The Answer

You're my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(At the Park's Residence)

Finally the parents are meeting up to discuss about the big day of Soo Hyun and Ji-Hyun. Everyone was excited about the wedding. Is the first time that both side is having a wedding, so it just make everyone looking forward to it. They had decided to have the wedding at Jeju. Ji-Hyun wanted a simple wedding ceremony hence she chose Jeju as the destination and hope that the family especially the celebrity guests she invited will have more private and leisure time at the same time. After the discussion, Ji-Hyun and the sisters went out to the garden to chit-chat. Soo Hyun joined in for the first time. 

"Now we have a new member in our club house." Soo Jung winked at her future brother in law.

"Oh. Unnie and Oppa. Wedding plan done. How about your honeymoon?" asked Shin Hye.

Soo Hyun lets out a soft smile, "Ji-Hyun and me always wanted to go Santorini for vacation. I guess we will spend our honeymoon there. Then, probably to visit Venice and Italy." Soo Hyun is telling them about their honeymoon plan and they will be off for work for one month.

"Wow. I envy both of you." Soo Jung said with pouty lips. "I don't think I have any off day since I will be taking off to help with the wedding preparation." Shin Hye in a confused look, "What preparation? I thought Unnie already got a wedding planner?" Ji-Hyun chuckles, "What she meant was preparing herself for my wedding. Since both of you are the maid of honours, I'm sure she got a lot to prepare." Both Shin Hye and Ji-Hyun laughed.

"Have you got your partner yet?" Just then, Soo Hyun reminded them about their partner for the day. He continues, "Do you have on mind who is your partner?" 

Soo Jung starts giggling, "Of course." 

Soo Hyun left dumbfounded, turned and looked at Ji-Hyun, hopes she can filled him up with information. "Is Min Hyuk. One of the CN Blue boys." She whispered to him, "Is always her choice. This silly girl has an eye for him." 

"Yah! Unnie." Soo Jung trying to hide her awkwardness. 

Ji-Hyun starts teasing her, "What's wrong to ask him to be your partner since both of you are dating." 

"Mueos?!" Shin Hye cuts in, "You are dating?" Her eyes opened wide and stared at Soo Jung, "When?"

The other person with a huge reaction was Soo Hyun, "Mueos?! H-He is soon gonna be related to me?" His cute gestures just made the Park sisters laugh. 

"Wae? Kim Soo-Hyun.. What wrong with him? He is a nice boy." said Ji-Hyun. Soo Hyun didn't dare to make any more sound and quietly listen to their conversation. 

Soo Jung told Shin Hye that she just started the relationship with Min Hyuk about two weeks ago. It was because of her, that she gets closer to Min Hyuk. She was telling them how Min Hyuk asked her out because Yong Hwa oppa wanted to know what Shin Hye's like and dislikes......

"So you betray your own sister? What did you tell? Pali. Pali. Tell me..." Shin Hye starts chasing Soo Jung when she tries to run away from her. 

Soo Hyun still unsure what is happening, sitting there dumbfounded and trying hard to digest what he heard. He mumbles to himself, "One minute they were talking about the wedding, next thing it was about our honeymoon, now what? Min Hyuk and then this Yong Hwa guy. Oh my......I'm so confused."

Ji-Hyun just sits there laughing at the sisters and Soo Hyun.

After chasing and running, Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter