The Battle of the Night

You're my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls and the boys are heading to the club. Both side didn't know they are heading to the same club. NB - Noise Basement, the famous club in Seoul, owned by YG Entertainment. 

In the Club - VIP areas with tinted glass, able to see what is outside and outsiders can't peek in (this club is only for the rich or celebrities. This is how they party without being caught)

The Boys are here. One of the VIP room. Just then, they bump into someone that they never expect - Min Hyuk. 

"YAH.. Little Boy... what are you doing here? You know this is a club, don't you?" Young Do starts teasing Min Hyuk. 

Min Ho quickly whispered to Min Hyuk, "Don't mind him, he just like to tease whoever is younger than him. Jealousy. You know, he is getting old."

"No worries." Min Hyuk answered. "Omo. If you are here, meaning the girls are here too? Is Soo Jung here with you?" Looking at him suspiciously, "You're here alone? What are you doing here?" 

"You asking him tons of questions, how do you expect him to answer?" Young Do chuckles. 

Min Hyuk lets out an awkward smiles, "I-I heard the girls are going out tonight and Soo Jung told me that they might come here. I'm bit worried so I came here to----"

"Haha. To spy on the girls." Soo Hyun cuts him off. "Come. Join us." Min Ho quickly drag Min Hyuk and they are walking towards to their room. 

Young Do whispers to Soo-Hyun, "Seems like my brother treats him - the future brother-in-law better than you this brother-in-law. Are you jealous?" Soo Hyun smirked, "Why should I?" 

Kim Bum starts laughing, "Because you are like his mistress." II Woo joins in, "And forever his mistress!" Both high five to one another. 

 

 

Just then, someone called Min Ho, it is Ji Hyu. Behind her are Park Min Young and Yoon In Na. They are famous known as the gold digger. They only into guys with rich family background, popular and Min Ho and Soo Hyun had been their target unfortunately. People like Kim Bum and II Woo, they won't be interested and they don't even look at them. Not because of Min Ho, I think they won't even know such people exist.  

Young Do whispers to Soo-Hyun, "Of all the places, they have to be here. Wae? Ain't there is other clubs too in Seoul?!" He is feeling annoyed especially seeing Min Young. Then, he turned to Min Hyuk and says, "Let me give you some good advice. These girls in front of you might be pretty, might be looking innocent but once you fall into their trap, you might see their true colour. They are known as the gold digger. They dig everything, your money, fame and your soul too." 

Soo Hyun chuckles, "Don't try to scare him. Plus, he already got Soo Jung, do you think he can run away from her?" Min Hyuk lets out a weak smile. 

Ji Hyo starts grabbing on Min Ho's arm, "Oh. Oppa. Long time no see. You looks more handsome than before. How are you?" She then gives a smile at him and the boys, showing them her cleavage by flipping her hair to the side. "What is there to see when there is not much to show." Young Do whispered to the boys. Then, In Na came standing next to Soo Hyun, "Oppa. You are here too." In Na always has a crush on Soo Hyun after knowing how wealthy he is. There is once when she met him during an event, she tried to get near him by pretending she is drunk. Lucky Soo Hyun is smart and see through her, and now with Ji Hyun, he is very happy.

She starts her usual style, leaning towards Soo Hyun. Before that happened, Soo Hyun moved aside and she leans on Young Do instead of Soo Hyun. The boys tried hard to contain their laughter. 

Young Do with his annoyance look, "In Na-ssi. Do I look like I'm a wall or a chair for you? And I don't like people leaning on me especially when you are heavy." He snarked at her without giving her face. In Na is feeling embrassed and quickly stand properly. As for Min Young, she had been standing behind and quietly staring at Min Ho. 

Ji Hyo then breaks the silence, "Ohh.. Oppa...In Na just playing around. By the way, you guys got a room? We just arrived and I bet you guys won't mind if we share the room? Seems like just you guys, there are no girls, it will be pretty boring, you guys will be having a great time having us!"

