Miracle or Disaster?

You're my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(At Holika Holika Photo Shooting) 

II Woo is feeling happy when he saw Shin Hye walking into the studio. Today is Holika Holika photo shooting day. He was almost in joy when his manager told him that he will be having a photo shooting session with Shin Hye. He waved at her, "Hi, Shin Hye." 

"Hi, sunbae." she wished him politely. He then rubbed his nape, blushing, "You can just call me oppa. Cut the formality." 

Shin Hye smiles shyly back at him. 

The photo shoots started. Both of them were awkward in the beginning, but after not long, they got used to each other and start joking with each other. Almost evening, they finally got the shooting done. Director was happy of the outcome. When they are about to leave, II Woo asked if Shin Hye would like to join him for dinner, he wanted to thanked her for the tips while photo shooting. Shin Hye at first hesitated, but with few round of persuading session by II Woo, she agreed. 

(In the Van) 

Manager Jun is dropping Shin Hye at the restaurant which II Woo shares to her. While on her way, she saw a few texts. 

Message 1 - Soo Jung : Unnie.. I will be late today... Don't wait for me... and don't forget our date tomorrow. 

Shin Hye replied : Ne. I see you tomorrow.

Message 2 - Ji-Hyun : Shin Hye... How are you? How omma and Soo Jung? We are now in Santorini. Is very beautiful. You should come here next time during your honeymoon. 

Shin Hye replied : Unnie.. We are good. Don't worry. Enjoy yourself! I will go there if I able to find a husband like you =p.

Message 4 - Yong Hwa : Shin Hye.. Will you be joining us? 

Message 5 - Geuk Suk : Shin Hye. I see you tonight =).

Shin Hye is confused. Then, she recalled that there is A.N.GELL gathering dinner tonight. She totally forgotten about it. But she already promised II Woo and also she tried to avoid seeing Yong Hwa and Geuk Suk. Hence, she replied that she couldn't make it. 

 

(The Timber House) 

When Hong Ki got the replied from Shin Hye. He sighed, "I guess tonight is just us. Shin Hye just texted and she can't make it tonight." Both Geuk Suk and Yong Hwa looked disappointed after hearing him. 

"S-She is busy?" asked Geuk Suk. Yong Hwa cuts in, "Isn't she back from Jeju? S-She is not back yet?" 

"She is back. Probably she is just tired or busy at work." said Hong Ki. But when he their reaction, he wondered and asked, "Wae? Why both of you looking so down? Although Go Mi Nam is not here, we can still have our dinner, not?" 

"Hm." Geuk Suk answered and starts flipping through the menu while Yong Hwa keeps gulping down the glass of water in front of him. 

Something is definitely not right with the both of them. Hong Ki's thought. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter