Chapter 21

Foolin' Around

 

Your POV

I woke up around 7 and I took a bath. I always take almost an hour in the bathroom, that’s how long I take bath. By the time I was done showering it was almost 8. I wore something like this (http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/Korean-Female/SNSD-(So-Nyeo-Shi-Dae)/spaogg.jpg you were wearing Seohyun's outift). After that I went down and ate a light meal. After I was done eating it was already almost 9. After a few minutes the doorbell rang and my dad opened the door. He smiled at Hoya and gestured him to come in but he politely rejected and just waited for me to come out. I bid goodbye to my mom and to my dad who was at the front door. Before we left he told us to be home not later than 8. And he also said that he will be calling to check on us but I know he won't.

We were at the amusement park and we practically rode all the rides and played at all the booths since it was already around 6 when we left. He took me to the park where we used to play back then. I was surprised to see that it was arranged with a table for two and decorated with flowers. I looked at him confused and you know what he did? He just gave me his signature smirk. He led me to take a seat. Once we were seated a waiter came and gave us food.

“What is this?” I asked as we started eating.

“I still haven’t gave you my last present for your birthday.” he answered.

“My birthday? That was months ago.”

“I know.” he said as he continued to eat.

After eating he stood up and went near me. I was about to stand up but he told me not to. He stood behind me and I felt his warm hands move my hair in front and placing something on my neck. When I looked I saw a beautiful necklace. (it looked like this http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/347089431/925-Sterling-Silver-Necklace-Fashion-Simple-Necklace-Come-With-Box-And-Bag-Mix-Order.jpg)

I looked back only to see his smiling face. What has gotten into him?

 

Hoya’s POV

She was looking at me and we’re actually staring into each other’s eyes.

“Thanks.” she said as she smiled.

“Okay I know this may be sudden but I like you ~~-ah.” I finally said it.

She laughed. Okay why is she laughing? Doesn’t she believe me? I looked at her seriously and when she saw that she stopped laughing.

“Y-you w-were s-serious.” she stuttered.

I shyly nodded my head.

“So what’s your answer?” I asked.

She stopped for a while, she’s thinking, doesn’t she like me back? I always had the feeling that she likes me.

“I don’t know what to say.” I heard her say. Then that means she doesn’t like me back. I felt a sting but I guess I can’t make everyone like me.

“It’s okay I can wait for your answer. I’ll take you home now.” I said as we headed home.

When she got inside I left and I was really sad. I guess the girls I dated felt like this when I dumped them.

 

Normal POV

When you got home you went straight to your room. You didn’t change yet instead you plopped on your bed and dialed a number. It took three rings before it was answered.

“Why did you call?” he asked.

“Can I talk to you?” you asked.

“You’re talking to me now.” he pointed out.

“I mean would you listen to me? I just need someone to talk to right now.”

“Sure what is it?”

“Oppa just confessed to me.”

“Shouldn’t you be happy? I mean you still like him, right?”

“Yeah but I don’t know… My feelings are torn into two, one side of me feels that he’s not serious while the other side feels the opposite. What should I answer?”

“Think about it. He wouldn’t confess if he doesn’t like you.”

“What if he doesn’t really like me back?”

“Then don’t answer him yet and just observe his actions. Give him time to prove himself.”

“Thanks Dongwoonie~ sorry to bother you.”

“It’s alright glad I could help if I was of any help.”

“You’re always a big help.”

 

Dongwoo’s POV

After telling me that Hoya confessed to her I was happy for her but I was also sad at the same time. I tried to ignore it but I guess my feelings for her just kept on growing the more I got to know her. I guess my dongsaeng was right, I like her already. I tried my best to cheer her up and tell her that Hoya likes her back, well I had a feeling he does like her. When we got closer I could see some change in him like he would lessen his time to date and hang out with us, but he didn’t made it that obvious I just noticed since I’m observant. I guess all I can do for now is be happy for her.

“Sure no problem.” I said as I forced a smile though she won’t see.

“I’ll see you tomorrow. Good night.” she said as she hung up.

 

The next day I  went over to her house it became our daily routine to go to school together.

“Good Morning!” greeted her mom.

I greeted back and she let me in.

“You’re really a slowpoke.” I teased. I would always go to her house and I would always see her slowly eating her food.

“I’m almost done.” she said as she swallowed the last bite.

After that she hurriedly went upstairs to brush her teeth and get her things then we made our way to school.

 

I noticed a necklace hanging around her neck.

“That’s from Hoya, right?” I asked as I pointed to it.

She touched the necklace and nodded her head.

“He was supposed to give this to me on my birthday but I guess since it rained that time and we hurriedly looked for a shelter he forgot to give it.”

She looks really happy I should be happy for her.

“I think you should talk to him face to face so that you can see and will know his true feelings.”

“I guess so then I won’t go home with you to today. And please tell Kyun that I might drop by later.”

“Sure.”

 

When we got to school Hoya walked towards us and greeted. Of course we greeted back and then they walked together so I felt like I was a third party again. Well that’s what I always feel whenever they were together though she would ask me to walk by her side and would talk to me from time to time.

 

Normal POV

After school you waited for Hoya and told him that you wanted to talk. He immediately agreed which was really rare so again you thought that he might be serious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~here's an update hope you like it please leave comments ^^

~credit to the owner of the pics used ^^

~thank you so much for subscribing and commenting saranghaeyo :)