Rude First Encounters

Start Over

Jae Kyung was beginning to get impatient. And this bastard sure wasn’t making things any easier for her.  

“Ah that Pyo.. So much for ‘third time’s the charm’.” she said through gritted teeth. Her eyebrows furrowed as she thought about how he was probably having a good laugh then at her expense.

She was ready to just drop everything and leave; She did have better things to do than wait for a total stranger.

Besides, she already fulfilled her side of the deal. Too bad for her dongsaeng that the bugger still refused to open up.

As she turned her back to the house, ready to take the first step of her departure, she heard the creaking sound of the door behind her opening.

“Wait! Don’t leave! At least not yet..” went the voice of a man. His voice was low and choppy, as though he was panting. Like he had been running or something.

Slightly recovering from her shock, Jae Kyung turned around to meet a pair of eyes. Because the man was much taller than she was, she had to tilt her head back in order to get a good look of him.  

He looked dishevelled, with his hair uncombed and all over the place. He was pale, the colour from his sunken cheeks completely drained out. His eyes were accompanied by dark rings that made him look like a zombie out of an apocalyptical movie.

Simply put, he was in a mess.

“I guess Pyo wasn’t playing after all,” said Jae Kyung quietly as she let out a soft gasp.

--------------------------------------------------

For a moment, Zico was stunned by the appearance of the foreign figure. He rubbed his eyes again, making sure that they weren’t playing tricks on him. They sure weren’t.

There, standing in front of him, was a woman, probably around his age, who looked pretty much shocked. Probably just as shocked as he was.

He was caught off guard because he had already accustomed himself to the thought of staring longingly into the eyes of the woman he had once, and still, loved. But she looked nothing, nothing like the woman he was looking for. 

The stranger had her hair in a messy bun with her fringe up. She had no make-up on but he had to admit, without it, her complexion was exceptional. Her eyes were huge and brown and they were staring at him intently. The only thing she had on was a loose hoody over a pair or faded skinny jeans accompanied by a sling bag that she carried over her shoulders. On the floor between the both of them laid a pack of, what smelt to him, like his favourite kimchi pancakes from down the street.

------------------------------------------

“And who the hell are you?” asked Zico rudely, unable to accept the fact that his prediction was wrong.

Jae Kyung couldn’t help but to raise an eyebrow. The one thing she didn’t appreciate was rudeness. Especially not during a first meeting.

“Definitely not somebody you have the right to blow off.“ she replied as she returned the hostility.

She picked up the bag of kimchi pancakes from the floor and held it out to Zico.

“So just thank me and get over yourself already, ok?” Jae Kyung said again curtly.

Just as Zico was about to respond with a snide remark of her not being good at answering questions, he felt his phone vibrate in the pocket of his track pants. He instinctively checked the text message, hoping desperately for it to be her.

Hyung, have you gotten the kimchi pancakes from Jae Kyung?? I’m sorry I had to resort to this. I feel as though it’s the only way to get you to open your door! And she’s my god-noona! Charmer isn’t she?? Kekekeke! Anyways, enjoy your pancakes hyung and cheer up ok?? <3 – Pyo.”

“Aish this boy..” thought Zico to himself. A laugh escaped from his then grinning mouth.

“I’m glad I amuse you..?” said Jae Kyung again, lowering her hands, wearing a perplexed and slightly annoyed expression on her face.

“So how much did he pay you to do this? Or did you willingly volunteer yourself, Jae Kyung?” asked Zico with a smirk.

“What the hell?!” exclaimed an angry Jae Kyung. What is up with this cocky bastard? To think that Pyo actually holds so much respect for him.

But before she could reply him, he continued, “Yeh yeh ok ok I was just joking. I just got a text from Pyo so I know who you are now. Geez. Don’t have to get all worked up girl.”

He gave her a toothy grin as he took the bag from her hands and motioned for her to come in.

“I guess a depressed man still needs to eat,” Zico muttered under his breath as he inhaled the heavenly smell of his favourite snack. “Oh and come in Jae Kyung. I believe you and me need to have a little chat.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FOR MORE VIEWS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS AHAHHAHAHA!! <3

I swear im going to keep starting off like this untill..

Nobody views and subscribes anymore.. :S

Which i hope would never be the case.

(crosses fingers)

Hahahahahahahhahahahahah!

Ya and i know i've been soooo cheap by constantly updating.

But the only reason why im doing this is cause im not gonna be free over the next week.

And.

I wouldnt want to chase the few readers i have by ending it at an anti- kind of chapter.

AH i think im just talking crap now.

OKOKOKOKOKOK STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.

ANOTHER CHAPTER IS ALREADY UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP, UP~ (ahahahhaha from 'tell them').

OKOKOKOKOKOKOK ENJOYZZZZZZZZZ!

Ciao.