"Sorry. I do mind."

Just then, a deep y feminine voice heard from not far where they all are standing. When they turned around, they saw a tall lady with curl medium length hair walking towards them. As she gets closer, they saw it was Eun Hye, dressing in a y low cut lace tight dress.

"I know you guys wanted to have fun with these boys but you guys came too late. They are all taken. All of them." She smirked at them. "YAH! Young Do! Lead the way, I need my cocktail now. We are in the club yet no drinks on my hand yet. Gosh." She yelled as she walking past the es. Young Do and the boys quickly followed her from behind, just like puppies. Ji Hyo clenched her hand into fist, and speaks softly to Min Young and In Na, "We will revenge later."

"Eun Hye Noona. That is one y married woman. Hot y fierce woman. I like it." Young Do smiled and said. 

 

(In the VIP room) 

"Can't believe that they are here too. Gosh. Ruining my girls nights!" Eun Hye is pissed off. "Knowing that they will stick to you guys like honey bee, why don't you just say no and be firm to them? Especially you!" said Eun Hye, pointing at Soo Hyun. Just then, her mobile rings. "Oh. You girls are here. Neh. Neh. I will come and get you girls." When she ends the call, she stared at the boys again. "They are here." Turn to Soo Hyun "Your wife is here. Make sure you keep a distance from In Na. I don't want my sister's night being ruined tonight. Arrasa." She warned him. Just like an obedient puppy, he nods his head. 

Rich, y, Hot, Pretty, Cute. They immediately become the spotlight of the night - Eun Hye, Ji Hyun followed behind by Soo Jung, Shin Hye and Ji Won. Eun Hye is Ji-Hyun's best friend since young, after she married with Jun Ji-Hoon, she was a famous celebrity filming Princess Hours, after that she decided to quit and venture into business with Ji-Hoon. They live in Melbourne, managing hotel business. Ji Won becomes friend with Soo Jung and Shin Hye since a charity event. She is also born in a wealthy family and her character just like Shin Hye. 

"y with class. Look at those legs." said II Woo. "Yah! Stop looking at my wife." Soo Hyun warned him. 

"Soo Jung too." Min Hyuk said it loud. He then blushed when the boys turned and looks at him. Amazed of his braveness. "Wow, Shin Hye looks hot and y tonight." said Kim Bum. 

"YAH!! KIM BUM! Eyes off my Shin Hye." Min Ho starts yelling at him. 

II Woo chuckles, "Since when she is yours? As I remembered, you guys are not official yet." 

"Stop arguing. Wait. Oh no. The es." Kim Bum said nervously. 

"Mueos?!" Min Ho then pushed Kim Bum aside, he saw Ji Hyo and gangs are walking towards to Shin Hye they all. "Omo." he placed his hand on his forehead. 

 

The es trying to block their way but Eun Hye yelled at them, "Pi-Keow." Then, she pushed them aside and walked passed them. Ji-Hyun too without giving face to them, she did the same. As she walked past In Na, she smirked at her. Min Young gets right in front of Shin Hye when she is walking, she stopped and stared at her. Before Min Young gets to say anything, a strong hand grabbed Shin Hye away. It was Min Ho. The moment he sees the es are walking towards Shin Hye they all, he quickly ran down and get Shin Hye. Knowing Min Young's character, he knew that she will definitely revenge back when she knew that Shin Hye is close with Min Ho since young, she had been always jealous of their friendship and when they were dating, she always brings up Shin Hye. 

"Kaja." said Min Ho, holding tight onto Shin Hye's hand. 

Ji-Hyun they all are surprised to see Min Ho. "Not only Min Ho, Soo Hyun they all are here too. I bumped to them earlier." said Eun Hye. 

They are now in the VIP room. The minute when Ji Hyun enters the room, Soo Hyun quickly dragged her to the corner of the room, cover her with his jacket and asking her why is she d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter