Chapter 32

Foolin' Around

 

Your last destination was Lotte World of course Dongwoo paid for everything but since he was just ambushed, he didn’t know anything so you decided to share some of the expenses with him which he gladly accepted. It was already getting dark when Miho and Kyun decided to go ride your last ride.

You were now in line for the Ferris wheel. You were busy talking with Miho while Kyun was whispering something to his hyung.

“Hyung this is your chance, don’t ruin it.” Kyun whispered.

“As much as I wanted I can’t she just got her heart broken.” thought Dongwoo, he didn’t say it to Kyun since he won’t understand anyway.

Miho and Kyun were together while it was you and Dongwoo. You were already at the top and you were busy admiring the scenery.

“Thanks.” you suddenly said. “I told you I don’t have any idea about this so don’t thank me.” he answered.

“I’m not thanking you not for today. I’m thanking you for everything.” you said as you looked at him and smiled. “Sure what are friends for?” he said.

As you were going down you said something that Dongwoo got shocked.

“You know what I have a feeling Kyun and Miho made this day a date for both of us since we were always together.” you said as you giggled. Dongwoo just laughed along since he knew exactly what the two were doing.

“Unnie did you enjoy today?” asked Miho as she and Kyun went to you. “I did. Thank you.” you said with your sincerest and sweetest smile.

“I’m glad you enjoyed today noona.” Kyun said. Then you all went back to your house.

After taking a quick shower you laid down on your bed and you fell asleep with a smile on your face.

 

Dongwoo’s POV

“Hyung have you told noona your feelings?” Kyun asked me as we got inside our house. “Anio.” I answered and headed to my room.

 “How come?” he asked as he followed me into my room.  “You’re still a child to understand. I’ll just have to look for the right time.”

“Wasn’t earlier the right time? That’s what I saw in a movie, the guy confessed when they were in the ferris wheel.” he said, I pinched his cheeks. “That’s what you get for watching too much movies with ~~~-ah.”

“Hyung you just wasted another opportunity.” he exclaimed. “No I didn’t. You’ll understand when you grow up. For now go to sleep I’m tired.” I said as I took him to his room, made him changed his clothes and tuck him to bed.

“Good night hyung.” he said as I headed out not forgetting to turn off his lights.

 

Normal POV

Weeks had passed and it was already Christmas week but you and Hoya haven’t talked yet after the break up. Though you would see him at school he had a different girl with him every day that you couldn’t get a chance to talk to him.

Hoya’s POV

I guess it would be better if I show her that I’ve moved on. I know it’ll hurt her but it would be the best for her to move on quickly. At school I would always flirt with girls and I did that because I know she wanted to talk to me but I’m afraid of talking to her. I don’t know what to say.

A week had passed and I still continued to flirt with girls. I guess she gave up trying to talk to me because she’s ignoring me already. And it seems like she’s back to her normal self. I’m glad to know that but what hurts me is the fact that I would always see her with Dongwoo and she was laughing with him. Has he finally confessed to her and she accepted? I can’t help but get jealous. I chose this so why would I even bother. I have to accept this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~hope you like this update ^^ I lost a subscriber :( is the story getting boring already? but I think I might end this real soon... :( anyway don't forget to leave comments...