Chapter 13

Foolin' Around

a/n: hey guys I want to tell you in advance that I'm not really confident with this chapter but I hope you like it :p

Your POV

I woke up early to know that we still don’t have classes so I went back to sleep. I woke up around 9 already and when I got down Dongwoo and Kyun were there and I was still wearing my pajamas so I immediately took a bath and changed.

“Umma why didn’t you tell me we have visitors?” I said as I got down.

“Sorry dear it slipped my mind anyway Happy Birthday.” she said as she gave me a hug.

“Omo~ today is my birthday? I thought it was still next week. It totally slipped my mind.” I said as I broke the hug.

Kyun was laughing.

“Unnie you’re funny you’re the only person I know who forgets her own birthday.” he said.

“How did you know anyway?”

“Auntie invited us over and told us it’s your birthday. We have no gift ‘cause we only knew today.” Dongwoo said.

“It’s alright it’s the thought that counts.”

After that we ate and then we just stayed in the living room to talk.

“Hey do you want to watch a movie or something? I’ll treat you.” Dongwoo suddenly said.

“That sounds great. I’ll ask permission first. Excuse me.” I said as I left to see my dad.

 

Normal POV

“I don’t want to come.” said Kyun.

“Why not?” Dongwoo asked.

“So you can have time alone. I know you like her. Better do well hyung you have a tough competitor.” said Kyun.

“What are you talking about? I just met her and I like her already that’s nonsense.”

“Sure hyung deny it all you want.” he said as he was shaking his head in disagreement.

“You’re still young so you don’t know anything.”

“Whatever you say hyung but I still won’t come. I want to sleep so I would eventually grow taller.” he said.

You got back with a smile on your face.

“My dad said yes. Just wait here while I get my bag and jacket.” you said as you hurriedly went to your room.

You bid goodbye to your parents and then you first took Kyun home before heading to the mall.

 

You were now on your way to the mall…

“Why didn’t he come?” you asked.

“He said he wanted to sleep so he would eventually grow.” Dongwoo answered.

You just laughed.

“You should’ve told us that it was your birthday.” Dongwoo said.

“Yeah well I wished I remembered. I always tend to forget my birthday and Hoya oppa is the one reminding me.” you said then you suddenly stopped talking ‘cause your remembered something.
“Is there anything wrong?” asked Dongwoo.

As you got out of the cab you remembered Hoya yesterday and the way he was acting.

“I just remembered he was insisting me to go out yesterday because today would be my birthday pabo.” you said and then you face palmed yourself.

“If you have other plans we can watch some other day.” Dongwoo said.

“Ani I turned him down yesterday. C’mon let’s forget that and just enjoy today.” you said as you took his arm and practically dragged him to the cinema.

“What would you like to watch?” he asked.

“Anything thing but a chic flick.” you answered.

“Wow you’re the first girl I know that doesn’t like those kinds of movies.”

“Well I’m more into comedy or horror.” you answered.

In the end you both agreed on a horror movie. (I just thought of a horror movie since Halloween is already near hahaha :p you guys decide on what movie it is.)

 

On the other hand while you were happily watching a movie…

“Why didn’t you wake me up?” Hoya said as he took his jacket and went out running.

He arrived at a house and knocked on the door.

“What a surprise.” your mom said.

“Is ~~~-ah here?” he asked.

“She left with Dongwoo, they left to watch a movie. You should call her you might catch up with them.” your mom said.

“I called her but she didn’t answer probably they were already watching. I’ll just see her at school tomorrow.” said Hoya as he went ahead.

Your mom didn’t get a chance to invite him to eat since he left already.

 

Hoya’s POV

What will I do now? My plan is a complete failure. I was supposed to take her to the aquarium to see the Dolphins since she likes them but what time would she finish watching. If I woke up earlier I would’ve be the one with her celebrating. Why am I so affected? I can always ask someone to come with me. That’s it I’ll call.

I dialed a number and waited for her to answer.

“Yah! What took you so long to answer?” I shouted and I can hear her saying mianhe repeatedly.

“You said you were too lazy to go out and yet you went out. I’m completely disappointed in you ~~~-ah.”

“Oppa mianhe. You should’ve just told me yesterday that you wanted to take me out on my birthday.” she answered.

“What kind of person forgets her own birthday? I’m hanging up now.” I did what I said. I’m sure in just a few minutes she would be calling me (evil smirk).

 

Normal POV

“Mianhe Dongwoo but I have to go now.” you said.

“Would you like me to take you home now?” he asked.

“Ani I need to see Hoya oppa he’s mad right now. Mianhe and Kamsa.” you said as you hurriedly left while dialing his number.

“So I am right she does like him.” Dongwoo thought.

“What do you want now?” Hoya asked on the other line.

“Oppa minahe. Odiya? I’ll go there now.”

“I’ll text you where to go.” he said.

“Aigoo I think you’re just pretending to be mad.” you said.

“I’m not forcing you.”

“Arasso I’ll go now.” you said and then hang up.

You received the text from Hoya and you had doubts since the place he texted you was your own house address. So you called him again.

“Are you sure you didn’t make a mistake?” you asked.

“I’m at your house right now. If you want I can give the phone to your appa.” he said.

“Okay give him the phone.”

“~~~-ah! Where are you an hour has already passed? You should’ve been home by now.” you heard your dad say.

“Okay so he wasn’t joking.” you thought.

“Neh appa I’m on my way now.” you said.

“Gurae.” said your appa then hang up.

When you got home you got a little scolding from your overprotective dad.

“But since it’s your birthday I’ll let you go with him since I trust him as well.” said your dad.

You looked at him in disbelief.

“Chongmalyo?” you said.

Your dad just nodded.

“Where are we going anyway?” you asked Hoya.

“You’ll see.”

“Kamsamhamnida uncle we’ll be going now. Don’t worry I’ll take her home.” he said and then grabbed your hand and left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~please leave comments.... I'm happy to have 21 subscribers ^_^ saranghaeyo <333 thank you for subscribing and commenting :)