisced about your childhood. And then Hoya started to tease you and eventually it ended with you teasing each other.

 

After some time since the weather was cold you felt sleepy.

“Oppa I’ll go to my room to take a nap.” you said.

“What about me then? You’re going to leave me?” he said.

“You can stay here and sleep as well. Annyeong.” you said as you stood up and went upstairs.

Hoya followed you and before you opened your door, you stopped at your tracks and faced him.

“If appa sees you, you can never come back here.” you said.

“I know I’m just here to ask for a blanket ‘cause it’s cold. You were thinking that I would sleep there as well?” he teased.

“A-Ani.” you stuttered and you felt heat crept up your cheeks.

“But if you insist.” he said and was about to open the door.

“Yah!” you shouted.

Hoya held his hands up and backed away.

“Wait here I’ll go get a blanket.” you said as you went inside to look for one.

After a while you went out and handed him the blanket and closed the door.

 

Hoya’s POV

After handing me the blanket she shut the door, is she that sleepy? Anyway I went down and made myself comfortable in the sofa. Okay what if the typhoon won’t leave yet how will I give her my birthday present? I mean I want to give her a surprise but I can’t do that if it’s like this. Tomorrow is her birthday what should I do? I think I should go home before it gets dark. I was thinking of how to celebrate her birthday until I fell asleep.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes so I followed the smell and of course it led me to the kitchen.

“It’s good you woke up sleepyhead.” she said.

“There’s already electricity.” I stated the obvious.

“Yeah so that means you can go home now.”

“You know you can just tell me if you want me to leave.”

“That’s not what I meant. I’m sure auntie is worried as well.” she said.

Well she has a point I didn’t go home yesterday.

“I will after I eat.” I said.

“I know that that’s why I cooked.” she said and smiled.

That’s what I like about her she knows I have a big appetite so she would make me food and everything she makes is delicious.

“Thank you.” I said as I sat down.

After a few minutes she was done and she was now sitting opposite me.

“So do you think we have school tomorrow?” I’m testing if she knows that tomorrow is her birthday.

“I guess I mean it isn’t raining anymore and there’s already electricity. So there’s a big possibility.”

“In case we don’t have classes want to hang out tomorrow?”

“We already had a bonding time yesterday and today. Let’s not see each other tomorrow.” she said.

Okay how am I going to do my surprise if she won’t come?

“C’mon it’ll be my treat.” I persuaded.

“I’m too lazy to go out just go find a date.”

She’s being too stubborn or is she just playing with me?

“Ara I won’t force you if you don’t want.”

 

After eating I bid goodbye and thanked them.

 

 

 

 

 

~here's another update hope you like it ~ and thanks for the concern @superchu88 and @arimuchiu I'm fine and the typhoon is already gone it happened like 2 weeks ago... I'm thinking too, how I survived without electricity anyway as long as there is food i'll be fine haha :p but I was just kind of dying of boredom for 2 whole days since my laptop wasn't fully charged so I was only able to make chapter 11 and the half of chapter 12 so I wrote the other half just now haha :p ~thanks for the comments it keeps me inspired to write thank you guys ^^ ~comments are much appreciated ^^ and thanks for all the subscribers you don't know how happy you make me guys saranghae ^^