Far-fetched

Start Over

Zico craned his neck as far as he possibly could but all he could see was the slab of wall, which, ironically, was obstructing his view. The kitchen proved to be a total blind spot from where he was seated then on the couch. He frowned. Aish what in the world are they doing in there? And what the hell’s taking them so long?!!?

Infuriated, he looked up to the ceiling and massaged his sore neck muscles with his free hand while his ears remained receptive to the unwanted commotion that was going on around him then. Tsk. As if my bruised nose wasn’t enough or anything.

“Whoa where’d she learn to punch like that?? I want her to teach meeee!” whined Jaehyo.

“Yeh, I want her to teach me too!!!” echoed U-kwon with a (duper cute) pout.

“Yah! If all you two need is someone who can teach you how to punch like a true man, well.. Just ask me!”

...

“You? Man?? Who’re you trying to kid, Kyung?” said Minhyuk sceptically as he raised a brow.

“Hahah if I were Pyo, I think I’d actually believe you though..” went the oldest of the group, indifferent.

“Heyyy! Ya, sure, go ahead and make fun of me now! Just don’t start crying like a kid once you get a taste of my iron fist! Right Zico??”

“Ah.. Urmm yeh..” replied Zico thoughtlessly as he glanced at the lonesome clock hanging on the wall. Has it been 5 minutes already?

“Yeh.. By now, you should probably know best what it’s like to be at the receiving end of an iron fist.. Just take a look at that nose! So nasty!!” Kyung went on as he grimaced at the sight.

“Mmmm..” mumbled Zico, still deep in trance. No, they’ve got to be at it for at least 10 minutes now! They left at 10.06pm and now it’s..

“But I must say.. Never did I expect such a pretty face to be capable of such a thing..” went U-kwon as he squinted suspiciously, causing his eyes to disappear into mere lines.

Zico continued eyeing the clock nervously. ..It’s what? 10.21pm already??

“Yah! She’s a beauty right?? And I thought I was the only one who noticed it through that one-of-a-kind outfit she was wearing!” rambled on Kyung as he waved a finger excitedly at his mate who apparently shared his sentiments on physical appearance.

As a million thoughts began running through Zico’s mind, his heart started to race. Did something happen to her?? Maybe she fainted?? Should I go in and check up on her??

“Oh my god she’s totally my type! Maybe I should ask for her number!! Yaaaaaaaaah that Pyo shouldn’t have stopped me earlier.” sighed an annoyed Kyung as a small frown emerged on his face.

Zico blinked a few times and shook his head to stop the ridiculous thoughts from clouding his mind. Ahhh. No way Zico. How can she possibly faint when all she’s suffering from is an injured fist?

He couldn’t believe how stupid of a conclusion he had come up with.

“What’s her name again? Min-Kyung? Jee-Kyung?? All I know is that there’s a Kyung somewhere in there..” went the man with the long face again as he let out a sheepish smile.

“Jae Kyung..” trailed Zico’s voice as he thought out loud, still very much immersed in the internal talk he was having with himself. Aish stop being so paranoid man! Nothing’s happening in the damn kitchen! They’re probably just still looking for the first aid kit which you hid at the top right hand cupboard behind all those packets of ramyun..

Amidst Zico’s jumbled thoughts, something finally hit him. OH DO THEY EVEN KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT CAUSE I HID IT SO WELL?!!

“Oh oh OH!! Yeh Jae Kyung!! Man, how could I possibly forget such a lovely name??” replied Kyung shyly before breaking out into a laugh.

Suddenly finding the much needed assurance, Zico shot up from his seat and stood up. It seemed as though he was convinced. Yeh I should probably go. I mean if I don’t, they’re like NEVER going to find it.. Righttt? Yes okok I’ll go.

“Hahahahahahahahhahah dude you shocked me man! But yeh.. Hey Zico! Come help a brother out and give me her number will you?? I mean, she’s single right?” asked Kyung through a straight face and a pair or wriggling eyebrows as he gave the man standing in front of him a hard pat on his (small but cute) backside.  

Zico practically jumped at the sudden force he felt on his bum. The stinging sensation he felt which followed after only caused him to wince, as the pain snapped him out from his endless train of thoughts and brought him back to reality.  

“OWWW MY !” Zico cried as he rubbed his mentioned body part while letting out a soft groan.

“Hahaha oops, my bad! But seriously bro, give me Jae Kyung’s number fast before she and Pyo come out already!” pleaded Kyung as he stole a quick glance from the direction of the kitchen.

“You know, then I can give her a surprise text and she’ll feel touched and magic will happen..” continued Kyung with a sneaky smile on his face.

 Zico froze in his position. Wait.

..Kyung?

.. Jae Kyung?

..Number??

...

 

 

HE WANTS HER NUMBER?!!!

Zico turned around to take a good look at his friend who was then seated on the couch with a pitiful expression on his face. What, is he for real?

After taking a deep breath, Zico asked with a voice slightly raised as he emphasised the last word of his question, “You want Jae Kyung’s what?!”.

“SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!! She might hear you!!” Kyung whispered frantically as he stood up and cupped a hand over the tall man’s mouth.

Zico had no idea why then but he was beginning to feel annoyed and angry all at once at his mate’s sudden interest over that one unimportant woman.

Completely oblivious to the glare that his friend was giving him then, Kyung continued softly, “Her number! I want her numb..”.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In his head, Kyung imagined that he would’ve been able to complete his sentence. And Zico would’ve listened to him and agreed with his request. And eventually would've given him her number. And finally, ‘magic’ could’ve happen between him and Jae Kyung. (Yes, he was a far-fetched person like that.)

But this was life. And things didn’t necessarily have to always go Kyung’s way, whether far-fetched or not.  

So instead of what he thought would happen, Kyung found himself being shoved back down onto the couch, hard, with him feeling pain in his body, thanks to the sudden impact of the fall, as he watched his assailant throw his hands up in the air while exclaiming,

“No, you cannot have her number.

God damn it, no you can’t have her at all for that matter!

She’s..

SHE’S..

 

SHE’S TAKEN!”.

And at that, Zico turned his back on Kyung, looked at each and every single one of the other people in the room and stormed right on out of there, his face and ears totally flushed.  

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HARHAR YEAAAY IM BAAAAAAACK~

(..Miss me?)

Bwahahahhaahahha.

K so i was late with this one, i knowwwww. :(

It's just that.. Inspiration is soooooooo hard to come by these days.

Gah.

Sho thanks for not leavin me yet!

Heeeeeeee~

A BIG HELLO TO ZE NEW SUBSCRIBERSSSSSSS (BE ASSURED THAT MORE ARE GREATLY WELCOMED LOL)!! 

AND WOOTS! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? MORE THAN A THOUSAND VIEWS ALREDEH?!!!

:')

YES, THIS IS SO CAPS-LOCK WORTHY.

HAHAAHAHAHHA OK THN I GOTTA GO PREPARE FOR SCHOOL.

TOODLE-DEE-DOO-DAH-DAY.

(P/S - ZICO IN A FITTING BLACK T-SHIRT IS..

YUMMAAAAAAY AWDKJAKJFHHGNGJKEGNOJGNJGNCDJSGFJKDSGBRWGHBADNFAJFLJWNFGALJWF AHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH.)