Chapter 35

Foolin' Around

Your POV

The days flew by so quickly it was now Valentines day. I got up from bed and took a long and relaxing bath. It was still early and though he said that it isn’t really a date I still decided to prepare since today is a special day anyway, why make it ordinary?

After an hour and so of bathing I wrapped myself with my towel after putting on my undergarments and went to my closet to look for an appropriate outfit. Knowing Dongwoo I’m guessing we’ll be having an adventure so I’ll stick with jeans and a shirt. After blow drying my hair I just tied it in a messy bun and then I wore my sneakers and went down.

“You’re going somewhere?” asked my dad and I nodded my head.

“Didn’t I tell you that I’ll be going out with Dongwoo?” I said as he tried to remember. My appa is still the protective one but at least he’s a little loose now.

“I remember now, take care and enjoy. Happy Valentines.” he said as he hugged me. Of course I hugged back and gave him a peck on the cheeks. I did the same with my mom and like always she also returned a kiss. Normally I would spend Valentines with my parents but this time it’s with Dongwoo.

I headed out to go to their house I‘d like to greet his family and Kyun as well.

 

As the door opened Kyun tackled me into a hug and shouting ‘Noona’. I chuckled at his cuteness. I planted a kiss on his cheeks and surprisingly he also did that.

After that I went to greet their umma and uncle. Then we chatted for a while which turned out to staying over until lunch. We were supposed to leave before lunch but auntie insisted since she made lots of food. I had to go back home to call my parents. Basically we had lunch there and to make it short we left their house around 4.

“Enjoy the rest of the day.” their umma said as she waved goodbye.

 

“So where are we going?” I asked as we got into the bus and we were seated. He just smiled at me not bothering to answer my question.

 

We got to the mall and all we did was to do some window shopping. He actually insisted on buying me something but I refused. Then I saw that the movie I’ve wanted to watch since the teaser was released was showing so I told him that we should just watch. We decided to still roam around since the movie would start at 7:45 we still had time to kill.

 

After the movie we went to the 63 building. I haven’t been here in a while. We visited all the attraction we could find and it was really fun. The view from up here was so amazing but we didn’t stay there for too long since he said that we still had to go to our last destination.

While waiting for the elevator I remembered something and decided to try it on Dongwoo. “You know what? They say that when you hold your breath until we get to the ground floor your wish would come true.” I told him. (a/n: I guess some of you may be familiar with this part because I saw this from the korean drama My Girl keke :p)

“Really?” I just nodded my head. As soon as the elevator door closed I sensed that he really did hold in his breath. I wanted to laugh then and there but it would ruin everything. I want to know how long he can stay like that.

Once we got out he inhaled a big amount of air and I suddenly burst out laughing. “You really did hold in your breath.” I said in between laughs.

“Yah! What’s funny?”

“I was just joking with you. That saying has been going on for a long time now. I thought you would’ve heard about it.” I then wiped the tears that had formed in the corner of my eyes.

“It’s not funny at all. I did it for nothing. Aish~Jinja I got tricked.” I thought he would get mad but instead I heard his ever contagious laugh.

“So what wish did you make?” I asked as we were now on our way to the last place he would take me. The whole day I had no idea where we were going and so I just let him drag me to wherever and be surprised. He actually took me to different places and some I haven’t been to yet and we would eat or have some snacks and desert. Honestly I ate a lot today and my favorite place was the ice cream parlor. The place was really comforting and they have lots of varieties of ice creams. I was also able to try different foods for the first time. 

 

Our last destination was the Han River. We were just walking around admiring the scenery in front us. I shivered a little when I felt the cold breeze against me. Dongwoo seemed to have noticed that since he placed his jacket over my shoulders. “Thanks.” I said as we continued to walk. The bridge was illuminating with different colors and it was really beautiful. Suddenly loud cracking sounds can be heard, there was a fireworks show and we stood there in awe. It was truly amazing, I actually enjoyed this day.

“Thanks.” I said as soon as the fireworks were over.

“Thanks as well for coming with me. C’mon let’s get you home before your dad panics.” he joked.

 

“Oppa.” I said as we were now just a few houses away from our own. He looked at me and I took that chance to plant a kiss on his cheeks.

“Happy Valentines Day.” I said as I ran my way home, embarrassed on what I just did. I just wanted to say thank you to him and since he won’t accept any gift from me that’s the least I could do.

 

Dongwoo’s POV

My hand unconsciously touched my cheek that she had just kissed while I watch her running figure. This is definitely the best Valentine I ever had. I know she doesn’t feel the same way towards me but knowing that I have a special place in her heart makes me more than satisfied.

As I got home the smile on my face never faded and I guess my mom saw that since she started to ask me to tell her everything that had happened. I had no choice so I told her and the embarrassing thing was my uncle and auntie were also there listening. I can’t believe that I just told them that.

When I got to my room I received a text from her saying that she really enjoyed hanging out with me and that she would like to do it again next time. I really do hope that there’s still a next time.

 

Normal POV

“Where’s Dongwoo?” your dad asked as soon as he saw you enter.

“He’s already at their house I told him that he doesn’t need to see me off since our house is just in front of theirs.”

“Alright then you can rest now. Good night sweetie.” he said then you went to your room. You first took a quick shower and changed into your pajamas.

You were almost half asleep when you felt your phone vibrate. You remembered that you had turned it on silent mode earlier when you watched a movie and forgot to put on the volume.

It was a text from Hoya greeting you a happy valentines day. You replied back greeting him too and after that you exchanged a few replies. You were able to tell Hoya what happened today since you and him are actually on better terms now than before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Happy Valentines I know this is a short chapter but I hope you like it ^^ I tried my best to make it fluffly as I could... well like I always say I don't really know how to write those kind of things :p

okay I'll give a short and quick pic spam since it's Valentines today lol :p how did you guys spend your Valentines? I'm sure you enjoyed :) as for me I just stayed at home and updated lol :p

*crying moment of Yadong during their Second Invasion Concert* full credits to the owner of the pics I just saw it on tumblr ^^

 

 

*and here's Dongwoo's selca ^^* I was waiting for Hoya but he hasn't uploaded anything yet :p

*Dongwoo's fingers looks so nice... nicer than mine :p and his hands looks so smooth and I just love this selca of him ^^

~once again Happy Valentines ^^ don't forget to leave comments :)