Fairy Tale does exist

You're my Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the emcee was up in the stage, he begins the speech by welcoming all the guests for attending the party. Then, he invited Mrs Park for an opening speech. Mrs Park in her beautiful red long gown, step by step, gentle and slowly walk up the stage while the guests applaused to welcome her. She cleared before speaking, "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, my honour guests, thank you for taking time to attend the party tonight. With your presence, this party is a success. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the staffs of Park Group, each of your effort brings miracle and success to the company, sincerely appreciate your contribution to the company. Kamsahamida. My daughter Ji-Hyun will take over from here.

Ji-Hyun's turn to be up on the stage, smiling cheerfully, she waved at the guests, "Annyeohaseyo. I'm Park Ji-Hyun. Thank you again for coming to this party. It was really happy for us when the first launch of the design is so successful, and all these beautiful designs will soon be on the shelf of the stores and department. How excited to that! And also, I'm proud to announce that uri Soo Jung had finally made her first step in her career. She will be tied with SM Entertainment and soon joining myself and Shin Hye in the entertainment industry." She lifts up her wine glass and cheer at Soo Jung who is at the audience floor looking at her, "Cheer to Soo Jung. May you be success in your career!" She paused awhile before continues, "And lastly I would like to invite our birthday girl - Shin Hye to give a speech."

The light went off, and with spot lights on, the door opens. A shadow is seen. A young pretty lady in a full-lace white colour A-line gown, slowly walking into the hall and up the stage. Everyone were whispering how beautiful is Shin Hye and how the Park sisters being such gorgeous just like their mother, Mrs Park. Like mother like daugher indeed.

Mrs Park including Ji-Hyun and Soo Jung are surprised to see Shin Hye dress so well. They couldn't imagine Shin Hye's taste in choosing such beautiful and unique gown. "I have never seen Unnie wears this before." Soo Jung were shocked to see her in this beautiful gown. Then, Mrs Park smiles at them and whispered to their ears, "This is our new design which will be launched end of the month. The title 'Beauty & Elegant - Pure Love' for the new series. I was still thinking who should I to be the ambassador of this series. I guess I just missed out my own daughter." She lets out a soft laugh, "Ji-Hyun-ah, I think I found the perfect model for this series." Ji-Hyun held her hands, "Omma. Indeed." Both of them looking back at where Shin Hye is standing with tearful joy. 

Shin Hye bows at the audience, she smiles at them before speak, "Good evening everyone. Park Shin Hye-imnida. With all of your presence today, my birthday becomes meaningful and unforgetable. Thank you for spending your precious time to attend this party. Please do enjoy yourself. Drinks and Foods are served. Please don't be shy." She turned and signalled the DJ to play the music, "Let's the party begins." 

Just like a fairy tale, the three beautiful princesses together with their beautiful mother. 

#Flashback when Shin Hye appeared at the door

Hong Ki mumbles to himself, "Now I see that why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter