Chapter 38: Alternate ending :p

Foolin' Around

 

Your POV

Before summer started I had a talk with Hoya oppa. He told me that he wanted to get back with me but I had to reject him. I guess those times where we lost contact it made me realize something; my feelings for him had been replaced by feelings for a brother. I don’t know when it actually started but I was sure that it had been like that for a while now but I just had to deny it. I just had to deny the fact that I had already fallen for someone else.

I was glad that he took my rejection in a nice way. He said that he knew my feelings changed but he just wanted to give it a try. But we were still the best of friends and that was something that will never change.

I was brought back to reality when Miho called my attention. “I’m sorry what is it that you want?” I asked her. She asked me to go play with her so here we are now at the mall.

“I want to eat ice cream and then after let’s go to the park.” she said, kids do have a lot of energy.

 

We were already on the park when Miho ran away from me. It was a good thing I wore my rubber shoes. I ran after her and suddenly stopped when I saw Kyun holding a bouquet of flowers.

“Unnie this is our operation get unnie and hyung together.” he said and I just had to laugh on how cute he had said that. Wait? Get unnie and hyung together? Does that mean?

Kyun then handed me the flowers and I admired it for a while then I noticed that he had disappeared to who knows where. I looked around to look for Miho and Kyun, those two kids do know how to make me worried.

I was busy looking for them when I felt someone tap my shoulders and when I turned around I saw Dongwoo with that smile of his that makes me smile as well. He rubbed the back of his neck and I just stood there waiting for him to speak.

“Don’t worry Kyun and Miho are safe they’re just here somewhere running and playing around.” he said as he laughed. That goofy laugh of his that never fails to make me laugh along with him.

“So what’s with the get unnie and hyung together plan?” I asked as we walked around the park. I tried to calm my beating heart, but there was no use to that I just hope he wouldn’t notice how nervous I am right now.

 

Dongwoo’s POV

I took a halt and so did she. This is it, I know I may not stand against Hoya but I just had to tell her how I feel about her. Kyun’s persistence got to me and so here I am about to confess to the girl I like though I clearly know that I would be rejected.

I took a deep breath and started to talk. “I clearly know what your answer would be but I would just want to tell you that I really like you more than a friend but I’m happy to be just friends. I just had to let you know.” she then started to laugh. I was serious and she’s laughing?

“If you clearly know my answer why did you even bother telling me?” she asked.

“I just had to let my feelings out, I’ll feel much better that I was able to at least convey my feelings instead of just losing to Hoya.”

“You know you’re so cute.” she then pinched my cheeks. Ignoring my confession like that means that I’m busted, right? “But you know what you’re wrong.” I then looked at her with a confused look. “Because you didn’t lose to him.” she then smiled. I was still confused with what she said. I was trying to digest every word she said.

“It means I like you as well.” she said and my body moved on its own as I gave her a hug and even lifted her up and I twirled her around. I’m the happiest guy right now. She then told me that she had already talked with Hoya. I just couldn’t believe that she returned my feelings, all this time I thought they would get back together.

“I’m sorry it took me long enough to realize my own feelings.” she said and I shook my head.

“I wasn’t really expecting this turn out of events.” I honestly told her. “I always thought that you two would get back together that I prepared myself for the rejection.”

“Well no one can really predict what you would feel towards someone, right?” she said. We were both staring at each other’s eyes and our distance was slowly fading away. I was about to give her a kiss when Kyun and Miho tackled us with a hug.

“Is it a mission success?” they both asked in unison and ~~~ and I looked at each other before nodding our heads towards those two ers.

“YAY!” they both cheered.

“C’mon guys let’s celebrate.” ~~~ said as she took Kyun’s hand and Miho’s.

“Unnie can we hang out with you and Dongwoo oppa whenever you go on dates?” Miho asked cutely and ~~~ smiled at her. I guess I have to prepare my wallet for two more companions.

 

 

 

 

 

~hey guys! I decided to make an alternate ending keke :p I just hope it would make up for the long hiatus... I'm so sorry for only updating now I actually had a hard time thinking of the ending I just hope you guys are satisfied with it ^^ thank you so much for all of your comments and for susbcribing I'm really happy and thankful to all of you :) I hope you all enjoyed reading this fic which has now come to an end... once again thank you :)