Chapter 23

Foolin' Around

 

While on the car…

“Noona he’s the one you wanted me to meet? I already know him.” he whined.

“I know but I want you two to get along.” you answered.

“Waeyo?” Kyun innocently asked.

“Because he’s courting me already and I might answer him.” you whispered.

“Bwoh? What about me then?” he cutely asked.

“Don’t worry I’ll still play with you.”

“But I wanted you to end up with hyung.” he whispered.

“Me and you’re hyung are just good friends. And I’ve liked Hoya oppa before we even met.” you whispered back again.

“What are you two whispering about?” Hoya asked curiously as he noticed you and Kyun. You just ignored him and continued to talk with Kyun.

“Arasso.” he said.

“Thank you.” you said as you pinched his cheeks. “You are so cute.”

 

When you got to his school you were all guided to the auditorium as Kyun went backstage. You were seated in front and you were in the middle of Hoya and Dongwoo. You were hoping that Hoya was to seat at the middle but they beat you to the seats so they placed you in the middle. Your plan to get them closer failed since you were in the middle but then you thought that there are still many chances later.

“I’m so excited to see Kyun.” you squealed as you looked at Dongwoo and then Hoya.

 

After a few minutes the program had started. And you took out your video cam to film the whole play. You were more like the sibling or should they say you looked like a mother who was so proud of her son. Hoya was smiling at your actions he found it cute and he had never seen you so giddy like that. The last time he saw you like that was when you were still kids, you were at a birthday party and the clown was making different animals or a thing out of a balloon and you wanted one. Dongwoo was just quietly observing you and Hoya and of course he watched his cute brother. You can see that Kyun was really nervous but you encouraged him and cheered him on whenever he would look at you and have eye contact with you. Obviously the play was about Peter Pan and Kyun was the main character. Hoya noticed something while he was watching and he had a smirk on his face.

 

After about one and a half hour the play was done and you all waited for Kyun. He came running into your arms and you carried him.

“You were so amazing.” you said as you pinched his cheeks.

“Noona I’d like you to meet someone too.” he exclaimed.

You were curious so you put him down and he went somewhere.

“Maybe the brat found someone better than you.” Hoya teased.

“Well shouldn’t you be happy.” you retorted back.

Kyun was coming back with a girl and they were holding hands. You all thought it was cute.

“Looks like your dongsaeng found himself a girlfriend.” you whispered to Dongwoo.

He just laughed at your comment.

“Hyung, noona and pabo hyung she’s Miho.” he introduced.

“Kyeopta~” you squealed.

“Annyeonghaseyeo.” she said as she bowed.

“I’m Kyun’s hyung.” Dongwoo introduced.

“Yah! You brat I’m not a pabo.” he said.

Miho giggled at Hoya’s reaction, for an adult he seemed to act childish well that was Miho’s impression.

“Unnie you’re so pretty.” she said.

“Isn’t my noona so pretty?” Kyun said with a grin.

“You’re pretty too and you were amazing as Wendy.” you said as you gave her a smile. She was indeed a cute little girl and you found her and Kyun pretty good together.

“Looks like you’re dongsaeng will get a girlfriend before you do.” you whispered to Dongwoo.

“I guess so.” he whispered back and you both laughed.

“I better go now my mom is calling me nice to meet you.” Miho said as she bowed and ran towards her mother.

Then you all went out and headed to where the car was parked. Dongwoo invited you and Hoya to have lunch at their house.

 

”So brat you like that cute Miho girl, right?” Hoya said as you and Dongwoo looked at Kyun. Kyun was blushing.

“Omo Kyunie~ it’s true? You like her?” you said as you found Kyun super cute getting shy and blushing like that.

“So you’re going to ignore me now? First you spend more time with ~~~-ah and now you’re going to spend more time with Miho too.” Dongwoo pretended to be sad.

“Don’t worry Dongwoonie~ I’m still here.” you said with aegyo.

Hoya was observing the three of you and in his mind he thought that the three of you were like family already. He felt like he wasn’t supposed to be there.

“Yah! Stop teasing me already!” Kyun screeched.

“You are so cute.” you said once again as you pinched his cheeks.

You all talked happily.

 

After eating you said thanks and bid goodbye. While on your way to your house you told Hoya that your dad wanted to talk to him and he felt a little nervous. When you got home you’re dad welcomed you and he immediately dragged Hoya to the kitchen you were about to follow but your dad stopped you and told you to stay in the living room with your mom.

 

“Wonder what they’re talking about?” you thought, thirty minutes had already passed and they were still talking.

“Umma.” you called her.

“Just let them talk.” she said with a smile.

“I know but thirty minutes has already passed. Don’t tell me that he plans to talk to him until dinner.” you exaggerated a little.

“Arasso I’ll go there now.” she said as she stood up and went to the kitchen.

“Thanks umma.” you said with a smile.

You saw your mom talked to your dad and your dad nodded and he stood up and patted Hoya’s shoulder. Hoya just smiled and then he went to where you were.

“So what did you talk about?” you asked.

“Nothing just guy stuff.”

“Arasso.”

Then you both just talked and talked. Hoya stayed for dinner since your mom invited him. While you were eating your dad gave you and Hoya a few reminders. Both of you just nodded to everything he said.

 

After that day you and Hoya were officially a couple. That night, you called Dongwoo and you told him everything. You also told him that you would still go to school with him and would still visit him and Kyun, it just wouldn’t be as often like before.

 

For a few months you were happy but then happiness doesn’t last that long :p

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~here's an update sorry I kind of rushed it again :p

~please leave comments ^^

~thanks for subscribing and commenting ^^ saranghaeyo