Chapter 2

Foolin' Around

The day you were going to transfer came and as Hoya had said he really did come to see you off. He was helping you carry your luggage to the car.
"You didn't really have to come." you said.
"I told you you're an exception."
"Yah! Stop with your flirting already." you said as you pinched his cheeks.
"Why does it affect you already?" he teased.
"It's getting on my nerves." you said but deep inside you were really happy.
It took you almost one and a half hour to reach your new home. And during your journey you fell asleep.
When you arrived your mom had woke you up and since you just woke up your view was a little blurry so you blinked your eyes a few times. You looked around your new neighborhood and you saw that some well most of the houses were kind of big. Your new house was bigger than the old one and it had a garden. You took your luggage and went inside and looked for your room. You chose the room that was upstairs located at the far end near the attic room. You just placed your luggage in the bed and went downstairs.
"Can I go out for a while?" you asked your parents who were busy fixing their things.
"And where are you going?" asked your overprotective dad.
"Do you know anyone here?" asked your mom.
"Ani I just want to explore. Don't worry I promise when I get back I'll fix my things." you said as you raised your right hand.
"Alright but don't stay out too late." said your mom.
Your dad looked at your mom with a 'why are you letting her go look'.
"Thanks umma." you said as you kissed her on the cheeks.
"Don't worry appa I'll be back before it gets dark." you said as you hugged him.
When you got out you greeted anyone you see. Then a nearby park caught your attention, you saw children playing and you talked to them. Somehow you felt like a child again so you played with them.
"Unnie let's go down the slide." said the young boy named Kyun.
"Unnie is too big to go down the slide you just go and I'll wait for you at the end." you said with a smile.
Kyun was going up the slide when you heard someone called him but he just ignored the person and went down the slide. You were waiting at the end so when he slid down you caught him and you were now carrying him.
"C'mon Kyun it's time to go." a guy said approaching both of you.
You put Kyun down.
"Unnie he's my hung."
"Oh! I'm ~~~ nice to meet you." you introduced and extended your hand.
"Jang Dongwoo." he said as he shook hands with you.
"I'm your new neighbor. We just transferred today hope we could get along." you said with a smile.
"I see our house is just in front of yours. If you have time you can drop by at our house. I'm sure umma will be happy to meet you."
"I'll tell that to my umma."
"Well we'll be going now nice to meet you ~~~-ah."
"See you around Unnie." said Kyun and then they left.
You continued your exploration around the neighborhood until your stomach growled so you decided to go home. You just arrived in time for lunch. your mom just finished cooking.
You sat down the dining table opposite your mom. Your dad was seated in the middle.
"How is it?" asked your mom.
"It's okay the people are friendly and I think I made a friend already."
"That's good."

 

 

 

~since I really am happy about Infinite winning here's an update for you and some bonus pics~ the first one is my edit sorry for the poor quality cr. orginal pic of that is not mine~ cr to the rightful owner I do not own the pics used~ please comment~