Chapter 30

Foolin' Around

 

Your POV

Alright this is it. We’ve been here for a while now and we still haven’t said any word. I decided to talk first. “How did the talk go?” I was really curious.

“We’ve patched up the misunderstanding.” he answered. “I’m happy for you.” then it became quiet again. I don’t know why but at this moment I felt mute. I don’t know what to say. I was scared to utter any word. I’m afraid that if I speak I might say something that I’ll forever regret.

“~~~-ah.” I looked up at him as he said my name. He looked me in the eye and I did the same. I guess this is really it.

“I’ve been bad and I know that. That’s why I want to break up with you. I’ve hurt you so much and I don’t think I’ll be able to make you happy any longer. I’m done fooling around.” he said then he stood up. He didn’t even let me speak. I was willing to give him a second chance.

 

Hoya’s POV

I left her, was that even the right thing to do? I’ve already learned to love her but I’ve caused her so much pain. I don’t think she’ll ever forgive me. Noona also told me that she’s never seen ~~~ so happy and that sad. I’ve really made a big mistake. But I guess this is for the best. I’m tired of fooling around, of fooling myself and her. Is this karma, right when I’ve found the right person for me I let her go. I turned back to see if she was still at the café. I was surprised that she was still there, is she crying? I’ve made her cry even more. I wanted to go back and just hug her but I can’t cause her any more pain. I’m afraid that even if we still continue our relationship I’d still just look at other girls. I’m sorry ~~~-ah, I hope you’ll find someone better, someone who’ll treat you better and cherish you.

Normal POV

You couldn’t hold your tears so you just cried right there and then. The people in the café were looking at you and were whispering, probably their talking about you and Hoya. You decided to leave but you were still crying.

When you got home your parents saw your puffy eyes and they asked you questions but you ignored them and went to your room.

“What’s wrong with my baby girl?” your dad asked your mom. Your mom shrugged, she has an idea but she doesn’t want to tell your appa because he might just explode. “I’ll talk to her first.” your mom said as she went to knock on your door.

“Mom please leave me alone for a while.” you said on the other side. Though you can’t see her your mom nodded.

“What did she say? Is it because of Hoya? I’ll go straight to him now.” your dad said ready to leave.

“Calm down. Let me talk to her first. Don’t jump to conclusions.” your mom said. Your dad just nodded. “Fine I’ll let it go for now.”

 

You fell asleep and when you woke up your head hurts probably due to too much crying. You looked at your phone and saw that you had missed calls from Dongwoo and some texts too, from him and your unnie. You decided to call your unnie first.

“What happened after talking to Hoya he told me to leave.” she sounded worried.

“He broke up with me.” you said as you started to cry again.

“I’ll go there right now.” she said and she hung up. After around 30 minutes she came. You thought that she was fast. She immediately hugged you.

“I’m sorry ~~~-ah.” she said as she continued to caress your back. You continued to cry eventually drenching her shirt.

After you have calmed down you told her everything. She didn’t know what to do, she wanted to help you but it was between you and Hoya and she doesn’t want to in.

“Give him time. I’m sure he’ll realize his true feelings.” she said.

You didn’t know that your dad was actually eavesdropping. He barged into your room after he was sure that you and your unnie were done talking.

“Is that true? The reason you’re crying is because of Hoya?” your dad asked. You just nodded since you knew that he had already found out.

“Appa don’t lecture him already. We already had a talk it’s alright now.” you said as you stood up and approached your dad to calm him down.

“But no one should make my baby girl cry. I knew it I should’ve agreed to him.” he said. You just hugged your dad and he hugged you back.

“Don’t worry uncle I’ll knock some sense to that brat.” your unnie said. Then you thought that Hoya was just one person you’ll lose, you still have your family, your unnie, Dongwoo, Kyun and Miho in your life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~sorry for the sad chapter if I was able to make it sad.... anyway don't forget to leave comments

~I won't be able to update tomorrow we'll be going to my cousin's place and I don't think their's internet connection there :( advance Merry Christmas ^^ 

~if you have time please do check my other fics ^^ *faceplams* shamelessy promoting my fics here :p

It's You

A Day

Christmas Oneshots

A Year Later

Real Story

Better Than Strangers

~oh and if you have twitter and tumblr add me ^^