Coldness

Start Over

Zico’s heart sank as he watched the figure walk away through his blurry eyes. The same figure that had once caused him so much bliss and happiness.

As though he had lost all of his strength, he dropped to the floor with a loud ‘thud’. It was almost as loud as the ‘thud’ he felt in his chest area.

Everything hurt. More than ever. His hurt from the impact of the fall. His eyes were swollen from the excessive crying. His mind wanted to stop thinking because it had been used so much.

But the thing that had pained him the most was none other than his heart, as it beat while it ached ever so painfully. Suddenly, every beat felt heavy. He felt suffocated.

What the . What. The. ..” the lonesome figure cried out in vain to the howling of the wind.

As he sat on the cold, hard and dirty pavement, paralysed, he wished he could instantly turn numb. What’s the point of having feelings when all they do is make you even more miserable?

He stared at the two hands that had touched her; made contact with her. He felt like going to the nearest stall, grabbing a knife and chopping them both off. That was how much he didn’t want anything to do with her anymore.

“Arghhhh!” Zico shouted, unable to contain any of his frustrations and despair any longer.

With the same two hands he had wanted to mutilate earlier, he hit his head simultaneously. The force caused an unbearable pain but he continued anyways. Anything to stop me from thinking of you.

After he was sure that he had inflicted enough pain on himself, he stopped, almost abruptly. His head tingled as a result of his self-initiated abusive behaviour earlier. His hands felt hot as all the blood gushed back into them. Feeling utterly helpless, he closed his burning eyes, causing hot tears to well down his then pale cheeks.

Uncontrollably, he shook vigorously. He sobbed and sobbed as he hugged himself from the cold;

The coldness of the night,

And the even more unbearable cold he felt,

 

In his heart.  

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YAY FOR MORE VIEWS AND 2 MORE SUBSCRIPTIONZZZZZZ! <3

And i know i havent been updating for like 2 weeks now (i think).

But as i might have already told you a couple of times, attachment is to blame.

Ah and no matter how fast i try to get my work over and done with, life has its way of shoving it back in my face.

So yeh,

If there's anything to blame, its attachment.

WAHAHAHAHAHAH.

K so short chappy is short.

But i'll make it up by uploading a few more i guess.

AAHAHAHHAAHHAHA I ISH SHO SICK AND TIRED OF WORK I SWEAR I JUST WANNA ROT AT HOME AND FINISH THIS FIC ALREDEEEEEEEEEEH.

So FRUSTRATING (as can be found in an episode of sesame street where the huge mammoth was talking to ray romano).

Ok random and angry post ends here.

TOODLEEEEEEESHHHHH~