Chapter 31

Foolin' Around

That night you woke up again and you couldn’t sleep. You looked at your phone to see what time is it and it was almost 12 midnight. Suddenly your phone rang. You looked at the caller and you were shocked. You took it and just hearing his voice made you feel a little better.

“Hoya told me what happened. Are you alright?”

“I already cried so I’m totally fine now.” you tried to fake a happy tone but he knew it all.

“Don’t act tough it’s okay to cry eventually you’ll forget him.” he said.

“I know time can heal it. Anyway oh my gosh Christmas is almost near.” you said.

“Yeah you need to give me a present.”

“Sure want to hang out tomorrow?” you asked. You thought that it would be a good idea to keep yourself busy.

“Sure and let’s take Kyun and Miho. They were really sad yesterday. They really wanted to hang out with you.” he said.

“Sure that sounds fun.” then you just talked about other things that you totally forgot what happened.

 

The next day you woke up early and got yourself ready. After that you asked permission to go out with Dongwoo. Your dad didn’t allow you but your mom was able to persuade him. You then went to Dongwoo’s house and when Kyun saw you he hugged you. Of course you hugged him back.

“Noona we’ll make this day a perfect one for you okay? You need to follow me and Miho.” he said.

You giggled at his cuteness. You agreed to him without having any idea what was in store for you.

“Unnie!” shouted Miho as you were approaching her house. She was already at the door waiting for you and when she saw you she bid goodbye to her mom and ran towards you.

“So where are we going?” you asked the two children.

“First hyung has something to give you.” Kyun said as he nudged his brother. You then looked at Dongwoo waiting for what he has to give. Dongwoo had a confused look, he looked at Kyun and Miho.

“Mianhe.” Miho suddenly butted in. She ran back to her house and when she got out she was holding a bouquet of flowers. She then handed that to Dongwoo and Dongwoo gave it to you. You can’t help but laugh especially when you saw Kyun face palming himself.

“The first part is a failure.” he said as he glared at Miho.

“Don’t worry you have the whole day to continue whatever it is.” you said as you pinched Kyun’s cheeks.

All of you then walked with Kyun and Miho being in the lead.

“I have no idea what they are up to.” Dongwoo suddenly said.

“So you’re not their accomplice?”

“Aniyo.” he said.

“Then I guess we’ll just have to wait and see what they are up to.” you said as you left Dongwoo and made your way to Kyun and Miho. You held their hands and the three of you happily walked while Dongwoo was at the back smiling.

They took you to a café to have some snacks first. You were all happily eating and chatting when Dongwoo suddenly asked who will pay for the meal. Kyun and Miho pointed at him and his eyes widened.

“Yah! You don’t have money?” he asked the two.

“Hyung you’re here because you’re our budget manager.” Kyun said. “Yeah oppa besides you’re a gentleman right?” Miho added.

Dongwoo was caught off guard it was a good thing he brought extra money.

“Guess they got you there.” you said as you were laughing to your heart’s content.

Both you and Dongwoo just followed Miho and Kyun. You have to admit you were having fun hanging out with them. Not to mention you were also having fun at some of their fail acts. Of course they’re still children what do you expect? They don’t know anything about having dates.

“I forgot my mom lend me her camera.” Miho said as she took it out from her cute bag.

“Aigoo~ we’ve been roaming around for an hour now and you just remembered that now.” Kyun said as he once again face palmed himself.

“Don’t worry we still have plenty of time.” you said as you patted his back.

You were all having fun and just take pictures here and there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~@stickylavi like I said I'll try to update and so i did....

~here's an update I hope you like it... don't forget to leave comments i'd really appreciate it and so that I get to be motivated to write :p

~oh and i've reached 40 subscribers thank you so much saranghaeyo ^^ I'm so happy :)