Chapter 7

Foolin' Around

The next day there was nothing to do since the teachers had a meeting so you had all the time to yourself.
“I’m so bored.” you heard your other classmates say.
You looked at them and some were just laying their heads on the table and some were chatting while the others were doing nothing. You decided to leave the classroom since you had nothing to do and you’re tired of watching Hoya flirt with one of your classmates. Since he seats in front of you, you can see and hear everything clearly.
“Should I just go home?” you said out loud while making your way back to the classroom after going to the bathroom.
Someone suddenly bumped into you.
“Mianhe.” you heard him say as you got up.
You dusted your skirt first so you were obviously looking down.
When you looked at the person in front of you, you were surprised.

Dongwoo’s POV
“Aish… Why do I have to always agree to what the teachers say? Why do I have to be a teacher’s pet?” I said while running my way to the conference room.
You’re probably wondering why it’s because one of the teachers forgot the papers for their presentation and so he asked me to get it and told me to get it fast so now I’m running.
I was almost at the conference room when I bumped into someone. I immediately took the papers that fell and had no time to help her. By the time she got up was the time I was done picking the papers. And when I saw her I was surprised.
“You!” I said aloud.
“Oh! So you go here as well.” I heard say with a smile.
All I can do was nod.
“Do you need help?” she asked as she was looking at the papers I was holding.
“Ani thank you anyway.” I said as I excused myself.
“C’mon let me help I have nothing to do anyway.” I heard her say so I looked back and saw her approaching me.
To be honest I was just like holding about 10 pieces of paper.
“Do you think I need help for just 10 pieces of paper?” I asked as I looked at her and showed her the papers.
She scratched the back of her head and I found that cute… Okay what am I thinking right now? I need to give this right away.
“Fine you can come along.” I said as I walked ahead of her.
She immediately caught up to my pace.

Your POV
I need to start a conversation it’s going to be awkward. Why did I even want to come in the first place? Oh! Right I didn’t want to see Hoya flirting I might vomit.
Anyway I think it’ll be easy to talk to him, what’s his name again?
“Where are you headed anyway?” I started I’m not used to being quiet.
“To the conference room I need to give this.”
“So you’re a teacher’s pet. That’s so boring and exhausting.” I said. I have the right to say that since I was like that in middle school. I was a nerd back then well I am still but not the nerdy nerd type. I still like studying but I often go out with my friends.
“Seems like you experienced it as well.”
“Sort of I was like that during middle school but I stopped the following year ‘cause it wasn’t fun.”
“I’d like to stop but I can’t since the teacher is my Uncle.” he said and he let out a laugh.
“That .”
He suddenly looked at me so I asked him.
“Mwo?”
“We’re here.” he said as he pointed to a door.
“Well go on.” I said as I did what the waiters do when they welcome their customers.
“It was nice talking to you.” he said as he knocked on the door and waited for their consent and then he went inside.
After that I decided to go back to my classroom.
When I got back…
“Yah! Where did you go?” I heard Hoya scream well more like scolded me.
“Nowhere for you to know.” I retorted.
“Fine.” he said as he sat back to his chair.
“Where’s your girlfriend?” I asked as I sat back down.
“Nowhere for you to know as well.” he answered as he turned his back on me.
“By the way I saw one of my neighbors here. I can’t believe we go to the same school.”
“That’s good.” he said still facing my back.
Since he was not in the mood to talk I just decided to keep quiet. Only a few minutes had passed and if boredom could kill I’d probably be dead a long time ago. I need to do something or talk to someone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~here's another update sorry if it's a little boring ~anyway comments are much appreciated ^^