Hello Park Shin Hye

You're my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day, Shin Hye did not reply their text messages no matters how many times they texted her. She just want to be alone. There is too much for her to digest. Lucky she was busy with work, Manager Jun had arranged very tight schedule for her and making her has no time to think much. Shooting for CF, modelling, Fans meeting, all these hectic schedules finally ended. She just got back to Seoul in the morning and went home to packed. About an hour later, she will be off to Jeju for the big day. 

(On the way to Seoul's airport)

"Jun oppa. I'm so tired. Thank god I'm on leave from now onwards." Shin Hye is complaining to Manager Jun when she is in the car with him. They are on the way to airport. "Please let me rest. Empty my schedule for a week. I want to enjoy my unnie's wedding in peace." she begged him.

"Being famous has a lot of sacrifice. First of all, you should be glad that you are famous." Manager Jun said to her. 

Shin Hye starts making a sulky face, "Yea. I know. You said to me many times. Being famous is not easy. I should be happy that I'm famous. I bet you say these to every 'celebrity' you babysit. Are you sure you won't dump me when I'm in my 40. I'm pretty sure you will ignore me and throw me into the freezer." 

Manager Jun laughs at her, "Don't worry. I make sure I will recycle you then since I'm environmental friendly person." 

 

Shin Hye waved goodbye to Manager Jun when they reached airport. She used the VIP passage and saw Ji-Hyun they all are at the waiting lounge. "Unnie." she waved at them.

The wedding is in Shineville Luxury Resort, which located on the shoreine of Pyosun of Jeju Island. Ji-Hyun and Soo Hyun chartered a private plane for their families and close friends. 

About an hour later, they reached the resort. They checked into their room and took a rest. Around evening time, Shin Hye and Soo Jung went over to Ji-Hyun room.

(At Ji-Hyun's honeymoon suite room) 

"Wow. The gown is so beautiful." Soo Jung is dazed at the gown hanging on the wall. Ji-Hyun starts laughing at her, "Is seems like someone is so eager to wear that." Soo-Hyun also joined in the fun, "Are we expecting another proposal soon?"

Shin Hye chuckles, "I thought it will be in sequence. By right, I guess I should be the next one? Not?" She lets out a soft laugh, "Oppa. Where is my partner?"

Just then Soo Hyun remembered, "Oh. Shin Hye. Nearly forgotten about that. Your partner." He gives her a cheeky smiles, "You're lucky cause I got you a hot and handsome partner. What do I get in return?"

"Unnie. That is your return." she replied with her finger pointing at Ji-Hyun. She continues, "She is our precious. You should be lucky to have her." Before she forgotten, she asked him again, "Who?" 

Soo Hyun smirked at her, "Of course someone I'm close with." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter