Chapter 33

Foolin' Around

 

A few more days passed and it was just two days before Christmas and you haven’t talked to Hoya yet. You actually wanted to be friends with him again.

“I guess it’s true that when you’re friends and you started going out and after breaking up it’s hard to bring the old friendship back.” you thought as you sighed. But you were really thankful that Dongwoo, Kyun and Miho was there for you. They cheered you up and helped you move on in a way.

 

Your POV

“Hey! Can you help me talk to Hoya?” I asked Dongwoo as we were walking around the mall looking for gifts.

We were actually having our last minute Christmas shopping, I was still kind of down the past days but now I can finally say that I’m okay thanks to Dongwoo and the others.

“He still hasn’t talked to you?” he asked as he was holding a nutcracker and he played with its mouth. He even imitated it and I have to admit he looked cute opening and closing his mouth. I can’t help but laugh especially when he laughed with his famous goofy laugh.

“I don’t like the feeling when he ignores me. I was hoping that even when we broke up we would still be friends.” I said as I looked around the toys displayed.

“Sure I’ll ask him out then you can come and we’ll make it look like it was coincidence that you were there too.” he said as he saw a tea party set.

“Do you think Miho will like this?” he asked as he held out a cup. I took a cup too and we did a toast.

“I think she will.” I said as we placed it back to its original place and told the salesperson that we’ll get one.

 

“What does Kyun want?” I asked as we still roamed around the toy store. I actually felt like a child again as we tried and played with the toys displayed.

“He likes anything.” he answered as he was playing with bubbles. He looked like a cute little child popping the bubbles and he was even blowing some of it.

“Do you want me to give that to you as a present?” I teased as I pointed to a teddy bear bubble machine.

I saw his face lit up and at that time he really looked like a child and I was like his mother. He was just so cute that I couldn’t resist to pinch his cheeks.

“Yah! What was that for?” he asked as he touched his right cheek.

“You’re just so cute. Now I know where Kyun got his aegyo from.” I .

“I’ll take that as a compliment.” he said as he laughed once again.

I had fun shopping toys with him.

 

After our little shopping we went home.

“I’ll call you once I got to talk to him.” he said as he stood in front of my house.

“Sure and thanks so much.” I said as I opened the gate and went inside.

 

Dongwoo’s POV

When she got inside I went to my house and went straight to my room. I plopped myself on my bed as I placed my hand over my forehead.

I better call Hoya now.” I sat up and took my phone out.

I dialed the number and waited for the other end to answer. It rang a few times before someone answered.

“Why did you call?” was the first thing I heard from him.

“I just wanted to see if you’re okay. I haven’t seen you around for a while now.” I started. I didn’t want to get straight to the point just yet because he might hung up on me.

“Sorry but I just need space away from her and you know it.” he answered.

I can sense that he was sad as well so why did he break up with her?

“I know but she wants to talk to you. She wants to be friends with you again.”

I heard him sigh.

“C’mon I know it’s hard for the both of you but she misses her bestfriend. Whatever we do we just can’t get her usual smile back. Sure she would smile but I can see right through her.”

“Did you call just to tell me all these things? I’m sorry but I can’t…” he said but I cut him off.

“You’re being selfish here. She’s ready and willing to forgive you as long as she gets back the friendship you once had. You just don’t know how sad she is and it hurts me to see her. You think I wanted to call you? Hell no! After what you did to her but she asked me to call you so that the two of you can talk. Fine! If you don’t want to talk to her then don’t hate me when I try to win her heart.” I can’t hold in what I was feeling any longer so I exploded.

He didn’t talk for a while.

“Alright I’ll talk to her.” I knew he’ll give in sooner or later.

“Thanks.” I said as I hung up.

I can’t believe I just told him my real feelings towards ~~~.”

 

I immediately called her and she picked up after the first ring.

“I talked to him already.” I said.

“What did he say?” she asked in a worried tone.

“He was okay to talk with you. Just call him or text him the details of when and where you’ll meet.”

“Thank you so much. I don’t know what I’d do without you.” I felt my heart skip a beat and a pang as well.

I was glad to know that she appreciates me and what I do for her but I feel sad as well ‘cause I’m not the one she likes and ever will.

“Sure no problem.” I tried to sound happy as possible but I guess it didn’t work out.

“Is there something wrong? You sound down.”

“Everything’s fine I’m just tired.”

“I see then you better rest. I’ll just talk to you tomorrow.”

“Yeah good night.” I said as I hung up.

 

Normal POV

After talking with Dongwoo you decided to call Hoya.

“H-hello.” you didn’t know why you stuttered.

“Let’s meet tomorrow. I’ll drop by your house.”

“Sure thanks.” was all you managed to say.

“Let’s just talk tomorrow.” he said as he hung up.

I hope we can go back to the way we used to be.” you thought as you closed your eyes and drifted to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~sorry for updating just now... I've been busy with school that I hardly had time to update anyway hope you like this... I just had my midterms this week and I hope I pass... I still have 3 exams left though... anyway please do leave comments ^^ and thank you for not unsibscribing even if I took long enough to update ^^ and I did my best to make this chapter long but I guess I falied on that :(