Chapter 26

Foolin' Around

 

Dongwoo’s POV

The next day…

“Hyung can you accompany me to Miho’s house?” asked Kyun.

“I’m too lazy to go out today.” I answered. Actually I was still tired from yesterday.

Kyun pouted and showed his best aegyo. I hate him for that he really knows that his aegyo works on me. I better learn to not get affected by my brother’s aegyo.

“Arasso.” I said as I lazily got up. “Wait for me I’ll just take a bath.” He had a big smile on his face and then hugged me.

“Thanks hyung.” he said as he exited my room hopping. I can’t help but laugh at his cute action. To be honest when he and Miho became close he would always ask me to take him to their house whenever he has free time.

I quickly took a bath and when I was done I headed out of my room. We told our uncle and auntie that we were going to Miho’s house. They were really fond of her too. I think at some point they had an idea of arranging Kyun and Miho’s marriage but then they didn’t. They said that they should be the one to decide.

When we reached her house they looked like they haven’t seen each other in a long time. Kids these days and I hate to admit it but I think my brother will really get a girlfriend before me. I told him that I’ll leave him and just wander around somewhere. I don’t want to spend my day playing with kids.

 

Kyun’s POV

“Bye hyung!” I waved goodbye to him and me and Miho went inside to play video games. Her parents are so nice just like my umma, uncle and auntie. And they always give us delicious food, that’s one of the reasons I visit her.

“I’m tired let’s rest for a while.” she said as she sat down. The whole time we were playing video games I was the winner *laughs to himself*.

“What time will Dongwoo oppa fetch you? Will ~~~ unnie come as well?” she asked.

“I think unnie is still having problems.” we always see unnie not herself. She would sometimes stare blankly into space.

“I hope she’s okay.”

“I’m sure she will be soon.”

“I want her and Dongwoo oppa to end up together.”

“I feel the same. Why don’t we hook them up together?” we both had an evil smirk plastered on our faces.

We carefully planned on how we were going to get them together without anyone interrupting. That would also be the good time for my hyung to confess. I just hope unnie feels the same way for my hyung. She should just leave that babo hyung since ever since she and unnie went out she would always be down. She rarely smiles; she only does when she’s with us. What would be a good date for them? It should be something that she’ll never forget. Me and Miho continued to talk and plan until our ‘operation get hyung and unnie together’ was completed. Our only problem now is we don’t have money, but I guess hyung can take care of that or maybe I’ll ask him for money for school purposes and we can buy the necessary things.

“Okay operation get hyung and unnie together will commence tomorrow.” Miho exclaimed. We were both excited, that we can’t wait for the next day to arrive.

 

Normal POV

Meanwhile after dropping Kyun at Miho’s house Dongwoo called you and so you were both hanging out on the mall. You don’t know why but there was something different about him today. It felt like he was blooming but he never mentioned that he was in love or anything.

“You seemed to be in a good mood today.” you said.

“I was just thinking about Kyun and Miho. They’re really cute together and I won’t doubt if one day they would end up together.” you laughed at what he said because you had the same thought as him.

“I totally agree with you. He would have a girlfriend before you.” you joked.

“It’s because the girl I like is taken.” he said aloud. His eyes widened when he realized he said that out loud and you looked at him with sparkles in your eyes. You always talk to him about your relationship problems that you thought he wouldn’t have time to have his love life so you were really happy when you heard him say that but somehow you felt lonely, or sad when he said that.

“Why am I feeling this way? Maybe I’m just jealous that my bestfriend has someone he likes already and so he’ll eventually have no time for me, just like Hoya who has no time for me. I’ll be left alone. Yeah that’s it.” you thought as you tried to convince yourself. But you already know for yourself that deep inside you were already feeling something for him but you just kept on denying it because you still weren't sure.

“Yah! How come you never told me that you already have a girl you like?” you said as you pretended to be hurt.

“I just didn’t want to because I know you’ll just pester me.” he retorted. Well he has a point you won’t stop until he tells you.

“Arasso I won’t ask.” you said in a sad tone and looked down.

He saw your reaction and he felt guilty he wanted to tell you but how can he? If the girl he likes was you. He doesn’t want to ruin your friendship with him and with Hoya. Though he was not really close to Hoya they still became friends.

“Arasso I’ll tell you my story but I won’t reveal her identity.” he said hoping you would already brighten up. When you heard him you shot your head up and smiled at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~hope you like this chapter ^^ and I think this will end soon :p depending on my mood

~please leave comments ^^

~thanks for subscribing and commenting ^^ saranghaeyo :)