Chapter 5

Foolin' Around

Your POV
I heard my phone ringing so I put it on snooze. I actually use my phone as an alarm clock. After 5 minutes my phone rang and I put it on snooze again. In short I got up after 30 minutes. I lazily got up from bed and I didn't bother to fix my bed. As I got down my mom greeted me and I greeted her back.
"You better hurry if you don't want to be late." I heard my umma say as she escorted dad up to the door.
"Ne. Annyeong appa." I said as I waved goodbye and went to the kitchen to eat.
After 30 minutes I was done eating. I'm really like that sometimes it even takes me an hour to finish my food. Maybe you're wondering why, it's because I get occupied with things like watching, texting or talking that it takes me a while to take a bite of my food. Anyway an hour had already passed and my school starts in about half an hour so I went to my room and took a bath. It takes me an hour to bathe so when I was totally done and ready for school there's only 30 minutes left before school starts. I said goodbye to my mom who was in the bathroom, probably she didn’t even hear me say goodbye, and then I went out. It took me about 10 minutes to reach the bus stop.
"Aish chincha I'm gonna be late today." I said as I was still waiting at the bus stop.
After 15 minutes I was able to ride the bus.
When I arrived at school it was closed and I thought since I'm late it's supposed to be closed but no one was there even the guard wasn't present. Then it suddenly hit me it's just Sunday today. I face-palmed myself as I walked my way to the bus stop but then since I was already there I decided to drop by a friend's house.

Hoya's POV
I was half asleep half awake when I heard a loud bang on the door. I stood up and went to the door and when I opened it I wasn't expecting to see her.
"What are you doing here?" I asked irritated.
"Aren't you glad to see me?" she asked in a flirtatious tone.
"It' s early in the morning Yumi and haven't I made it clear last time that were through?" I said as I was about to close the door.
"Why? Is it because I didn't show up last time?" she asked and she was about to cry but I don't care.
"Were through so don't cry in front of me 'cause it won't work. Goodbye now." I said as I closed the door and went back to my room. Then I heard a knock again, I ignored it but it won't stop so when I opened the door I immediately said "Yah! I told you to leave already!" without even looking who it was. Then my eyes suddenly widened.

Normal POV
"I see you're not in the mood so I'll just visit some other time." you said. As you were about to leave he held your wrist and that made you look at him.
"Sorry I thought you were someone else. Why are you here?" he asked as he let go of your wrist.
"Nothing I thought there was school today and so I went to school."
"hahahahah!" he laughed so hard after looking at you from head to toe and he wiped imaginary tears from his eyes.
"Laugh all you want. I’m going home now." you said.
"Jakkaman." he said.
"Mwo?"
"Nothing just go home you're even wearing your uniform."
"Annyeong!" you said as you made your way. You were kind of irritated as well.

 

 

 

 

~ I just felt like updating today ^^ ~hope you like it and i'm kind of having a writer's block right now o_o anyway leave a comment ^^