Chapter 25

Foolin' Around

“Thanks for inviting me.” you said as you were all in front of your house already. You all first took Miho home then the siblings took you home.

“I’m glad to see you smiling again.” Dongwoo said.

“Yeah unnie you seem kind of down lately, I hope you’re fine already.” Kyun said.

“Neh I hope we can go back there again.” you said as you got in.

 

“I’m glad you’re back.” greeted your mom.

“When did you guys get back?” you asked as you went to the living room. You saw your dad talking to someone but she was facing your back.

You looked at your mom and she just pushed you towards the living room. Your dad noticed you and when the person he was talking to faced you, you were shocked that your jaw dropped.

“U-unnie.” you said in a whisper but loud enough for them to hear since the atmosphere was quiet.

“~~~-ah I’ve missed you.” she said as she hugged you. You were still in the state of shock that you weren’t able to move so you weren’t able to hug her back.

 

After a while it all synched in to you. Your unnie just came back. You didn’t know whether you should be happy or sad. You were happy that she’s back you have a lot of catching up to do. You were also kind of sad because if Hoya knew that she’s back he’s probably going to talk to her and make up with her. The worst thought you had was that he would break up with you. But then you thought that it would be better if he did so you won’t have to feel hurt anymore. But of course you don’t want that to happen.

 

“We’ll leave you two for now.” your appa said as he and your umma left the two of you.

You told your unnie to go to your room and continue talking there.

“So how are you? I heard from uncle that you and Hoya are a couple now.” she said.

You just nodded; hearing his name made you remember everything and you can’t help but feel down again. She seemed to notice the sudden change in your reaction.

“You don’t seem to be happy. Did you have a fight?” she asked.

“Ani I’m just tired. So are you going to have a sleepover? Where are you staying?” you changed the topic. You didn’t want to talk about him now or else you just might break down. You don’t want to ruin Hoya’s image to her especially since they haven’t patched up yet.

“Since you’ve mentioned it I’ll have a sleepover. I guess my boyfriend won’t mind.” she said.

You looked up at her at the mention of the word ‘boyfriend’. Your expression suddenly changed from a frown to a smile.

“What?” she asked as she was done texting.

“You have a boyfriend?” you asked.

“Neh and he’s already my fiancé.” she said happily.

“Jinja? Unnie you have to tell me the details now.” you said excitedly.

 

You forgot about Hoya at that time you were happy for her that she finally found the one for her. She started to tell you the story and you can’t help but cringe at the greasy/cheesy parts of her story especially the part where he courted your unnie. But you thought that her boyfriend was really sweet. She also told you what happened to her after the day she left up to the present. She went back to invite you guys to her marriage which will be in three weeks time. After that she asked you tell her everything that happened to you. You hesitated to tell her about you and Hoya but she already knew so might as well tell her but you edited the part where you caught him cheating and all. Because you know for sure that if she knew she would immediately talk to Hoya and you don’t want Hoya to get mad at you because you told her.  You told her everything even about Dongwoo and Kyun up to where you’ve been earlier.

 

“Seems like your more close to that Dongwoo guy.” she teased.

“Well Hoya doesn’t have that much time for me lately so I spend most of my time with him.” you truthfully stated.

“Well he should give time for you as well.”

“He’s just busy right now.” you defended him. “By the way have you seen him yet?”

“Ani not yet but I’m planning in seeing him soon.” she said.

“I see then I’ll tell him to meet you.”

“You should come I know for sure that it’ll be awkward.” you hesitated for a while and so she did her best aegyo. You kind of missed seeing her fail aegyo but you can never know the reason why you always get fooled by it.

“Neh then I’ll tell him.”

After that you still continued talking. She also told you about her adventures until you both felt sleepy.

“I wonder what he’ll feel once he sees her and knows the news.” those were your last thoughts before you went off to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~I finally was able to update this :p I hope you like this... my orginla plan back then was her unnie would be the reason for them to break up but I changed my mind :p sorry if this is a disappointing chapter

~please leave comments and looks like I know the ending of this story thank you for voting for my poll ^^

~thanks for commenting and subscribing ^^ saranghaeyo ^^