Chapter 22

Foolin' Around

 

 

You were walking towards the bus stop.

“Are you really serious?” you asked.

“I am and if you want I’ll prove it.” he said.

“Okay then do it.” you said.

“Okay I’ll pick you up tomorrow.”

“No need I always go to school with Dongwoo so uhm we can just go home together.” you said. You like Hoya but you also like Dongwoo well not the same as Hoya and you don’t want to feel distant from him.

“Arasso then see you tomorrow.” he said as he watched you ride the bus and leave.

 

When you arrived in your neighborhood you dropped by Dongwoo’s house.

Kyun heard the doorbell and immediately ran to the door to open it.

“Noona!” he exclaimed as he hugged you.

You hugged him back and then carried him.

“Aish you’re starting to get heavy.” you teased.

“Of course I eat a lot and I always go to sleep early.” he stated as he flashed his cutest eye smile.

“Is your hyung here?” you asked.

“He’s in his room.” he answered as you put him down.

You first greeted their aunt who was at home and then you headed to Dongwoo’s room. You knocked on his door and on the third knock he opened his door. He was surprised to see you.

"Hey! I told you I'll drop by." you said as you smiled.

He smiled back and let you in.

"So what happened with your talk?" he asked as he sat on the chair facing his computer while you sat down on the bed pulling your legs up.

"Like what you said I told him to prove it." you answered.

"What did he say?"

"He said he will."

"You don't seem to be happy." he said as he stopped what he was doing and faced you.

"Of course I'm happy. I just don't feel it, that's why." you answered.

He didn't know what to say next so he changed the topic.

"Have you seen Kyun?"

"Yeah. Hey! Can I borrow your iPod and I'll use your earphones too." you said as he handed it to you.

He was busy doing whatever in his computer and you became quiet because you were so into the music and you were dancing while seated, at the exact same time he saw you. You didn't notice that he was getting near you. He sat beside you and took one earphone and placed it in his ears. You two were really close with each other, your hair was brushing against his, that's how close you were. You both were quietly listening to the music when someone suddenly barged into the room. Dongwoo was so startled that he fell on the floor.

"Hyung what are you doing?" asked Kyun as he innocently looked at his brother.

You helped him stand up while you were holding in your laughter while Kyun suddenly burst out laughing.

"Don't laugh at your brother." you said as he stood up and you were still holding in your laughter.

"You can laugh if you want." Dongwoo said as he touched his back, the part which solidly fell on the ground.

Then you and Kyun bursted into laughter.

"Yah! You could've at least held it in. I was just being sarcastic."

"Well you said we could." you defended between laughs.

"I'm gonna catch you two." when you and Kyun heard him say that you both looked at each other and started to run. You ran outside their house and that's where you all played; running away from Dongwoo until he gave up since you two were fast he couldn't catch you.

You all lay down on the grass and Kyun was in the middle. You were all laughing.

"Noona will you stay here for dinner?" he asked.

"Ani I'll go home since my appa is getting jealous that I almost always eat here." you said.

"But you always see him." he protested.

"Well I always see you too." you defended.

"Arasso." he said as he stood up and went inside.

You and Dongwoo also stood up and followed him. You bid goodbye as you don't want your appa to continuously nag again.

 

When you got home you ate dinner with them and it was quiet. You can see that you're dad was really happy. After dinner you went to your room and bathe and lay down on your bed.

You were already about to fall asleep when you heard your phone ring.

"Deh." you sing-songed.

"Kyun wants to talk to you."

"Noona I have a favor to ask." said Kyun who was on the other line.

"What is it?" you curiously asked.

"Will you watch me perform tomorrow?" he happily said.

"Sure. Can I bring my friend along?"

"I was hoping it would just be you, me and hyung. But if you want then it's okay."

"Well I want you to meet someone." you said.

After that Kyun gave the phone back to Dongwoo and you were both talking already.

"I'll bring Hoya oppa along if you don't mind." you said.

"It's fine with me." he answered.

"Okay then see you tomorrow. I'll drop by your house first thing in the morning."

"Okay."

"By the way what about auntie and uncle aren't they going?" you curiously asked.

"They can't since they have a meeting to attend to that's why Kyun asked you."

"I see aren't there any reserved seats?"

"They gave us three so it's okay if he comes."

"Okay thanks again I'll call him now. See you tomorrow." you said as you hung up.

 

You then called Hoya.

"Oppa~" you said with your cute voice.

"You missed me already? I was just about to call you."

"Will you go with me tomorrow?"

"Where?"

"You know Kyun right? Dongwoo's dongsaeng."

"Deh."

"He has a performance tomorrow and he asked me to watch him."

"Why would I go if he only asked you?" he asked.

You were kind of sad hearing that from him.

"I thought it would be a great opportunity for you to meet him and get to know Dongwoo better." you actually wanted them to get along since if you would answer him he would also deal with Kyun since Kyun was like a little brother to you. Well you don't have any problem with Dongwoo since they are friends already they just need to get to know each other more.

"Arasso what time?" he asked.

Your face lit up when you heard him say that.

"Come by around 8 we'll drop by their house first."

"Arasso so have you eaten yet?"

"Deh."

"Okay sleep early see you tomorrow. Good night." he said.

"Good night oppa." you said as you hung up.

 

After that your dad suddenly came into your room with your mom following behind.

"Who were you talking to just now?" asked your dad. You observed him and he wasn't mad he was just merely curious.

"Hoya oppa." you answered.

"Is he your boyfriend already?" he asked as he over reacted and touched his heart pretending to be hurt.

"Appa we're still just friends but..." you said not wanting to continue. You saw your dad's face jerk up and looked at you then at your mom. Your mom was just calm and she had a smile plastered on her face.

"Continue what you were saying." your mom said.

"He's already courting me." you whispered but they heard it clearly.

"Omo I'm so happy for you." your mom squealed.

"Bwoh?! Let me see him I need to talk to him." your dad said. "No one can take my baby girl just yet."

"Appa you've known him for a long time and you still won't approve? Besides I haven't answered him yet." you said as you sat on your bed.

Your dad calmed down as he sat beside you.

"It's not that I don't approve. I just want to talk to him about some things." he said as he looked at you.

"Deh I'll tell him. By the way we were invited to watch Kyun tomorrow so you can talk to him when we get home."

 

The next day Hoya arrived early and he greeted your parents. Your dad wanted to talk to Hoya already but you stopped him and told him that he should talk to Hoya later. Your dad let you leave since he doesn't want you to miss Kyun's performance because Kyun might rush to your house and get angry at your dad. Like one time he didn't allow you to leave the house and play with Kyun since you have visitors. Kyun suddenly barged into your house and did his tantrums until your dad sighed in defeat and let you go.

 

You arrived at Dongwoo's house.

"Kyaaa~" you squealed as you saw Kyun in Peter  Pan's outfit.

"Yo little brat." said Hoya.

Kyun glared at him.

"Yo pabo Hyung." he retorted.

"Yah!"

"Okay now we better go if we don't want to be late." you said to ease the tension.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~here's an update hope you like it and please leave comments ^^

~thanks for subscribing and commenting ^^ saranghaeyo :)