Tangled

Start Over

 

^ VIEWS & SUBSCRIPTIONS!! <3

Hahahaha and omg i didnt know i had shooo many ey subscribers muahahahaa.

But unfortunately for you guys, the story goes on w/o a scene. :(

Idk but i think this might help in the story's progression, ya know??

plsdontkillmetoptoptopmrswoojiho&chloewoo T______T

- OUT 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

Zico wasn’t able to stand it any longer. He needed a drink and he needed it desperately. Hastily, he took out a bottle, opened it with his teeth and took a long swig from it, some drops dribbling messily all over his mouth. His throat burned at the contact with the alcohol but he was in too much despair to react to any physical pain then. It actually served as a relief for him.

A refuge for his heart, to be exact. Finally.

After he was done, he wiped his mouth with his sleeves sloppily and gave the figure beside him a stoned smile as unwanted memories of the other woman filled his thoughts.

“You women.. All the same.. Forever making my life..

A. ing. Living. Hell.” he spurted out, unable to control his speech and emotions any longer. The substance was finally kicking in, slowly consuming his whole body.

The woman beside him turned her head to him almost immediately, wearing an expression full of shock. Slowly, she opened , about to say something, before he interrupted.  

“My life.. SHE ING PLAYED ME.. And now she’s saying.. It’s MY GOD DAMN FAULT?!” his voice got louder and angrier with every word he said.

His blood boiled at the thought of her cold, heartless back facing him as she walked away.  Out of his life. For the second time. After she had stepped all over him like he was trash.

His lips quivered in rage as tears began to form in his eyes. He continued, “Am I her toy?? Use me when she wants to, then ing throw me aside after she’s done?!”.

He stared down at the floor, unable to stop his tears from flowing down his cheeks. He felt his heart sqeeuze in his chest as he tightened his grip on the empty glass bottle. Ah. Man up already Zico. That is not worth crying over.

His mind kept telling him to forget her. Erase her out of his memories. Once and for all. But his heart. His heart was the one that had stubbornly decided to keep some more room for her. Just in case she decides to come back..

He furrowed his eyebrows closely together, not hiding the anger that was quickly mounting inside of him.

“I’m not a ing rebound guy ok?! To think I actually loved someone like her.. As though.. As though I actually stood a god damn chance..” he continued as his voice trailed off.

His heart had finally caught on. She’s never coming back.

Sobbing hard at the soreness he felt inside, Zico closed his burning eyes, releasing hot tears from it, as he buried his face in his hands, hoping to bury along with it whatever traces he had left of her.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jae Kyung looked at Zico, astonished. His condition had returned to when she had first met him that night, two weeks ago. To be honest, she thought it had worsened. But after learning the reason behind his sudden backlash, she finally understood why. Suddenly, she thought he had every reason in the world to fall into that miserable state again. Even it meant having Jae Kyung to accept his venting out all of his pent up frustrations on her.

She could feel a slight tug at her heartstrings when the figure she was gazing longingly at started to sob uncontrollably, hands hiding his sorrowful face. Unable to take it any longer, her eyes soon began to water as she thought about how much he had been suffering. In silence. And she had been of no help whatsoever.All I ever did for him was to buy kimchi pancakes..

She felt helpless watching the situation unfold before her. He looked so vulnerable then and all she wanted to do was console him. Alleviate him from his pain, even if it was for a little while.

Slowly, with nervous hands, she reached out to touch Zico’s hair. It was unkempt and tangled; an absolute reflection of his emotions then. Instinctively, she it, hoping to smoothen out whatever that was knotted, be it his feelings or untidy mane.  .