Crazy Stalker

Start Over

Yozzzzzzzzzzz~

Hurhurhur like finally right..? ;)

Ok so i decided to delete the author's note chap cause it's weird to leave it thr, nw tht i'll be updating this more often.

So yup before you go on to reading this, perhaps you could skim thru the prev chap so as to refresh your memory first.

Aftr all, i was gone for like more thn 2 mths (and again, i apologize. :S)

Hahahah k enough of my bull.

Enjoyz~

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Stupid Kyung. Stupid nose. And it’s all thanks to that stupid wom..

Unable to complete the sentence, Zico stopped dead in his tracks once he was sure to be out of everybody’s sight. He then shut his eyes closed tightly and took in a really deep breath. Unexpectedly, his heart rate had increased dramatically. His cheeks burned like stake on a grill as he felt himself breaking out into cold sweat. Yah what the hell is wrong with me now?

“SHE’S TAKEN!”

The line he had blurted out from previously continued to echo in his head to no end, causing him to frown. Did I really say all that nonsense?? Like, who cares if Kyung is interested.. right?

.

...

Zico shook his head vigorously.

Damn, she must’ve hit me real hard. Too hard for that matter. Maybe my brain’s partially damaged..?

“What was all that shouting about from earlier hyung?? I thought a fight broke out between you and Kyung-hyung again.” went a low voice all of a sudden, full of concern, as it broke Zico’s train of thoughts, causing his eyes to snap back open.

“Ah.. No. No it was nothing. Just Kyung being his usual annoying self again..” replied Zico in contempt as he gave his favourite dongsaeng a small, knowing smirk.

“Oh ok ok. But were you two arguing about Tekken or something..?”  questioned Pyo again, puzzled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Jae Kyung stepped out of the shower, she felt all the tension from the crazy happenings earlier dissolve into hot steam, like the one that was fogging her bathroom mirror. Great. Not like I want to take this time to admire myself anyways. That just ruined everything. And what the hell? Causing a commotion over Tekken? Wasn’t that like from the last decade or something?

The woman, clad in a bath towel that was big enough to cover her modesty, and a made-shift turban tied on her head unflatteringly, shook her head disapprovingly at the thought and looked down onto her plastered knuckle where she felt a burning sensation as a result of its contact with water. She sighed. I guess first-aid was never really Pyo’s thing.

After putting on her most comfortable of clothes, which included a really baggy shirt that said ‘Good Morning Australia’, which someone somewhere had bought her as a souvenir from overseas (more like to remind her of the fact that she almost never got to go travelling anywhere except within the country, sigh), coupled with a pair of decently short boy shorts she’d manage to pull out from the darkest recesses of her soon-to-be-falling-apart cupboard, she picked up the clown costume equivalent she had worn from earlier and threw them into the laundry without so much so as to a second look. Damn I should have really checked myself out in the mirror before dashing out looking like a deranged fool.

As a means of distracting herself from the sheer embarrassment that was suddenly beginning to wash up on her then, Jae Kyung decided that it’d be best to redress her wounded fist again. Wouldn’t want an infection now, would we?

And that amused her, slightly, if not at all. Sounding like a certified doctor, that is. When all the experience she ever had was those she got from having watched re-runs of The Dr. Oz Show on tv every morning. As she reached above for the first-aid kit atop the highest shelf in the kitchen, she realised how she was never going to be able to reach it, given the fact that she was vertically challenged. You could say tip-toeing helped, but, only to a certain extent. Irritated, Jae Kyung stopped trying and let out a long sigh. Screw the contractor. Must be a freakishly tall man.

Jae Kyung’s head was suddenly clouded with images of men with long legs. Long legs which seemed to go on forever..

Long legs which seemed vaguely familiar..

Long legs which belonged to..

Upon realising how erse her thoughts were about a certain (annoying) someone’s pair of pegs, her cheeks began to flame unconsciously. Which at a time like this, was something really uncalled for. Because as of then, all Jae Kyung wanted to do was to be indifferent whenever it came to dealing with the said person. She figured it’d save her the heartbreak. That idiot doesn’t want to see you anymore, remember?? Stop clinging onto him like spandex on rolls of fat, man. TO HELL WITH THOSE LEGS!!!!!!!!

Just as she was about to agree with those thoughts and toss away the unnecessary images of ‘the freakishly tall man’ out of her mind, the doorbell rang. She glanced at the clock.

12.35am. So late? Or is it early? Ok but still, not an appropriate time to be receiving guests..

Feeling fear slowly seeping beneath her skin, Jae Kyung grabbed a golf club, hidden well amongst the umbrellas in the stand and assumed her position behind her door. Did she play golf? No way in hell she didn’t. It’s too boring. I don’t even know how it’s considered a sport. -_-

But the doorbell jolted her to reality once more and it dawned on her again how, if it was indeed a psycho stalker as she had predicted, she could be in really deep . Amidst her heart that was practically beating out of her chest, she placed one hand on the door handle gingerly while the other remained tightly firm around the rubber handle of the unreasonably heavy golf club as she gathered all her of her strength to hold it up like a pro base-ball player about to swing it. Here goes.

“Wh-who is it?” she asked, stifling a panicky shriek.

A distant memory of watching a scene from some ‘Survival 101’ show replayed in her mind; “Do not show the attacker you are scared because he will get an ego-boost. And that will in no way work to your advantage because it means you are giving him the power to do anything to you.” as the voice-over rang endlessly in her head with subdued seriousness.

“It’s me,” went the voice of a man on the other side, gruff, maybe with a little tinge of hostility in it?

She gulped a seemingly large lump in . Holy cow what did I ever do to gain myself an obsessed, not to mention very possibly dangerous, crazy admirer??

Finally, she mustered enough courage and swung the door open, eyes closed and ready to take a bat at that stalker freak. Now or never, Jae.

“ WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING JAE?!!!” went the same voice, this time sounding so much more familiar, as a rough hand grabbed Jae Kyung’s armed one, almost like dejavu, and stopped it just in time before any injuries could be inflicted.

Scared out of her wits, Jae Kyung snapped her eyes open, expecting to finally be able to stare death in the face before her time was actually up. You’re done for this time!

But when her vision finally cleared and focused on that of the man in front of her, she felt all the fear and anxiety from earlier turn into shock. Pure, utter, heart-stopping shock. Involuntarily, she let out a loud gasp as she felt her insides turn upside down.

Right there, towering above her with a look of absolute incredulity and fear plastered on his face, the psycho stalker/ obsessed admirer/ crazy fan/ attacker-whom-she-was-supposed-to-batter-to-death-with-a-golf-club-in-self-defence, stood the owner of those freakishly long legs; Woo Jiho.