Party time

You're my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Park's Residence)

It was 8am in the morning but Park Residence became like a lively small town. Everyone is busy preparing, decorating and cleaning for the big day. Everyone is awake except for Shin Hye. Soo Jung is knocking at Shin Hye's door. "Unnie. Palli. Open the door. I need your help...." She knocks the door several times but no respond at all. She knocks even harder. "Unnie....."

Finally the door is opened, Shin Hye still in her pyjamas, opened the door and stared at Soo Jung, "YAH! PARK SOO JUNG! Do you know what time is it now? Still got 10 hours before the event and yet you still wake me up this early. Do you know last night I was only home like 2am and I'm so tired........" Without waiting Shin Hye finished her sentences, Soo Jung holds up three dresses and shows it to her, "Unnie. Which one do you think suits me? This? Or this? How about this?" 

Seeing the three dresses with same design but different colours, Shin Hye gone mad again, "Are you kidding me, PARK SOO JUNG?! What is the point of waking me up to choose between these three dresses when they all have the same design just different colours? It makes no sense at all. Just like people refer us as Park Princess when all of us surname is 'Park'." 

Just then, sometimes shocked both Soo Jung and Shin Hye. It was Ji-Hyun. She came out from her room, dressing like a teenager. 

Shin Hye with her hand on her forehead, "I can't believe it. Early in the morning. One is being so fussy on choosing same design dresses and another one is dressing like this. Unnie, do you still think you are 18? Soo Hyun oppa will faint if he sees you in this." 

Ji-Hyun with her puppies eyes, "Wae? I thought I look adorable?" 

Shin Hye chuckes, "I thought you mentioned Soo Hyun oppa prefers mature lady hence he chose you even you are older than him, otherwise why would he date you? He might as well date Soo Jung." Staring back at Soo Jung with an evil smile. 

Soo Jung quickly defends herself, "Ani. My heart only belongs to Min Hyuk oppa." 

"Aishhh.. you two.. enough nonsense..I need my beauty sleep.. I can't bear to have eye bags anymore.. I gonna tell omma that both of you are disturbing me... ommmmmaaa..." Shin Hye shouted out loud. 

"Yes. I'm here." A familiar voice was heard and freaked th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter