Alone.. Or Not

Start Over

As Zico was caught up in his own emotions, he felt a hand delicately running its fingers through his coarse hair. Although he was drunk, his body shuddered at the sudden contact with the female.

Wanting to take a good look at the owner of the hand, he removed his hands from his then tear-filled face and focused his sight on the woman seated next to him. For some reason, she looked every bit as sad as he did. And he wondered why. What’s it to her anyways?

As the both of them continued to look at each other, the woman gradually shifted her hand from his hair to his cheeks. Using her thumb, she gently his soaked face, wiping away the remaining tracks of his desperate tears.

Zico’s heart raced at her touch, causing his cheeks to burn. He didn’t know why he was feeling that way but nevertheless, he felt comforted. At least I’m not alone.

He smiled at the thought as his heavy eyelids started to close.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jae Kyung couldn’t believe what she was doing then.

There she was, in his house.

On his couch.

Next to him.

Holding his face.

Caressing it.

It all came so naturally to her. As though she had done it before. When in fact, it was something that was still so new to her.

Endearingly, she looked at the face she was holding on to so carefully between her hands. He was wearing a small smile then with his eyes closed. His cheeks were also flushed, probably because of all the rage he had been feeling, not to mention the large alcohol intake earlier.

For the first time that night, she thought Zico looked so peaceful. So angelic. Like all of the anger he had been feeling earlier had vanished into thin air.

She could feel herself blushing as she thought about how they were together. Alone. Greedily, she took in as much of the moment as she possibly could. Honestly, if it was within her control, she wanted to just make time stop. Just so that she could stay like that with the man her heart had been longing so desperately for. But that would be selfish on her part. Because it would mean that Zico would forever be stuck in the hell hole that life had decided to dig him in.

As she continued his face with her shaky hands, she whispered, “You idiot.. Why didn’t you at least tell me? At least you wouldn’t have had to go through it alone.”

A tear escaped from her eye as she continued even softer, “I’m here. Whenever you need me. Just.. Please. I don’t want to see you like this anymore..”.

Before she was able to stop herself, slowly, she leaned in closer to the man who had been running through her mind all day. Their noses were barely touching then as she took in his alcohol-smeared scent. She felt his hot breath on her dry lips, causing her heart to pound like crazy. Her cheeks also started to burn at the thought of their close proximity.

Jae Kyung gulped hard at the seemingly large lump that seemed to be growing on the wall of . Along with it, she swallowed whatever mounting qualms that she had been feeling up till then.

Come on Jae.

Just..

 Just  do it already.

She exhaled and gave a slight nod as she unbit her bottom lip.

Convicted, with her heart beating ever so quickly against her heaving chest, she shut her eyelids tightly. With so much desire, she pressed her lips against that of those she had been dying to taste since forever and kept it there for a while, not intending to let go.  

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANOTHER CHAPTERRRRRRZ!

Har de har har har.

Omg i hope im not boring ppl out with my -less chappys. :(

Mmmmmmmmmm..

KAY ATTACHMENT ISH OVER AND ME ISH OFF TO COMPLETING THIS FIC VEH SOON.

And honestly, i think the later part of this fic will be more engaging and fun to read, i guess.

SHO SHTICK WIMME PWETTY PLSSSSSH?!

(and omg i think typing twit is going to become a habit if i dont stop myself soon enough)

D:

BUHBYE.