Twisted Logic

Start Over

As soon as he was alone again, Zico’s mind began to run its usual marathons. Because he couldn’t seem to stop it, he decided to succumb and go along on what seemed to be yet another emotionally-draining ride.  

Suddenly, he was there again, where the worst had happened.

“We can’t be together. Not anymore.” went her voice, cold, unmoving and emotionless. It was funny how Zico’s ears were dying to hear it again, even if it meant having to listen to those hurtful words.

“B..But why? What did I do? Jus.. Just tell me.” cried Zico as he bored his teary eyes into that of her back. He was lost, confused and taken aback by her sudden decision to end if off.

She let out another of her irritated sigh. Zico noticed that she had been doing that a lot lately. Around him, especially.

“I.. Just.. Argh. Why do I even bother explaining myself to you?” she muttered under her breath, feeling suffocated all over again.

She turned around to face him, finally.

Before he could replay the crucial scene that had eventually reduced him to the sorry state he was in then, his thoughts were disrupted by that of an annoyingly recognizable Beethoven tune.

 It was the doorbell.

“Again? Psh. They sure are persistent.” grumbled Zico as he remained in his position on the couch. He had no intention of getting the door and had even gone the extra mile by changing the passkey to his house.

Anything to get more time alone. He wasn’t in the mood to listen to any more of his friends’ prep talks. As much as they had his best interests at heart.

But the knocking and doorbell-pressing went on for a little longer than expected and his patience was beginning to run thin.

“What the ? Seriously?” he cursed. They usually got the hint and left after the third try.

Zico reached out for his earpiece, in defence, ready to drown the sound of everything out before he was forced to stop completely in his tracks. His body turned numb at the sound he was hearing.

Was he hearing right?

“Hey.. Urmm.. Can you please just open the door already?” cried the muffled voice of a female.

At that point of time, the only logical possibility that Zico could think of was her.

“Yes.. It’s her! She’s come back for a reconciliation!” He was sure of it.

His heart rate increased as he felt it beating hardly against his chest. Swiftly, before she decided to change her mind and leave, Zico got up from the couch and sprinted to the door.

His whole body ached at his sudden actions but he didn’t care. All he knew was that he had to open the door to what he thought was going to be his new-regained-found happiness.  

 _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YAY FOR MORE VIEWS, 2 MORE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND 1 NEW COMMENT!! <3

AHHAHAHAHAH I ISH SO HAPPY RN.

Muahahhhahaahhhahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahhahahahahahaha.

And i think im losing the rhythm of writing this man. Attachment started again for me after the long holidays and i had to check back into reality, unfortunately. :(

So now my imagination's kinda screwed and im kind of stuck in one of the upcoming chapters. Pianggggggggggggggg.

Bt not to fear! I have another 2 days before attachment starts again! Ok technically, about 1 day and 12 hours left since im writing in the wee hours of the morn.

OK sorry for the long post but all i have to say now is,

I HOPE I GET MY MOJO BACK ASAP!!

(ZICO COME INTO MY DREAMS OR SMTH TO GIMME INSPIRATIONNNNNZ!!)

OK this time im serious.

- End.