Unsolved Mysteries

You're my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Shin Hye's studio room)

Shin Hye will be having a mini fan meeting concert in 2 days. She is at the studio practising her dance steps. During her breaks, someone knocks the door. A delivery boy appeared with a bouquet of purple tulips and a box of chocolates. 

Shin Hye thanked the delivery boy. She thought these were presents from her fans, but when she saw the card attached with the tulips, she knows it wasn't from her fans. The card wrote To Beautiful Ms Park. Have a lovely day. From Your Prince. She chuckles, "From Your Prince? Who will named themselves Prince?" She wondered, "Could it be the same person that sent me the text last night? Hong Ki? A-Ani. Hong Ki doesn't do this kind of things, if is from him, by now I should receive a call from him, he is not the type will do things queitly. Arghh, who would it be?"

"Shin Hye. Kwenchana?" asked the dance instructor when he realised Shin Hye is daydreaming. 

Shin Hye got back her senses when she realised the dance instructor talking to her, "N-Neh. Kwenchana. Let's start practicing." She decided to focus on her practice instead of thinking who sent her those presents. 

About 5 hours, she is done with the practice. Feeling exhausted, she waved goodbye to the dance instructor and left the studio. While she is walking to the basement parking to get her car, she saw something fluffy and big on her car. She walks closer to the car and found a teddy bear. The teddy bear is holding a card, written 'Annyeong Shin Hye, Hope you like the bear, this is limited edition and is the only one in Korea. Love from Oppa.'

She looked around the surroundings but found no one except herself. Keeping her mind wondering, she took everything and left. 

(Park's residence)

When Shin Hye got home, she saw Ji-Hyun is at the living hall watching TV. She dragged her into her room and told her what happened. They are trying to figure out who are the one behind all these. Out of the sudden, Soo Jung barged into her room, "Unnie, I'm out of masks. Can I get some facial masks from you?" She paused as she saw Ji-Hyun is also inside the room with Shin Hye. "Oh. Unnie. You are here too?" Something caught her attention when she was talking to them. "Omo, Unnie? You got this limited edition teddy bear. Oh my god!" Then, she saw the bouquet of flowers and chocolate. She , "I'm so gonna finished the chocolate for you. Unnie. How can your fans so nice to you?" 

Ji-Hyun cuts in, "Those are not from her fans. Secret admirers." Soo Jung blinks her eyes several times when she heard that from Ji-Hyun. Then, they heard a loud sighed from Shin Hye, "Who sends me all these?" Feeling frustrated and annoyed, she punch her pillow. 

"Could it be from Geuk Suk oppa? Or maybe these are from Yong Hwa oppa?" Soo Jung making a wild guess. Then she recalled something and starts questioning Shin Hye, "Oh. Before I forgot, that party night, I saw you with both oppa separately. What are you doing?" 

Shin Hye now fidgeting with her fingers, stuttering in her words, "N-Nothing. J-Just chit-chatting." 

Ji-Hyun scoffed at her, "Chit-chatting?!" She gives her the Do-Not-Lie-To-Me look. 

Shin Hye has no choice but to tell them what happened that night. She told them that both oppa actually confessed to her.

#Flashback of the party

After Soo Hyun oppa proposed to Ji-Hyun, when everyone was excited about the news, Shin Hye decided to move to the garden to get some fresh air. She was happy for Ji-Hyun that she finally found her love of life. Looking at the dark sky full of stars and with the peaceful quiet environment, she feels relax. Compared to where she was before, she prefers this. The loud music and crowded area made her feel suffocated, probably it just doesn't suit her at all. While she is walking, she bumped into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter